Striker

Robbing better

10 hours ago, Striker said:

I already know their is many people younger than 18 that will play.

7 hours ago, Vix said:

Yeah but same for GTA V.  Or any game, really.

many of them have a vocabulary that only allows them to say necrophilia and gay sentences meh

On 2/1/2016 at 10:44 AM, Shimozukachi said:

you're not allowed to play identity if you're younger than 18

It doesn't matter about age, it matters about maturity.

The Devs of Idenity (Motown and Paratus) said they had a preferred age of 16+ to play the game, but they don't care as long as the people who play are mature and don't break rules.

Edited by IDEN

On 2/1/2016 at 8:48 AM, Striker said:

If Identity was like gta 5 I wouldn't even be allowed to play.

Identity will be a lot worse than GTA V in the violence part, In GTA V it is a run and gun game but in Identity you can thoroughly make drugs and everything...

So if you can't play GTA V without getting in trouble then you should probably drop your idea of playing Identity. 

2 hours ago, IDEN said:

Identity will be a lot worse than GTA V in the violence part, In GTA V it is a run and gun game but in Identity you can thoroughly make drugs and everything...

So if you can't play GTA V without getting in trouble then you should probably drop your idea of playing Identity. 

I heard their won't be much to much blood and all that stuff. Only problem with me and GTA V is sex or nudity which they said won't be in Identity. For the banks will their be maps to plan your heist? Also if their is security cameras then will you be able to shoot them down so police can't see you on the camera?

Edited by Striker

12 hours ago, Striker said:

I heard their won't be much to much blood and all that stuff. Only problem with me and GTA V is sex or nudity which they said won't be in Identity. For the banks will their be maps to plan your heist? Also if their is security cameras then will you be able to shoot them down so police can't see you on the camera?

again that gta thing! the main different is that you and your comrades plan the heist live without any mission and that everything will be able to shoot you (to repeat it: NO NPC POLICE!! every character is controlled by a real human)

On 1/30/2016 at 7:11 PM, Striker said:

What if you tried to rob someone and they attack you and kill you? Is their a way to make it not so hard to rob something. For example, if you tried to rob a bank then the police come and kill you way easier since they're real people. I would really like everyone or thing to not be to powerful because real people are harder to kill then npcs in other games. I just think it could possibly be a problem.

You seem to be more interested in the arcade side of things when a lot of people are here for hardcore role-play, obviously fighting a real person compared to AI will likely be more difficult because you're dealing with an actual person. I am sure there will be unofficial servers that's focused more on arcade style gameplay so I believe you can find the server that suits the kind of gameplay you're looking for.

Edited by Hill

On 2/1/2016 at 4:44 PM, Shimozukachi said:

you're not allowed to play identity if you're younger than 18

Yes maybe it would be a good thing, but really you can't exactly stop kids from buying the game, unless their parents prevent it but nowadays the parents just buy their kids what they want.

On 2/1/2016 at 2:48 PM, Striker said:

If Identity was like gta 5 I wouldn't even be allowed to play.

I think that as long as your mature you can play, but why don't you ask your parents if you can play this game before thinking about buying it.

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yes maybe it would be a good thing, but really you can't exactly stop kids from buying the game, unless their parents prevent it but nowadays the parents just buy their kids what they want.

I think that as long as your mature you can play, but why don't you ask your parents if you can play this game before thinking about buying it.

already know the best anti squeaker engine: just make them rage and they'll shout loud enough to alarm their parents :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

already know the best anti squeaker engine: just make them rage and they'll shout loud enough to alarm their parents :D

That is called being a dick

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

Squeakers won't play this game because it will be too complex, and they won't be able to run around shooting people. I'm glad that the devs are making it as realistic as they are, that should get rid of most of the under 15s and bad roleplayers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I am mature enough don't worry about me. Plus I already got the founder with permission. Its not like everyone under 18 is gonna break the rules.

4 hours ago, Striker said:

I am mature enough don't worry about me. Plus I already got the founder with permission. Its not like everyone under 18 is gonna break the rules.

Well why don't you ask your parents about if you can buy it. They might allow you to play it. its not exactly "GTA" so why not ask.

5 hours ago, Striker said:

it would be really cool if you get a job etc in identity 

4 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well why don't you ask your parents about if you can buy it. They might allow you to play it. its not exactly "GTA" so why not ask.

I already did that and I bought it a while ago.

Edited by Striker

35 minutes ago, Striker said:

I already did that and I bought it a while ago.

to give you a short answer to your original post: because everyone is a human everything can happen while in a heist. a hobo can appear and 360 everyone or someone throws used toxic toilet paper etc.

10 hours ago, Striker said:

The reason people are worrying about you is because in your posts you act like this game is going to be GTA. It's going to be nothing like GTA, and people who think it will be are exactly what we're trying to discourage. 

I don't really even know what GTA 5 is like, I have never played. Also does anyone know if their will be skiing or snowboarding in Identity?

7 minutes ago, Striker said:

I don't really even know what GTA 5 is like, I have never played. Also does anyone know if their will be skiing or snowboarding in Identity?

I am not sure but maybe @Vix  can answer that, as he has the most information out of the community (not including the staff) a such. He might shread some light to the question. but I think there will be a possibility though.

11 hours ago, Striker said:

Also, as long as you know where you stand within the game, which would be the maturity side and not the kid side, then I think your ok to play. But in every case make sure you show it with in the game and not be just "Talking shit". I hope that you enjoy the game, no raging (kids rage) everyone has raged in their childhood and so please don't let the kid out. 

1 hour ago, Striker said:

Well even if you haven't played it, you are suggesting they add features which make it exactly the same. Somehow you haven't yet realised that this game is about realism and roleplay, not going around shooting stuff.

2 hours ago, Striker said:

Well there is this:

B-VEgAKCAAA_lfq.jpg

But there's no actual info regarding winter sports. They might be added after launch.

• Like 1

Apparently I read somewhere guns will work the same as in rl. So no getting shot a heap of times, one bullet in the right spot will stop you. @Vix can you confirm that for me pls.

Edited by Chuc

9 hours ago, Vix said:

Well there is this:

B-VEgAKCAAA_lfq.jpg

But there's no actual info regarding winter sports. They might be added after launch.

Thank you @Vix