ThomasHetch

Anyone need a job. Starting wages $40.00/hr for private security

Recommended Posts

Hi I am Thomas Hetch and I need applicants to be in my employees for a private security company. Starting wages are $40.00/hr. Guards get to carry guns. Usually pistols but if requested by hiring persons then rifles and shotguns. They will be with in the laws feet per second rate though. Apply here.  http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/3802-job-posting-for-private-security-company-starting-wages-4000hr/

 

Edited by ThomasHetch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No because you are private security not a criminal. You will have the licence for a gun and if someone attacks you legally you can shoot to protect. If there is no immediate threat then you will not shoot you will investigate but then if that escalates then you will be able to shoot to kill or stun and arrest if that is the orders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ThomasHetch said:

 If there is no immediate threat then you will not shoot you will investigate but then if that escalates then you will be able to shoot to kill or stun and arrest if that is the orders. 

Well that last bit is ramble, why? because "How will they be able to arrest?" Well they cannot as they are private security and not a cop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make it 100.00/Hr, pay my rent for life, and supply me with weapons and vehicles, we got a deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Possible for me to be hired? I'd love to be a private security, one question. I'm guessing it's £40 an hour in game, or an hour in real time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheoGT said:

Possible for me to be hired? I'd love to be a private security, one question. I'm guessing it's £40 an hour in game, or an hour in real time?

I am sure it's "$" not "£" and we have no clue on whether it will be done by real time or not but I think it will be in-game time as that is often what is used. (1 day in-game = 4 hours real time)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I am sure it's "$" not "£" and we have no clue on whether it will be done by real time or not but I think it will be in-game time as that is often what is used. (1 day in-game = 4 hours real time)

If thats the case, buying anything well definitely take a lot of time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ThomasHetch said:

no not exactly you just have to work your shift which will be 1/3 of 4 hours. 8 hours game time

Alright, can ai work for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A. You should post this in the job bank.

B. Where are you getting the money to pay everyone/supply everyone with the licenses/guns?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/01/2017 at 11:55 AM, TheoGT said:

can ai work for you?

No AI can be appointed by players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No AI can be appointed by players.

Yeah I'm aware sorry was just a typo, meant I :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now