Break ins?  

47 members have voted

  1. 1. Should a person be able to break into a home and steal stuff?

    • Yes
      23
    • No
      24


Recommended Posts

Do you guys think people should be allowed to break into your homes and steal your stuff? Tell us why!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shouldn’t this be called daily hopes? Since ur making one everyday.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TPlays said:

Do you guys think people should be allowed to break into your homes and steal your stuff? Tell us why!!

 

No offense TPlays, but you’re kind of spamming the forums with your “Weekly Hopes”. Instead of doing them weekly, you’re doing them daily, which may inhibit other’s opportunity to have their voices heard. I understand you want the community to notice you, and we have, but please be considerate of others. Thanks and cheers!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think players should be allowed to, yes it's a game based on real life and in real life people do commit burglary.

However I think that most players would just take it too far and do it to troll players and not for RP reasons and as such I'm glad you can't enter someone's property without permission.

Even with being able to mug players in the street I think a lot of players would abuse it but there's got to be fairness and that's why we can rob players outside of housing.

On a last note yeah I've seen three of these weekly hopes posts in this last week, do it once a week sure but don't go over the top. 

Peace out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally think that it should be allowed but it should be very limited like for example you can break into player owned items but like in the video we watched a couple months back on the meth cook and the state trooper you can maybe rob them while they are cooking and take their supplies or maybe you can shoplift in a store or something like that where it is balanced so you won't be able to troll players but you would have to roleplay it and one way to do that is to implement a robbery timer or something like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DiddlyDoo54 said:

No offense TPlays, but you’re kind of spamming the forums with your “Weekly Hopes”. Instead of doing them weekly, you’re doing them daily, which may inhibit other’s opportunity to have their voices heard. I understand you want the community to notice you, and we have, but please be considerate of others. Thanks and cheers!

 

One I don't care about recognition. Two I'm not stopping anyone from talking. I respond to everything because I like for people to know my opinion too. I'm not trying to be mean to you. I love everyone who continues to support this game. I do these daily yes but thats sorta the point its a new question everyday. I want people to be able not to be afraid to voice there opinions. For example, I always replay or like a post someone posts on here. It doesnt matter if I agree with ti or not. I am just active thats all. Can't wait to see you in the Town Square!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Killerbotawsome said:

I personally think that it should be allowed but it should be very limited like for example you can break into player owned items but like in the video we watched a couple months back on the meth cook and the state trooper you can maybe rob them while they are cooking and take their supplies or maybe you can shoplift in a store or something like that where it is balanced so you won't be able to troll players but you would have to roleplay it and one way to do that is to implement a robbery timer or something like that.

 

This is a great idea I love the meth one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

I don't think players should be allowed to, yes it's a game based on real life and in real life people do commit burglary.

However I think that most players would just take it too far and do it to troll players and not for RP reasons and as such I'm glad you can't enter someone's property without permission.

Even with being able to mug players in the street I think a lot of players would abuse it but there's got to be fairness and that's why we can rob players outside of housing.

On a last note yeah I've seen three of these weekly hopes posts in this last week, do it once a week sure but don't go over the top. 

Peace out

 

Good to Know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cstove said:

Shouldn’t this be called daily hopes? Since ur making one everyday.

 

Yes Yes it should I will change it for tomorrow! Don't tell me your mad about it too!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TPlays said:

Yes Yes it should I will change it for tomorrow! Don't tell me your mad about it too!!!

 

Not mad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TPlays said:

One I don't care about recognition. Two I'm not stopping anyone from talking. I respond to everything because I like for people to know my opinion too. I'm not trying to be mean to you. I love everyone who continues to support this game. I do these daily yes but thats sorta the point its a new question everyday. I want people to be able not to be afraid to voice there opinions. For example, I always replay or like a post someone posts on here. It doesnt matter if I agree with ti or not. I am just active thats all. Can't wait to see you in the Town Square!!!

 

But you said before that you "want to be big in the community"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No because it will break realism since a lot of people will attempt to rob others.  In real life the risk of burglary is extremely high up to and including death.  In the game however even if you get shot you immediately respawn so the risk to reward ratio is completely different. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DiddlyDoo54 said:

But you said before that you "want to be big in the community"

 

I meant I want these Weekly Hopes to be big in the community. I want everyone to voice their opinions on the subject.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TPlays said:

I meant I want these Weekly Hopes to be big in the community. I want everyone to voice their opinions on the subject.

 

If I remember correctly, someone had asked you why you posted so often in the forums (this was around a week after you first joined the forums) and you said you wanted to be big in the community. This was much earlier than your daily hopes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DiddlyDoo54 said:

If I remember correctly, someone had asked you why you posted so often in the forums (this was around a week after you first joined the forums) and you said you wanted to be big in the community. This was much earlier than your daily hopes.

 

No. Someone thought I was part of the staff. All i said was I juts want people to know my opinions. I have been watching this game for years. I just recently made a forums account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, TPlays said:

No. Someone thought I was part of the staff. All i said was I juts want people to know my opinions. I have been watching this game for years. I just recently made a forums account.

 

Thanks for you concern but Im not actually part of the team. I am only a fan who wants to be big in the community!

 

 

Actually @DiddlyDoo54 is right here you did say that ;)

Edited by Gometzler
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gometzler said:

 

Actually @DiddlyDoo54 is right here you did say that ;)

 

I guess I said both aha. Like I said I wasnt trying to start any fights!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TPlays said:

I guess I said both aha. Like I said I wasnt trying to start any fights!!

 

No fights here :P all good!

Edited by Gometzler
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now