Hey I am Austin, founder of a new gang called Evo Corp. Suits, Yachts, Illegal things, and other items I am not at liberty to say is what I will be dealing with. To be part of my newly found corporation gang send me a private message. Accepting: roleplayers, non-roleplayers, ex convicts, everyone. Those with good leadership skills will be LEADERS in my organized crime section. Those who can design will be enrolled in marketing and selling for our legal and not so legal goods. Smart people will be leaders of our operations. For more details on how to join please PM me at anytime and I will try to get back with you. Not everyone can build a gang, but you can always be in a tightly knit organized group such as this one. Join me to become one of the biggest syndicates of Identity! 

• Like 5

Do you have jobs in your gang? 

35 minutes ago, AUSTV said:

Hey I am Austin, founder of a new gang called Evo Corp. Suits, Yachts, Illegal things, and other items I am not at liberty to say is what I will be dealing with. To be part of my newly found corporation gang send me a private message. Accepting: roleplayers, non-roleplayers, ex convicts, everyone. Those with good leadership skills will be LEADERS in my organized crime section. Those who can design will be enrolled in marketing and selling for our legal and not so legal goods. Smart people will be leaders of our operations. For more details on how to join please PM me at anytime and I will try to get back with you. Not everyone can build a gang, but you can always be in a tightly knit organized group such as this one. Join me to become one of the biggest syndicates of Identity! 

1 hour ago, TonyLuprano said:

Good luck with your "gang"

Good luck with your "Family"

6 minutes ago, Kellog said:

It's sarcasm

Best of luck with your group, we're keeping things professional. We'll leave it at that.

40 minutes ago, TonyLuprano said:

Best of luck with your group, we're keeping things professional. We'll leave it at that.

Yeah that's funny you're not but okay.

2 hours ago, Kellog said:

Yeah that's funny you're not but okay.

You're obviously such a well liked, and positive figure here on the forums. Keep it up buddy!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Calico said:

You're obviously such a well liked, and positive figure here on the forums. Keep it up buddy!

Don't really care considering I'll never meet any you guys ingame.

Stop derailing this poor guys thread. 

PS.  Good luck with your criminal enterprise. 

Edited by teflondon
  • Like 1