Sicario

In-game names

Just a question about names that players create during character creation; will it be a First and Last Name format, or can be just one name? If going through the police career, I'd be known as Corporal Sicario. It's got a ring to it...

What would your in-game name be? 
First and Last name OR just one name.

I would assume first and last since you are creating a RP character, but I'm not too sure.

First and last. Would be cool if you could have two names or "de", "von" etc before your surname! :D

I'd like the first and last name thing; Peter Phile, Ben Dover, Phil Lacio, Stu Peid, Al Coholic, Eric Shun, Mike Hunt will probably be one of my names

2169924-kappa.png

Edited by Xentinel
  • Like 1

Hello there,

I'm guessing it will probably still allow you to put a second word in your last name.. So you could fill in "Jeremy" and then "Von Uderzo".

But I'd have to ask @Paratus or @Motown about this as I'm not sure.. But I'd like it if you could have a last name that isn't confined to one word!

Kind regards,
DJScias

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Vix said:

First and last. Would be cool if you could have two names or "de", "von" etc before your surname! :D

Madame de Lix, a perfect stripper name!

I think they will do First name Last name, just like they did with Arma 3 LIFE, and restrict certain words that aren't names. You know what my name would be :)

• Like 1

I understand that you will be able to have multiple characters in Identity, so if by (in your timezone) day you play cop, by night you could be the cop killer! I think I'll start writing names down now... xD Keep (snitching on yourselves), the creative name ideas flowing people!

Arianne (Or most likely another name, idk i don't really like it) Pinke (The "e" is worthless but it makes the surname a lot more special)

Jacob Gatuzzi, my first ever RP name i created about 5 years ago. Gatuzzi came from randomizer and Jacob is just my name, so i use it everywhere I can xD