Fabulous

STEAM?

17 minutes ago, Rozmere said:

I guess I don't play enough games to know what the importance of steam is. I do know that all the games that I own are on Steam which seems a little scary to be honest, I don't like a single company having control over everything and I don't see how to play my games without Steam. I also have a friend that has been trying to contact Steam because he can't seem to access his account/games and they just don't respond to him so all the money he has spent on games seems to be flushed down the toilet. Other then having an apparent strangle hold on our purchased games what purpose does Steam have? I'm just asking out of pure ignorance.

you should try to contact steam more. you can try asking steam using peoples around the forums too (i'm using it since some years).

i think you don't want microsoft to give you the access to games again, or do you want games for windows and xbox live for your pc?

Steam sucks I can't stand it. Such a sad day when games had to be installed through steam. If steam has a connection error or there servers are down you can't play any of your games. 

Also if you get a game that has a earlier release date than USA you still have to wait for steam to unlock it on the usa release date. The prices for steam are locked to usd for us here in Australia, which sucks coz we have a fixed price law for games, so if a game has a price of 60aud it's fixed can't go any higher but steam is also allowed to sell it at 60.

Steam sucks no game should use anything like it, same goes for origin and the rest.

Sorry for the rant I really don't like steam

5 hours ago, Chuc said:

Steam sucks I can't stand it. Such a sad day when games had to be installed through steam. If steam has a connection error or there servers are down you can't play any of your games. 

Umm... that's not true as long as you verify the game cache you can play games that don't require the internet to play

@Chuc that's only for mmorpgs and origin. if you still now the password of the last logged in steamaccount you can still login offline (just with less options because you're offline)