jabba_the_slut

identity's currency

1 minute ago, DrFelixPhD said:

'ship, as in "relationship" :D

NO he smokes D: That's an instant lady boner kill for me!

'ship, as in "relationship" :D

I got a girl- and I'm rather content. Thanks for the cross country relationship idea though. Haha.

United kingdom+United States = ha

2 minutes ago, Vix said:

NO he smokes D: That's an instant lady boner kill for me!

My girlfriend smokes to, so I'm not bothered. 

But as a non-smoker, you're definitely right. Stay the fuck away from them because the only benefit if it even is (i think it's more manipulation) is that it will help me keep my cool when my girlfriend is screaming at me because of God knows what.

2 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

But as a non-smoker, you're definitely right. Stay the fuck away from them because the only benefit if it even is (i think it's more manipulation) is that it will help me keep my cool when my girlfriend is screaming at me because of God knows what.

Oh I don't want to bother you, it's just like in my top 3 criteria. xD The best way of getting rid of clingy Vixie is to start smoking. I'll probably never call again.

1 minute ago, Vix said:

Oh I don't want to bother you, it's just like in my top 3 criteria. xD The best way of getting rid of clingy Vixie is to start smoking. I'll probably never call again.

3 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Ouch. You got burned.

Teehee.

4 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Wait, Nutter, you're from the US?

1 minute ago, Vix said:

You don't so it's only expected.

I do so I'd rather not be that discomfort to someone who doesn't, so I try to find girls that do smoke as it makes me less consious of my breath as we both smell like ash trays. Sad to say- but I can't really question reality when I see, smell and taste it. Lol

1 minute ago, NutterButter said:

You don't so it's only expected.

I do so I'd rather not be that discomfort to someone who doesn't, so I try to find girls that do smoke as it makes me less consious of my breath as we both smell like ash trays. Sad to say- but I can't really question reality when I see, smell and taste it. Lol

This is why I deserve to have a in game cigarette that last 2 minutes and 30 seconds. With a lasting buff on the addiction for 30 actual played(not just in game) minutes.

5 minutes ago, DrFelixPhD said:

Wait, Nutter, you're from the US?

Oregon USA, where weed is legal, and bitches are brutal.

Edited by NutterButter

2 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Oregon USA, where weed is legal, and bitches are brutal.

That explains the pissed off gf lol. xD

1 minute ago, Vix said:

That explains the pissed off gf lol. xD

Everyone's girlfriend is pissed off. 

Women hate men because guys are assholes that are taught not to be submissive and women are taught( a lot of women) taught to control.

You can't control someone who's not going to submit.

Everyone's girlfriend hates them. To a small degree at least, because we won't scrub the floor, wash the dishes, clean the bathroom, vacuum and make sure the house looks real good before she gets home from work when I work too.

Lol. 

Roar.

1 minute ago, NutterButter said:

Women hate men because guys are assholes that are taught not to be submissive and women are taught( a lot of women) taught to control.

Everyone's girlfriend hates them. To a small degree at least, because we won't scrub the floor, wash the dishes, clean the bathroom, vacuum and make sure the house looks real good before she gets home from work when I work too.

Lol. 

Roar.

Instead, she says do this, and I say no! Because I feel that equal turns throughout the week for each chore is more than fair. Lol.

4 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Lol. 

Roar.

That's kinda true... I hated my exes a little. O.o  But we didn't live together so I was just pissed at them for not playing MMOs with me, having waaay lower level or not joining a RP forum I was excited for. xD

Edited by Vix

1 minute ago, Vix said:

That's kinda true... I was hated my exes a little. O.o  But we didn't live together so I was just pissed at them for not playing MMOs with me, having waaay lower level or not joining a RP forum I was excited for. xD

An RP forum like this one? But everyone here is great (excluding Aziz perhaps)!

An RP forum like this one? But everyone here is great (excluding Aziz perhaps)!

No, like a Role Playing forums where you create character sheets and write posts to each other in canon, threads are part of the world (City, Mountans, Forest, Beach) and topics are places (Park, Museum, Dark Alley, Heart of the forest, etc). I was very into them few years back and I actually met one of my exes on a forum like that. I was so pissed at him when he stopped role playing!

1 minute ago, Vix said:

No, like a Role Playing forums where you create character sheets and write posts to each other in canon, threads are part of the world (City, Mountans, Forest, Beach) and topics are places (Park, Museum, Dark Alley, Heart of the forest, etc). I was very into them few years back and I actually met one of my exes on a forum like that. I was so pissed at him when he stopped role playing!

So it's sort of like an online D&D session? Damn, that sounds awesome.

So it's sort of like an online D&D session? Damn, that sounds awesome.

Yeah, it was pretty great. :D I really loved it! There's not that many forums like those in English, surprisingly!

I roleplayed Warhammer, Pathfinder etc with my other ex actually. Pretty cool aswell. ^u^ Oh I miss roleplaying!

3 minutes ago, Vix said:

Yeah, it was pretty great. :D I really loved it! There's not that many forums like those in English, surprisingly!

I roleplayed Warhammer, Pathfinder etc with my other ex actually. Pretty cool aswell. ^u^ Oh I miss roleplaying!

Wow, I might look that up :3

2 minutes ago, DrFelixPhD said:

Wow, I might look that up :3

We called the forums "pbf" for Play-By-Forum Roleplay.

• Like 1

*listens as Vix tells a story he has heard a hundred times before and makes note to start smoking if he ever wants to get rid of her.*

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

It would be kind of cool if on top of the whole virtual money, you had physical money, that to give cash to another player, when you click it, your character actually gives the money, and to put cash into your bank, it cant be done on your phone, you have to directly deposit the cash into a ATM or the bank. 

it always anoyed my on gta v that you could deposit cash with your phone xD

So I guess back on the topic at hand ._. 

20 Cressels. < Random fictitious currency off the top of my head

20 Anders. < vANDERzwet + and S

20 Mowets < MOtown + VanderzWET

15 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

Credit maybe.. Just you know.. Simple.

Credit(s) has been used so many times though, it would be nice to have something unique. I'm personally in favor of zwet's