Sign in to follow this  
JoelKeys

Still no updates?

Recommended Posts

Guys you know I am on the dev's side now, but the dev tracker hasn't changed in days. I know testing takes more than a day sometimes but I still expected something to be done by now. We have been on 6 tasks remaining for a while with absolutely no changes. I'm not bashing you guys but what's going on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that the whole update is just going to be the module being released instead of them updating the tracker idk tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe they hit a bit of a problem and it's taking a bit to resolve? In that sense, there wouldn't be anything to update since they're stuck? Just a though, I don't really know for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Guys you know I am on the dev's side now, but the dev tracker hasn't changed in days. I know testing takes more than a day sometimes but I still expected something to be done by now. We have been on 6 tasks remaining for a while with absolutely no changes. I'm not bashing you guys but what's going on?

 

The developers don't work over the weekend so it won't update for 2 days. Yesterday a task was moved to testing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

The developers don't work over the weekend so it won't update for 2 days. Yesterday a task was moved to testing.

 

Oh. I have left school so the days seem longer and every day is a weekend so that's why it probably has seen like a bit longer with no progress. Fair enough, thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

The developers don't work over the weekend so it won't update for 2 days. Yesterday a task was moved to testing.

 

They are obviously working on the toughest parts now, a task was moved to testing so we are seeing the final run to release.

 

They need to finish the technical art imo. Clear the left side to make us happy. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be nice of the devs would provide us more information. We are all guessing, and have no clue what's going on tbh

And what about the new website?

Edited by Kasper3390
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Kasper3390 said:

It would be nice of the devs would provide us more information. We are all guessing, and have no clue what's going on tbh

And what about the new website?

@Beach_BallWay can you not answer these things ?.
Transparency and communication is where?
Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kasper3390 said:

And what about the new website?

Still waiting on the slow responding CC company on their part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

Still waiting on the slow responding CC company on their part.

How long will we hear that excuse for?
No offence but i have a hard time beliving this excuse.

I mean what payment service uses months on delivering a complete payment system?
* 1 Are you facing issues with implementing the system for the new website?
* 2 Did Asylum not have the papers needed tax return, income report so 4th to be approved?
* 3 Way is it taking so long?

Something don`t smell right to me and it be nice if for once you can be straight with us and be honest.
Is it so much to ask?

@LuckyDuck I know you you can`t answer me straight up.
But someone in the community need to bridge the gap with Asylum and the community.

Thank you.

Edited by ECorp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ECorp said:

How long will we hear that excuse for?
No offence but i have a hard time beliving this excuse.

I mean what payment service uses months on delivering a complete payment system?
* 1 Are you facing issues with implementing the system for the new website?
* 2 Did Asylum not have the papers needed tax return, income report so 4th to be approved?
* 3 Way is it taking so long?

Something don`t smell right to me and it be nice if for once you can be straight with us and be honest.
Is it so much to ask?

@LuckyDuck I know you you can`t answer me straight up.
But someone in the community need to bridge the gap with Asylum and the community.

Thank you.

 

What do you want to hear? because it seems like you won't believe anything they say unless its what you want to hear.
 

Edited by Narc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

Guys you know I am on the dev's side now, but the dev tracker hasn't changed in days. I know testing takes more than a day sometimes but I still expected something to be done by now. We have been on 6 tasks remaining for a while with absolutely no changes. I'm not bashing you guys but what's going on?

 

I have been wondering about this too! hopefully they will update it on today or tomorrow with some ACTUAL news. Maybe they can get it released by next week... that is just a thought though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ECorp said:

How long will we hear that excuse for?
No offence but i have a hard time beliving this excuse.

I mean what payment service uses months on delivering a complete payment system?
* 1 Are you facing issues with implementing the system for the new website?
* 2 Did Asylum not have the papers needed tax return, income report so 4th to be approved?
* 3 Way is it taking so long?

Something don`t smell right to me and it be nice if for once you can be straight with us and be honest.
Is it so much to ask?

@LuckyDuck I know you you can`t answer me straight up.
But someone in the community need to bridge the gap with Asylum and the community.

Thank you.

The excuse may be shit but it is actually on the other companies part and so Asylum can just try contacting them 100 times but they give no response. They need to sort out the part for them and well they seem to be taking their time.

I wouldn't say it if I really didn't believe it. I do believe Beach when he said that John was trying to get a response for a long time and it took more than a damn month before the first reply which is stupid but the website is ready on Asylum's end of things but the payment companies thing needs to be added due to before was a testing software set to get everything ready for the actual payment stuff.

I really want the website to be done / launched already because it is annoying to give the same answer over and over to the same questions being asked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ECorp said:

How long will we hear that excuse for?
No offence but i have a hard time beliving this excuse.

I mean what payment service uses months on delivering a complete payment system?
* 1 Are you facing issues with implementing the system for the new website?
* 2 Did Asylum not have the papers needed tax return, income report so 4th to be approved?
* 3 Way is it taking so long?

Something don`t smell right to me and it be nice if for once you can be straight with us and be honest.
Is it so much to ask?

@LuckyDuck I know you you can`t answer me straight up.
But someone in the community need to bridge the gap with Asylum and the community.

Thank you.

 

Are you seriously bringing another discussion from your own forum back here? the issue has been resolved sorry to be so harsh but as I said before all in due time, just sit back relax and before the beginning of summer vacation things will be in place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

The excuse may be shit but it is actually on the other companies part and so Asylum can just try contacting them 100 times but they give no response. They need to sort out the part for them and well they seem to be taking their time.

I wouldn't say it if I really didn't believe it. I do believe Beach when he said that John was trying to get a response for a long time and it took more than a damn month before the first reply which is stupid but the website is ready on Asylum's end of things but the payment companies thing needs to be added due to before was a testing software set to get everything ready for the actual payment stuff.

I really want the website to be done / launched already because it is annoying to give the same answer over and over to the same questions being asked.

 

If they are dealing with such a unprofessional provider they they need to look else where.
If they can`t get in touch with them devs need to learn about something called a phone.

And call the company, if you are unable to get a hold of them for 1 MONTH you terminate the god dam contract ffs.

 

15 minutes ago, dagtag said:

Are you seriously bringing another discussion from your own forum back here? the issue has been resolved sorry to be so harsh but as I said before all in due time, just sit back relax and before the beginning of summer vacation things will be in place.

My own forum what are you talking about dude?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ECorp said:

My own forum what are you talking about dude?

 

My bad meant the forum you participated in previously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dagtag said:

My bad meant the forum you participated in previously.

What forum man ?
You high bro?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ECorp said:

If they are dealing with such a unprofessional provider they they need to look else where.
If they can`t get in touch with them devs need to learn about something called a phone.

And call the company, if you are unable to get a hold of them for 1 MONTH you terminate the god dam contract ffs.

It would have took longer to redo all the work for a different companies software and would be pointless. They could respond at any point but also the devs have called and not got a response.

All the mods already asked why we just change company due to response times and well the answer was it would take longer removing the work done and implementing another companies software...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont have a problem waiting. I do come here most days to look at the tracker and I think because its what everyone is looking at with regards to the progress, I think even though there maybe no changes for a particular day they should maybe just update the date each day. This way it doesnt look like the tracker has been abandoned and although there might not be any changes that day, at least we will see they are in the land of the living and have been working on it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, what would it take to go to another company? maybe that is indeed faster, because this shit company has been taking over a month already, and i would not be surprised if it would take another 2 months or so, if they are not even responding properly, how can this be done soon? they say it would take longer to go to another company, but if this keeps going on like this im pretty convinced it would be better to go to another company. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Worldraider said:

I dont have a problem waiting. I do come here most days to look at the tracker and I think because its what everyone is looking at with regards to the progress, I think even though there maybe no changes for a particular day they should maybe just update the date each day. This way it doesnt look like the tracker has been abandoned and although there might not be any changes that day, at least we will see they are in the land of the living and have been working on it.

They don't work on weekends and it don't get updated because they have to go into the office to update it. Also the person who made the topic already replied with this: 

21 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

Oh. I have left school so the days seem longer and every day is a weekend so that's why it probably has seen like a bit longer with no progress. Fair enough, thanks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

They don't work on weekends and it don't get updated because they have to go into the office to update it. Also the person who made the topic already replied with this: 

 

 

I know they dont work weekends but Im just talking about updating it in general. During the week it isnt always updated either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Worldraider said:

I know they dont work weekends but Im just talking about updating it in general. During the week it isnt always updated either. 

Sometimes John forgets and it gets updated at the end of the shift when John leaves the office. Not to mention, you might miss it getting updated sometimes when they stay in the office doing overtime and so then it gets updated later than 5pm ET.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this