Airetto

Younger players

honestly, i don't think there will be many people that are between 13-16 years old on here. this won't be their type of game most likely, they'll probably be playing on console or on steam. i think most people in that age bracket that will be playing will either be going through that phase or are playing from their parents account. of course i can't be for sure, and am solely guessing, but it seems to me a game like identity that's basically real life but with a twist doesn't seem like the type of game that will appeal to most of the younger audience.

now if they were to come on here for their own reasons, i wouldn't be scared of them destroying the game but rather scared for them. we don't know these people that will be playing this game, they could be anything from flat out bullies who will pick on them because of their voice or fashion choice all the way to pedophiles. if the younger generation was to play this game, it would probably be to play it seriously but i would fear people picking on them or trying to pick them up.

• Like 6

in all honesty there are plenty of players in that age range that are coherent enough for me to be willing to play with, its just that their voices make me want to fucking slap them.

my hope is that the game will have a serious enough tone to turn away players in that age range

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Airetto said:

Are you afraid of younger players (10-15 years old)? They can destroy gameplay.:|

Anyone can be any age group and destroy the game-play. It doesn't just happen from a younger age range, as maturity comes in all ages and same with immaturity. Maturity is a higher percentage in adults but it does range and so every person is a different in a variety of ways. 

58 minutes ago, ghhoooooooooost said:

honestly, i don't think there will be many people that are between 13-16 years old on here. this won't be their type of game most likely, they'll probably be playing on console or on steam. i think most people in that age bracket that will be playing will either be going through that phase or are playing from their parents account. of course i can't be for sure, and am solely guessing, but it seems to me a game like identity that's basically real life but with a twist doesn't seem like the type of game that will appeal to most of the younger audience.

now if they were to come on here for their own reasons, i wouldn't be scared of them destroying the game but rather scared for them. we don't know these people that will be playing this game, they could be anything from flat out bullies who will pick on them because of their voice or fashion choice all the way to pedophiles. if the younger generation was to play this game, it would probably be to play it seriously but i would fear people picking on them or trying to pick them up.

Trolls tend to start at a younger age but they will always will be a troll when they grow up in a slight way. You cannot condemn the younger age group to it as it is in all age groups and not 1. Also as long as the kids don't give out there address and personal info they are fine. If they play, it is at there own risk and the risk of there parents + there own choice, no one is forcing them and also many of the younger range can RP a lot better than some older ones, but it differs to each individual.

1 hour ago, jabba_the_slut said:

in all honesty there are plenty of players in that age range that are coherent enough for me to be willing to play with, its just that their voices make me want to fucking slap them.

I totally agree but we need diversity e.g. all ages minimum 11+ because well 12 is when they start secondary school.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2017 at 2:23 PM, Airetto said:

Are you afraid of younger players (10-15 years old)? They can destroy gameplay.:|

There will be a system where trollers will be removed from the game. That done said, little kids are the least of my worries. I have none. There are plenty of other concerns about the game. 

Edited by Mentality

On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 8:43 AM, ghhoooooooooost said:

I disagree. A fully fledged out life RP has been many gamers dream. I see young people around the forums. I do agree that there wont be many trolls because this is a RP community and this stuff wouldn't interest many trolls.

On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 9:44 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

Anyone can be any age group and destroy the game-play. It doesn't just happen from a younger age range, as maturity comes in all ages and same with immaturity. Maturity is a higher percentage in adults but it does range and so every person is a different in a variety of ways. 

Trolls tend to start at a younger age but they will always will be a troll when they grow up in a slight way. You cannot condemn the younger age group to it as it is in all age groups and not 1. Also as long as the kids don't give out there address and personal info they are fine. If they play, it is at there own risk and the risk of there parents + there own choice, no one is forcing them and also many of the younger range can RP a lot better than some older ones, but it differs to each individual.

I totally agree but we need diversity e.g. all ages minimum 11+ because well 12 is when they start secondary school.

13-14 is the age where their voice starts to be okay.

Edited by Jackabm