EVOasalto

About Driving Cars ingame

Hi community.

I wanna know if it's possible to know how it will be the driving in the game. Do we need to do some drive tests before getting a driving license? In the roads we will drive like we want or we have speedlimits, signals to follow and do we need to stop on the traffic lights? 

I may have some more questions but this ones will clarify the others.

16 minutes ago, EVOasalto said:

Hi community.

I wanna know if it's possible to know how it will be the driving in the game. Do we need to do some drive tests before getting a driving license? In the roads we will drive like we want or we have speedlimits, signals to follow and do we need to stop on the traffic lights? 

I may have some more questions but this ones will clarify the others.

Im guessing there will be some sort of simple driving test. Nothing special. Yes. There will be laws you have to follow, speed limits etc. If you break them, you get done by a police officer :)

Hope this helps!

Since this is going to be a game based on heavy RP, you will without a doubt need to obey all traffic laws and officers. You could however run from the police if they tried pulling you over, but that's up to you. ;)

• Like 1

I don't care about traffics laws! Or speed limits! Or lights!

Arlmar is going to drive me.

3 minutes ago, Vix said:

I don't care about traffics laws! Or speed limits! Or lights!

Arlmar is going to drive me.

Probably wont last very long, as police will be superior with dispatch, helicopters, and I assume spike strips :P 

Good luck though. Ill see you in jail ;)

1 minute ago, xIconikkx said:

Probably wont last very long, as police will be superior with dispatch, helicopters, and I assume spike strips :P 

Good luck though. Ill see you in jail ;)

I said "I don't care ..." because I won't ever buy a car. I'm a terrible in-game driver. Arlmar is going to drive me everywhere, he's my chauffeur. He'll be the one to worry about all the laws! :D

3 hours ago, Budbringer said:

You dont need a driving licence to steal a car :P

I like the way you think!

But I hope in order to get a driver licence you just buy it from the dmv, maybe do a small test drive, nothing to serious

The thing I am concerned about is if criminals have faster cars than cops, then how do the cops catch the criminals? Isn't it kinda of unfair towards police?

easy answer:

if you don'T know how to drive properly just ask a professional. the seatbelts are new for me (ingame).

I think the seat belts is a brilliantly simple feature to add to the game, that just makes it feel like the developers really care about this game.