20 Anders. < vANDERzwet + and S

20 Mowets < MOtown + VanderzWET

I like Cressels the best but Anders comes at a close 2nd 

Maybe schmeckles would be a cool currency xD

anigif_enhanced-9068-1426639392-21.gif

Edited by Frenchy
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Sicario said:

Schmeckles sounds like a dog-treat like shmako's!

and also sounds rather childish

Let's just call the the paper currency "Credits". And the coin currency will just stick to "Coins".

"That will be 10 Credits"

"Yo, this 44. right here is 1200 Credits, you feel me?"

"A burger is 1 Credit and 5 Coins sir (1.05)."

"500 Credits to have sex with that whore bro."

Thoughts?

9 hours ago, Santoyo said:

Let's just call the the paper currency "Credits". And the coin currency will just stick to "Coins".

"That will be 10 Credits"

"Yo, this 44. right here is 1200 Credits, you feel me?"

"A burger is 1 Credit and 5 Coins sir (1.05)."

"500 Credits to have sex with that whore bro."

Thoughts?

Credits sounds a bit Sci-Fi if I'm honest and maybe coins is a bit too simplistic :/ 

Yeah, credits definitely do sound sci-fi but coins make me think of medieval MMORPGs... Like gold.

Then fuck it, if your playing in a UK server than call it Euros, if your playing in a US server than call it Dollars, if your playing on a South American server than call them Pesos, the list goes on. It makes life so much easier.

35 minutes ago, Santoyo said:

Then fuck it, if your playing in a UK server than call it Euros, if your playing in a US server than call it Dollars, if your playing on a South American server than call them Pesos, the list goes on. It makes life so much easier.

No it doesn't. O.o It makes 3 different currencies in the game. All official servers share the same database, you can create a character on EU server and play it on US servers. It'd be weird if your character earned Euros, you change servers, and now they earn dollars. There'd have to be 3 different UIs to display your money accurately to the currency, or even cantors to exchange one currency to the other... It's way easier to just call it one currency and have it on all servers.

17 minutes ago, Kattycake said:

I KNOW I AM LATE TO THE PARTY buuut

ZWETS! I love Zwets. Dollars are fine but Zwets are great.

I really hope they go with Zwets!

How about ID? It could stand for IdentityDollar but also representing that it also stands for the name of the game. And how about inflation aswell? And a stock market? Bank accounts accessible via ATMs placed strategically around the maps? That amount of depth in the currency would be awesome to see.

E.g. "One gemstone please"

"That'll be 500 ID thanks"

I just love examples and imagining ideas coming into practice.

If any of you have played on a 2015ish Garry's Mod roleplay server you definitely would've seen ArcBank ATMs, now something similar to this would be quite amazing inside of Identity however completely connected to the banking system aswell so that all actions with ATMs would be accounted for and authorised by bank workers - more jobs for the players in Identity.

sddefault.jpg

Now like that ^ but more advanced and better modelling would be phenomenal. This is so exciting.

Cheers,

Neon

Edited by NeonPuffin

IDs seems OK, but I would stick with just "dollar". I mean, everyone knows it, how much is it worth comparing to other currencies, how it looks etc. Not minding the ID tho. Quite original imo.

1 hour ago, NeonPuffin said:

How about ID? It could stand for IdentityDollar but also representing that it also stands for the name of the game. And how about inflation aswell? And a stock market? Bank accounts accessible via ATMs placed strategically around the maps? That amount of depth in the currency would be awesome to see.

E.g. "One gemstone please"

"That'll be 500 ID thanks"

I just love examples and imagining ideas coming into practice.

If any of you have played on a 2015ish Garry's Mod roleplay server you definitely would've seen ArcBank ATMs, now something similar to this would be quite amazing inside of Identity however completely connected to the banking system aswell so that all actions with ATMs would be accounted for and authorised by bank workers - more jobs for the players in Identity.

sddefault.jpg

Now like that ^ but more advanced and better modelling would be phenomenal. This is so exciting.

Cheers,

Neon

ID sounds great too.

I think we should put Vander Zwet's and Motown's faces on the "whatever currency" bills!

I want to be on ones. Would be great for my stripper career lol.

just screw it all! it's taking place on a usa based island. that means $. end of story. i don'T want ingame money that looks like someone ate it already

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

just screw it all! it's taking place on a usa based island. that means $. end of story. i don'T want ingame money that looks like someone ate it already

13 hours ago, JAWZ said:

dollarydoos? anyone?

zwet is already the community favourite's name for identity's ingame money :D

• Like 1