Fabulous

STEAM?

I know the game will be on Steam but when and what options do we have there
I personally can buy the game on Steam only, since like most people I already have a lot of money there and buying the game would not be a problem
So now to the biggest question, if I buy on Steam can I choose between all the options or will there be only the 30 dollar version

idk if identity will even be on steam. and even if it will be its gona take a while after relise for that to happen. and all the optims you see are only for people who back on THIS website, the game will cost a fixed price when fully relised.

2 minutes ago, jabba_the_slut said:

idk if identity will even be on steam. and even if it will be its gona take a while after relise for that to happen. and all the optims you see are only for people who back on THIS website, the game will cost a fixed price when fully relised.

It will be on Steam, it's on Greenlight now. But I don't think it'll be available to fund on Steam. Sounds like more of a release thing.

I'd assume the price of Identity on Steam will be between 15-30 USD but that'll be a final product.

3 minutes ago, Vix said:

It will be on Steam, it's on Greenlight now. But I don't think it'll be available to fund on Steam. Sounds like more of a release thing.

I'd assume the price of Identity on Steam will be between 15-30 USD but that'll be a final product.

didt know it was on greenlight. thanks ^_^

3 minutes ago, jabba_the_slut said:

didt know it was on greenlight. thanks ^_^

No problem! :D My link spamming goes beyond twitter sometimes. >u<

• Like 1

Yeah thats me who he is replying to, see the name
But the thing is, I can buy a really expensive  version of the game ONLY if its on Steam because I have a lot of money on Steam and developers dont realize how much of it is moving around in Steam alone.

54 minutes ago, Fabulous said:

But the thing is, I can buy a really expensive  version of the game ONLY if its on Steam because I have a lot of money on Steam and developers dont realize how much of it is moving around in Steam alone.

Why dont you buy a CSGO knife for like £100 and sell it on a website that will give you money via PayPal then buy Identity here :D

1 hour ago, Fabulous said:

I cant sell the knife for 100% of its price I would lose a lot by doing it like that

Oh you could sell it for more if you sell it's rare or there's little sellers of the same item on the website. I used to trade Dota 2 items. You could trade 1 0,12 euro item for 2 0,53 euro items and sell each for 2-7 euro few weeks later when price jumps. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fabulous said:

Flick Motown a message during the module release, I'm sure he'll send you an invite and allow you to taste a bit of the action prior to Identity's full release!

52 minutes ago, Vix said:

Oh you could sell it for more if you sell it's rare or there's little sellers of the same item on the website. I used to trade Dota 2 items. You could trade 1 0,12 euro item for 2 0,53 euro items and sell each for 2-7 euro few weeks later when price jumps. 

you're just full of good info aren't you?

57 minutes ago, Sicario said:

Flick Motown a message during the module release, I'm sure he'll send you an invite and allow you to taste a bit of the action prior to Identity's full release!

Yes he already said he would give me a copy so I can take part in the module

4 minutes ago, Fabulous said:

Oh, did he say anything about me? xD

24 minutes ago, Fabulous said:

Great, see you in game!

would be awesome if i could get a piece of the cake too. i'm scared of buying games outside of steam (i am always forgeting my password)

I was actually wondering the same thing!

It would be awesome for a Steam release, I think it would improve the community in many ways, would also connect a lot and it would be awesome if the people who pledged got a free key to activate on Steam!

8 hours ago, kyle939 said:

I was actually wondering the same thing!

It would be awesome for a Steam release, I think it would improve the community in many ways, would also connect a lot and it would be awesome if the people who pledged got a free key to activate on Steam!

That is already confirmed newfriend

• Like 1

Okay then, ignore my presence then :)

So we get a free Steam key? If so then it's awesome because I funded hoping for steam and this game will blow up when it hits steam, so much potential!

1 hour ago, kyle939 said:

Okay then, ignore my presence then :)

So we get a free Steam key? If so then it's awesome because I funded hoping for steam and this game will blow up when it hits steam, so much potential!

i'm not sure if the identity servers will survive the downloads (meaned for tooooooooooooooooooooo many peoples downloading)

I guess I don't play enough games to know what the importance of steam is. I do know that all the games that I own are on Steam which seems a little scary to be honest, I don't like a single company having control over everything and I don't see how to play my games without Steam. I also have a friend that has been trying to contact Steam because he can't seem to access his account/games and they just don't respond to him so all the money he has spent on games seems to be flushed down the toilet. Other then having an apparent strangle hold on our purchased games what purpose does Steam have? I'm just asking out of pure ignorance.