John0494

Who else plans on being an Police Officer?

On 1/14/2016 at 1:31 PM, ollieow said:

I think it would be a good idea to have a police training system, were all the candidates are under supervision and when they successfully complete the training they are all white listed like some of those Altis servers, that will deter some of those kids fucking the servers up.

I think this should be the way to go about being a cop

• Like 1

I definitely want to role play as a police officer. Once this comes out for consoles (or I fix my PC) I won't stop playing it!

On 1/14/2016 at 8:31 PM, ollieow said:

I think it would be a good idea to have a police training system, were all the candidates are under supervision and when they successfully complete the training they are all white listed like some of those Altis servers, that will deter some of those kids fucking the servers up.

From what I know if you do a crime, a flag will be on you, this is obviously an invisible flag, so nobody will be able to see it. But anyways cops won't see it either, but it's a reason they can arrest you. So you can't go around arresting innocent people because obviously they don't have flags on em.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aetion said:

From what I know if you do a crime, a flag will be on you, this is obviously an invisible flag, so nobody will be able to see it. But anyways cops won't see it either, but it's a reason they can arrest you. So you can't go around arresting innocent people because obviously they don't have flags on em.

Yup, that's right.

The only way you can arrest someone "innocent" is if they are forced to commit a crime, like they crashed into someone's car because they were chased by a hitman, killed someone in self defense etc.

On 1/12/2016 at 1:14 AM, KarterEssemer said:

I think its safe to say that over half the community does...

Not sure where you got that notion man. 

The majority of forum discussions are about other professions/criminal organisations. 

10+10+would+pet+_d2348bb8ff83625c435aef7e9cbeb44e.gif

Was thinking about getting a career as a police officer and maybe work my way to become a high speed pursuit unit B| I don't know if I'll be working on getting higher in the ranks than that, maybe :D

On 1/23/2016 at 8:01 AM, Vix said:

Yup, that's right.

The only way you can arrest someone "innocent" is if they are forced to commit a crime, like they crashed into someone's car because they were chased by a hitman, killed someone in self defense etc.

The flag idea is great. I've roleplayed as a PO online for a long long time and one of the main issues is immaturity in younger players, mainly them arresting people because that person annoyed them OOC. This is great as sometimes these young officers are arresting someone using metagame and causing massive dramas for players characters. People invest a lot of time into trying to never be caught etc.

Its good that people will enjoy being an officer, a lot of people just want to be criminals for the thrill and you end up with no police force opposing them

• Like 1

well i want too be i dont have police exp but i am a vet now and do have exp in the military. so most likely i will or should i say hope to be a cop in this game and to all U.S. vets please replay to this and tell me what your thoughts on what i said in this replay. thanks a lot.:D

Guys I'm just super excited for the fun and struggle of protecting and serving the public. Being a cop is full of surprises and it'll be cool to see how thrilling and dramatic it will be in this gmw. Above all else it'll be interesting to see how the balance between criminals and cops is handled. If there's ever a Game that'll do it right it's this one!!!!

• Like 1

On public servers yes (as I am currently in the London's Calling GTA IV clan) - But I seek to start my private role-play community where public services need applicants to sign up on the server website and go through interviews and training on the dedicated TeamSpeak server. That's my plan so far :)