As all of you know I am Kracken aka Ken Blackout from A3PL. I am here to finally set the Police Department into a formal world, as a hopeful leader. I am going to propose a rank system to you all after you're input. I want leaders to step up and assume high command positions I was our police officers to step up and fill this department. I have met many of you and I know you're experience hence the reason you were tagged. Invite people to come join us but lets structure this department better then we have been doing. My vision is to unite all our police in one area and set up a rank function so we can all better serve the community. I have thought over this decision long and hard but finally I had to grab the bull by the horns. I wish to head up the police department until someone is elected into the position. If elections are not needed I will hand the position over once we are finished building the police departments solid foundation. Let us officers unite for one common goal. Now for the fun part Positions: Chief of Police: Kracken (If that's the census) Assistant Chief of Police: @Lil_Fish Captains: 2 Spots: Operations and Training @GotYourSix (Operations) Lieutenant's: 4 Spots Sergeant: 6 Spots Senior Officer: 8 Spots Officer: Unlimited Spots  Cadets in Training: Up to Captain  Specialty Jobs: Detective: 4 Spots Gang Task Force: 4 Spots Drug Task Force: 4 Spots Corrections: Head of corrections needed for this. Discord Channel:  https://discord.gg/ZWV5dPe Nothing is concrete I am willing to accept all changes and ideas. Lets see if this idea works...............