KenBlackout

Experienced Police Officer

On 3/9/2017 at 5:32 PM, Kracken said:

Nice to meet you Lil Fish and thanks you for you're service as an LEO it a very difficult job and thanks is not given enough for what you all do for us here back home. I love the idea of real life experience officers being involved with the start of the police department but I also think experienced PD role players and just plan old civilians should all be involved with the PD launch. Reason I say this real life experience would bring more of the structure, roles of officers, and communication of officers. The experienced role players would contribute their knowledge of what has worked in the past, what does not work, and what they have experienced in other places. Civilians with no experience are essential mainly due to the PD's demand sooner or later we run out of the experienced officers and will rely on training new people in hopes that one day those new officers will be the ones training new recruits to keep the cycle and the PD going strong.

I completely agree, I wasn't trying to say that it should only be experienced POs. I think people with no real experience can still play a great role in ideas from another point of view and things like that. The only thing you said that makes me wonder is about the experienced role players and what worked in the past. I agree in a way, but also think this game seems to be different than others and may not be able to base it on what's worked in the past. But... we won't know until it comes out! Lol. I thin as a community, we have some cool stuff going for us all.

2 hours ago, Lil_Fish said:

I completely agree, I wasn't trying to say that it should only be experienced POs. I think people with no real experience can still play a great role in ideas from another point of view and things like that. The only thing you said that makes me wonder is about the experienced role players and what worked in the past. I agree in a way, but also think this game seems to be different than others and may not be able to base it on what's worked in the past. But... we won't know until it comes out! Lol. I thin as a community, we have some cool stuff going for us all.

Very well said I really think this will be a learning experience for all of us. @Lil_Fish

• Like 1

Hello everyone as you know I am Kracken aka Ken Blackout from A3PL, I have been rather active with you all here and decided to make a solid team of officers before the server launches. We have to be ready to do our job when the time comes and that is what I want to push for. I am going to be looking to head the police department for a bit until a proper leader or elected leader can assume control. I will be posting my police department ideals and will edit this one once it is complete. LETS DO THIS

@Lil_Fish, @shadowkiller, @Force1127af, @Arum04, @Mentality, @TrashmanBones, @NOE, @Kraztec, @Samuel_Tsai, @TheLeGeND97, @jackstacs, @Triggered, @xVAULTxDWELLERx, @BobbyCruz, @Kaitlyn, @Lavics79, @GotYourSix

Edited by Kracken
  • Like 4

Is it not important to law enforcement the laws I plan to enact? Or how long the min-max sentences on particular crimes will be? Or literally anything related to the safety of the island or your profession? I want to hear from all potential officers, DEA, detectives and so forth. Myself, as a Governor candidate won't just pull laws out of my behind and throw them in your face, then discuss them after the fact. No, I will hear from you all first and then start thinking about what's wise. I need to hear from the law enforcement! #SpeakUp

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kracken said:

You will @LuciousTimes I am currently reviewing the possible crimes to happen on the Island.

Greatly appreciated, with good political leadership and good law enforcement wonders occur!