Levster

Hello all!

Hey everyone,

Only came across this game yesterday when my friend linked me up, was surprised I hadn't heard of it before and spent the next few hours watching the video over and over before trawling through the threads on here. Like many others on here I've did my roleplay on GTA SAMP on the Los Santos Roleplay server which is probably the most detailed and most popular roleplay server. Started playing there when it was first created (Which I think is 9 years now?) and find myself still on there now. Have mostly RP'd in Italian-American mafias, for those of you that might know the server I had leading roles in Fiumano and Trovatelli. Also been with Valenti and now Bellantonio Organised Crime Group.

For some time I've always said it'd be good if they were able to replicate what they had there on to GTA IV or V but apparently it wasn't possible script-wise so I'm pretty excited to see this game with up to date graphics, based around roleplay. My only concern is the microphone stuff rather than it being text-based as I can imagine that can become a bit of a joke but I see it's already used on ARMA so I might be proven wrong with that and will need to try it.

Anyway this post turned out longer than anticipated so I look forward to seeing upcoming development of the game and how it progesses :)

Levy.

welcome to the club of awesomeness. leaders: @Paratus, @Motown and over developers that i don't know. if you wanna know it: the modules (coming soon, but before the beta) can be seen as preview alpha

chuck norris.gif

Thanks for joining us, the developers have a lot to show us soon, I'm just as excited as everyone else! :)

Welcome Levster! Glad to see you joined us :) Hope to you see when Identity launches!

Hello and welcome to the community. We shake you firmly by the hand. I hope that you like it here and ........... Wait a minute. I never got my flashdrive off of her!!!! *Runs out of room*

1 hour ago, Arlmar said:

Hello and welcome to the community. We shake you firmly by the hand. I hope that you like it here and ........... Wait a minute. I never got my flashdrive off of her!!!! *Runs out of room*

It was a trap all along.

Anyhow!

I hope you enjoy yourself here without the sexual content for now.

If you need a fast job in-game then contact me or something.

Great to have you here!

581028_hello-followers-new-followers-hello-gif.gif