Recommended Posts

So as said "train stations are located throughout the land"

My question is then will this be automatically driven or will you be able to archery work as a "train driver" And then when you go on a train will you then just be sitting down all the time or will you have the possibility to walk around and maybe do a little train captur to use it as a "escape train"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, all I can say is, here is an advertisement brought to you by Famtiano Family.inc

*Commercial Voice*

Are you getting tired of paying hundreds of hundreds of dollars to get on a train? IF SO! 

Today you can pay half the price to be taken to the other side of your destination for only half price! Of course you might not get good seats but you will get there in safety! If you are poor, seek help with us today!

Smuggeling people since 2015 ( Older forum.. lmao )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

Well, all I can say is, here is an advertisement brought to you by Famtiano Family.inc

*Commercial Voice*

Are you getting tired of paying hundreds of hundreds of dollars to get on a train? IF SO! 

Today you can pay half the price to be taken to the other side of your destination for only half price! Of course you might not get good seats but you will get there in safety! If you are poor, seek help with us today!

Smuggeling people since 2015 ( Older forum.. lmao )

hah.. xD I think i'll just go with the train thanks :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, QuakIIE said:

hah.. xD I think i'll just go with the train thanks :S

Make sure you hide your money, never know if the train will get hijacked. Also if you want to earn cash really fast, I know some people that might wanted to smuggle some objects into another part but the police won't like it so usually duck tape would work around your belly. But yeah! Cash is power!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

would be cool to see you actually having to catch a scedualed train instead of going to a train station and "fast traveling" there.

you actually have to sit on the train and wait til your stop. that'd be awesome

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope that there will be some sort of job / career in driving the trains! More realistic and awesome and could improve RP alot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trains cannot be controlled only because a lot of player may rely on their schedule and giving control of that to players would cause all kinds of problems if a griefer got behind the... stick?

The trains are not instant travel, but they're fast. They are actual trains driving through the land on a set schedule.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Paratus said:

The trains cannot be controlled only because a lot of player may rely on their schedule and giving control of that to players would cause all kinds of problems if a griefer got behind the... stick?

The trains are not instant travel, but they're fast. They are actual trains driving through the land on a set schedule.

Are you allowed to move around on trains or did you simply get in and set down, not being giving the option to move until the next station has been reached?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2016 at 8:44 AM, Paratus said:

You can move around. There are even some minor things to do on the train while you wait.

Will players be able to sabotage rails? or even derail carts containing materials that can be sold on the market?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About train mugging: click.

Since you start the game on the train (click- at least in current concept) I REALLY hope I won't spawn during a train heist. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, interesting, maybe i better just take a taxi :) Actually i'll just drive my own car, i start with a rusted car and 1000 dollars because i got 60 dollar pledge, so ill drive that. 

Edited by KevinLangston
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

Oh, interesting, maybe i better just take a taxi :) Actually i'll just drive my own car, i start with a rusted car and 1000 dollars because i got 60 dollar pledge, so ill drive that. 

Kevin Langston driving around in a rusted car or public transport!? Now that I would pay to see.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now