• CoreTransTransparent.thumb.png.22feb6310
  • Hello! Thank you for taking the time to have a look around. Welcome to CORE Transport,
  • we are a Bus, trucking and Delivery corporation, focusing to become your main and #1 in public transport.
  • Trucking and driving coaches is a specialty for us, all of us at Core Transport are enthusiasts 
  • of the road ahead, we make promises that we will keep and ensure our service is of the highest
  • quality and wont be beaten. We are already hiring staff which will eventually begin work in the
  • proper application number in-game. I hope you enjoy this comprehensive description of my
  • corporation.
  •  
  • Core Transport is a corporation who's main focus will be to become your #1 in transport.
  • Not everyone will afford vehicles in Identity, so we want to give people the opportunity to
  • travel with ease across the Island, the system below is a beta prototype and we will be trying
  • a lot of new things to see what brings more satisfaction to possible future customers.
  •  
  • We are happy to be the first announced transport corporation on the old forums, and we had the pleasure
  • of having the first business post in this section of the forums. We are dedicated to our community and we
  • hope to co-work with you all so that you too can build a transit system you would like to see.
  •  
  • I started Core Transport because i have a passion in all things moving. A lot of my family are in the
  • logistics and public transport business. Core transport is based on real world collected data, we have
  • several written documents describing how our logistical and public transport system will work on identity
  • based on the information that we have right now, and a special thanks to @Motown for answering a lot of
  • private messages on the site which in turn helped shape Core Transport.
  •  
  • We have some exciting news and updates coming shortly, so keep an eye on this section of the forums
  • to be the first to find out new and exclusive information about Core Transport :)

The following is a prototype of our system and how we would like to start off in Identity.

------Description of our Coach / City bus price lists and description of our system------

Once in the game I am planning on making the tickets BASED around these prices:

((CITY / CITY OUTSKIRTS BUS LINES)) - City service

-Regular [$3.50]*
(The ticket price may vary depending from where to where you are travelling)

-Return [$6.50]
(This ticket allows you to travel to your destination, and be able to travel back
without buying another ticket, the price may also vary)

-Day Saver [$25.00]
(This ticket allows you to travel as much times as you want PER DAY in a
specific ZONE, such as city, or countryside. The price may also vary)

-Collaborative [$15.00]
(If you are staff or part of a company that are partners with CORE Transport,
you will get this ticket, with a discount instead of the Day Saver)

-Weekly Bus Pass [$150.00]*
(If you do the calculations -per day- this ticket will save you money if you
travel with us a lot, the price may also vary.)

-Event Pass [$450.00]*
(Hosting an event? need transportation for ALL your guests? hire a CORE Bus
with one of our bus drivers, and make as much trips as you want, from
anywhere to anywhere in ONE day, this deal may have discounts)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((INTER CITY/COACH LINES)) - Inter City service

-Inter City One way [$39.00]
(Priority boarding = extra [$5.50]*

-Inter City Two way [45.00]
(Priority boarding = extra [$10.00]*

-Inter City Worker pass [$100.00]
(Unlimited trips for TWO Days.)
(Priority boarding = extra [$10.00]

-Inter City Collaborative [$26.00]*
(Priority boarding = extra [$10.00])
(This is the city worker pass, at
a discounted price for Co. Partners)

One baggage = [$4.50]*
Two baggage's = [$8.50]*
Three baggage's = [$12.00]*
(Prices may vary from time to time)
(Special offers will be held for ALL
of the above*)

On-board meals will be served free of charge if
travelling over 80km2*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(DAILY SPECIAL DEALS, OFFERS, AND MILES)

If you travel daily with CORE Transport, for every mile you earn on your
membership card, you earn points, point can later be redeemed to
have free bus trips, free meals, free priority boarding or free baggage's.

Every week, CORE Transport has a Friday and Sunday special which
offers you a TWO WAY trips with any Inter city coach, for only
$35.00, price includes vat, baggage and parking (if any)

-----------Description of our Logistics system and how it works-----------

• Logistics - Deliveries and their cost:
  • The way we will be calculating our deliveries cost is not by weight or type of goods but rather by
  • how much room it will take in the truck trailer / van.

Space in the truck trailer and van are divided into 6 zones, the costs would be as followed:

• SPACES
  • 1 = 50$    |  4 = 400
  • 2 = 150$  |  5 = 750
  • 3 = 250$  |  6 =  1,000
  • Prices will be negotiable, and this is all a prototype.
  • all feedback is much appreciated.

Roles and procedures of the Logistical Driver.

• (1) The Depot:
  • Drivers will collect their asset (vehicle) belonging to the C.T. Corporation at the start of
  • their shift after the yard master / secretary* gives them their Driver Reference Nr and
  • permission to depart from the Yard, once the driver receives his/her instructions then
  • departure is permitted by the Security Guard.
  •  
  • (2) The warehouse:
  • The warehouse operators would be loading the truck before the driver arrives. Small vans
  • or other truck drivers would be assigned to bring smaller goods to a company owned warehouse
  • where the customers goods would be distributed to their final location. But it is possible to deliver
  • directly from Factory > Destination if the payment reaches minimum for that process to occur.
  • Its an important job to ensure that goods are loaded efficiently and effectively.
  •  
  • (3) Secure Driver Procedure:
  • When any driver enters a yard or distribution centre a driver number must be given, along with the
  • vehicles registration plates and what kind of cargo is being transported. Core Transport is a 100%
  • legal company and it is up to the Security Officer to ensure that no illegal contraband is ever transported.
  • Heavy fines would apply for any contraband that would be attempted to transport. When trucks arrive and
  • depart they are heavily checked by security officers to ensure the safety of the driver and compliance with
  • the law. Dockets would be printed out for drivers with ALL the information they need to take off.
  • This is not the finalized version of the C.T. system description.
  • a logo and the full description will be uploaded in weeks to come.
  • CoreTransTransparent.thumb.png.22feb6310
Edited by Air
Logo now added! More information added! Post updated! (2.0) Logistics removed! (Subsidiary formation in the future on alt character)
  • Like 13

The original Core Transport post will be released soon, i know this one is rough on the edges, but it's due to the lost data from the old forums. I will be releasing more information on this post shortly! :) any feedback is much appreciated.

• Like 1

On 02/01/2016 at 6:09 AM, Air said:
  • Hello! Thank you for taking the time to have a look around. Welcome to CORE Transport,
  • we are a Bus, trucking and Delivery corporation, focusing to become your main and #1 in public transport.
  • Trucking and driving coaches is a specialty for us, all of us at Core Transport are enthusiasts 
  • of the road ahead, we make promises that we will keep and ensure our service is of the highest
  • quality and wont be beaten. We are already hiring staff which will eventually begin work in the
  • proper application number in-game. I hope you enjoy this comprehensive description of my
  • corporation.

------Description of our Coach / City bus price lists and description of our system------

Once in the game i am planning on making the tickets BASED around these prices:

((CITY / CITY OUTSKIRTS BUS LINES))

-Regular [$3.50]*
(The ticket price may vary depending from where to where you are travelling)

-Return [$6.50]
(This ticket allows you to travel to your destination, and be able to travel back
without buying another ticket, the price may also vary)

-Day Saver [$25.00]
(This ticket allows you to travel as much times as you want PER DAY in a
specific ZONE, such as city, or countryside. The price may also vary)

-Collaborative [$15.00]
(If you are staff or part of a company that are partners with CORE Transport,
you will get this ticket, with a discount instead of the Day Saver)

-Weekly Bus Pass [$150.00]*
(If you do the calculations -per day- this ticket will save you money if you
travel with us a lot, the price may also vary.)

-Event Pass [$450.00]*
(Hosting an event? need transportation for ALL your guests? hire a CORE Bus
with one of our bus drivers, and make as much trips as you want, from
anywhere to anywhere in ONE day, this deal may have discounts)

((INTER CITY/COACH LINES))

-Inter City One way [$39.00]
(Priority boarding = extra [$5.50]*

-Inter City Two way [45.00]
(Priority boarding = extra [$10.00]*

-Inter City Worker pass [$100.00]
(Unlimited trips for TWO Days.)
(Priority boarding = extra [$10.00]

-Inter City Collaborative [$26.00]*
(Priority boarding = extra [$10.00])
(This is the city worker pass, at
a discounted price for Co. Partners)

One baggage = [$4.50]*
Two baggages = [$8.50]*
Three baggages = [$12.00]*
(Prices may vary from time to time)
(Special offers will be held for ALL
of the above*)

On-board meals will be served free of charge if
travelling over 80km2*

(DAILY SPECIAL DEALS, OFFERS, AND MILES)

If you travel daily with CORE Transport, for every mile you earn on your
membership card, you earn points, point can later be redeemed to
have free bus trips, free meals, free priority boarding or free baggages.

Every week, CORE Transport has a Friday and Sunday special which
offers you a TWO WAY trips with any Inter city coach, for only
$35.00, price includes vat, baggage and parking (if any)

-----------Description of our Logistics system and how it works-----------

• Logistics - Deliveries and their cost:
  • The way we will be calculating our deliveries cost is not by weight or type of goods but rather by
  • how much room it will take in the truck trailer / van.

Space in the truck trailer and van are divided into 6 zones, the costs would be as followed:

• SPACES
  • 1 = 50$    |  4 = 400
  • 2 = 150$  |  5 = 750
  • 3 = 250$  |  6 =  1,000
  • Prices will be negotiable, and this is all a prototype.
  • all feedback is much appreciated.

Roles and proceedures of the Logistical Driver.

• (1) The Depot:
  • Drivers will collect their asset (vehicle) belonging to the C.T. Corporation at the start of
  • their shift after the yard master / secretary* gives them their Driver Reference Nr and
  • permission to depart from the Yard, once the driver receives his/her instructions then
  • departure is permitted by the Security Guard.
  •  
  • (2) The warehouse:
  • The warehouse operators would be loading the truck before the driver arrives. Small vans
  • or other truck drivers would be assigned to bring smaller goods to a company owned warehouse
  • where the customers goods would be distributed to their final location. But it is possible to deliver
  • directly from Factory > Destination if the payment reaches minimum for that process to occur.
  • Its an important job to ensure that goods are loaded efficiently and effectively.
  •  
  • (3) Secure Driver Proceedure:
  • When any driver enters a yard or distribution center a driver number must be given, along with the
  • vehicles registration plates and what kind of cargo is being transported. Core Transport is a 100%
  • legal company and it is up to the Security Officer to ensure that no illegal contraband is ever transported.
  • Heavy fines would apply for any contraband that would be attempted to transport. When trucks arrive and
  • depart they are heavily checked by security officers to ensure the safety of the driver and compliance with
  • the law. Dockets would be printed out for drivers with ALL the information they need to take off.
  • This is not the finalised version of the C.T. system description.
  • a logo and the full description will be uploaded in weeks to come.

Well, im sorry but im gonna start pulling over your buses and check them for search cause im curios about your company is transferming drugs. watch  out the fuzz are coming after your company 

I was never interested in drugs, but my first priority when you stop me with only an assumption, well, not reason enough to delay my services. I have said this before on the old forums, Core Transport is a 100% legal company, and we are aware people will try to abuse our services but we will never yield to criminals. ever. Plus, we wont let you stop us, for all we know you could be a mad man wanting to cause harm xD nice try anyway, road pirate. :P 

• Like 1

He would never do such a thing. Even if I rented some buses I am sure he would clinge onto me like his buses were his children.

6 hours ago, Air said:

I was never interested in drugs, but my first priority when you stop me with only an assumption, well, not reason enough to delay my services. I have said this before on the old forums, Core Transport is a 100% legal company, and we are aware people will try to abuse our services but we will never yield to criminals. ever. Plus, we wont let you stop us, for all we know you could be a mad man wanting to cause harm xD nice try anyway, road pirate. :P 

This Aziz guy is a bit loose in the head, be careful. We have a suspicion he may be Protectron Mk.3 as well.

• Like 1

I like this idea and your nice thread. I will definitely use your corporation for my transport needs. Besides paramedic, I also used to role play part time as a city bus driver in some Arma mods. I gave up unfortunately, after I was getting robbed and hijacked/shot every hour...

Therefore, I am thinking maybe you should implement "Safe Haven" for your corporation. This is actually taken from my city's bus company website. You can read more in the spoiler:

Safe Haven

If you need help, or temporary shelter, regardless of your age, approach a Transit Windsor driver and he or she will provide assistance by contacting someone for you.

Transit Windsor, in partnership with Neighbourhood Watch, Windsor Police Service, Windsor Fire and Rescue Services, and the Social Services Department, has designated its fleet of buses as Safe Havens.

This is accomplished with the City of Windsor two-way radio system which is installed on each bus. The system is directly linked to police and fire dispatch to provide immediate response to your needs.  Transit Windsor buses operate seven days per week, 365 days per year, and provide service on major streets throughout the city. 

View the brochure "Transit Employees are the Eyes and Ears of our Community" at right.

10 hours ago, Zulnex said:

I like this idea and your nice thread. I will definitely use your corporation for my transport needs. Besides paramedic, I also used to role play part time as a city bus driver in some Arma mods. I gave up unfortunately, after I was getting robbed and hijacked/shot every hour...

Therefore, I am thinking maybe you should implement "Safe Haven" for your corporation. This is actually taken from my city's bus company website. You can read more in the spoiler:

Hidden Content

I like the idea of a save haven but i don't think it will be necesary, as we don't expect a massive amount of crime that's related to hijacking and shooting as the dev's said they want equal opportunities so getting weapons will take some work, And our security guards ensure that all of our logistics and passenger services are secure. But thank you all for your feedback, its all very much appreciated :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Air said:

I like the idea of a save haven but i don't think it will be necesary, as we don't expect a massive amount of crime that's related to hijacking and shooting as the dev's said they want equal opportunities so getting weapons will take some work, And our security guards ensure that all of our logistics and passenger services are secure. But thank you all for your feedback, its all very much appreciated :)

That's very good. :)

I was just quite worried it would be the same as it was in Arma mods. Very stressful and unplayable. 

By the way, If you are going to need some part time city bus drivers in the future - please let me know.

Edited by Zulnex

Core Transport Announcement / Update

We are glad to announce that Core Transport will be offering Two additional services as new information reached me to do with Transport.

Core Transport is adding the following services to our services list, and we will also verify some of our current services. This post does not include our Logistics service which is a definite.

-Inter city / city bus transport (verified)

-Limo transport service (NEW)

-Taxi transport service (NEW)

Both new services will have a detailed forum post posted very soon in the near future, but for now here is some basic information.

-Taxi Service: We once again make a pledge to promise record breaking prices on our taxi fares to enable all citizens to use our taxi service! Infact this may be our first service in the week the game is released. Our promise on great prices can be even lower once more information comes out about the game, so our calculations are more accurate.

-Limo service: This transport service wont only be available to rich people and VIP's, it is ofcours a more expensive type of transport but with special privilages such as your own driver which can take you to any location you desire, limos are also verified to be in the game.

-Announcement: Core transport is looking for investors to create a board of directors. Our share prices do ofcours vary but please PM me and an arrangement can be made.

Thank you for reading this announcement and update. Detailed descriptions coming soon.

• Like 2

Can you order a limo with protected windows? :) And tires and so on?

Also I do want to become an investor.

Edited by FlyingDuck

@FlyingDuck There will ofcours be different limo's for different events including a secure VIP limo which will be available to rent including a driver.

To become an investor please Private Message me and i will send you our investment options.

Thanks for your message, hope this helped! :) 

Edited by Air

@KevinW is now the Co-Ceo of Core Transport. He is a good and trusted friend so if you have any questions feel free to message me or Kevin. Thank you! :) 

Attention to all current C.T. staff, soon a skype group chat will be made for you all and one on the forums. A note to the various people who messaged me to do with Investing, thank you for your interest in C.T. we are still hard at work finding what investment options and functions identity will have to offer. If anyone has any questions please dont hesitate to message me! :)

Yup! We are continuing to raise funds and develop Core Transport as Identity comes to fruition.       

• Like 1

Will all of the spaces for goods transport be the same size? No matter if it is in a truck vs in a van?

I think we need more of these useful businesses than everything corps. This would be a great way to get around without a car.

@Crumby Yep! We are focusing on becoming the heart of all Public transport and Logistical service at affordable rates :) cheaper than vehicle transport and more efficient.

On 02/02/2016 at 7:46 PM, slovaceck said:

Will all of the spaces for goods transport be the same size? No matter if it is in a truck vs in a van?

Well, if a truck will be divided into 4 or 6 cargo sections, the same rule will go towards van deliveries but this only applies if ordering small things, the more space you need the higher the price, the higher the price the better the discount :) hope i answered your question, if you have any more then shoot! :D

Thanks!

-Core Transport