RU: Подскажите как изменить ранг/группу на форуме? У меня куплена подписка за 500 $

EN: Tell me how to change the rank/group in the forum? I have purchased a subscription for $500

Edited by Burevestnik

1 hour ago, Burevestnik said:

EN: Tell me how to change the rank/group in the forum? I have purchased a subscription for $500

Hey there, right now the rank/group you see is not linked from pledging, but that is actually from the amount of posts you have. When the new website is live, we should see a likely change and it will be showing our pledge ranks off hopefully, but right now that rank you see "immigrant" changes after different post count points.

slt a tous je viens vers vous pour vous demander comment fait ont pour y jouer a identity car je vien de payer 30e pour etre fondateur et avoir droit a la beta et n'arrive pas a voir comment ont fait pour l'installer si quelqu un peut m'aider merci

On 2/9/2018 at 11:41 AM, eclipse24 said:

Hi all I come to you to ask you how do I have to play an identity because I just paid 30th to be founder and have the right to the beta and can not see how to install it if someone can help me thank you

The first playable build will be available April 23rd.

5 hours ago, eclipse24 said:

slt a tous je viens vers vous pour vous demander comment fait ont pour y jouer a identity car je vien de payer 30e pour etre fondateur et avoir droit a la beta et n'arrive pas a voir comment ont fait pour l'installer si quelqu un peut m'aider merci

FR: Le premier module sera disponible le 21 mars 2018. Il n'y a pas de date prévu pour la bêta.

EN: The first module will be available the 21st of March 2018. There is no release date for the beta yet.

Hi crew. Felix here.

I've been absent from the forums for some months, so after a lovely email from @LuckyDuck , I've given it a much-needed 2018 edit. Hopefully, you all still find it useful.

Cheers.

Hi, just paid fore the "fonder" pack (30$), and tha includes beta access. So my question is how do I start playing? i can't seam to find anny download link, or anny plase to loggin to play.

1 minute ago, Pasat98 said:

Hi, just paid fore the "fonder" pack (30$), and tha includes beta access. So my question is how do I start playing? i can't seam to find anny download link, or anny plase to loggin to play.

The game is not released yet. Stay tuned into the Dev Tracker.

2 hours ago, Olio said:

The game is not released yet. Stay tuned into the Dev Tracker.

Isnt the beta access released yet?

17 minutes ago, Pasat98 said:

Isnt the beta access released yet?

No. Click the tracker link which Olio provided above.

it goes as follows:

1. 1. Town Square (Module 1),
  2. 2. S.W.A.T. (Module 2).
  3. 3. Racing (module 3),
  4. 4. Beta,
  5. 5. Full Game.

We are at Stage one (In Development)

On 1/8/2016 at 10:32 AM, Operationz said:

Just wondering if someone can help me, i backed the game back in early 2015 but after reading this post i realise why my log in details wouldnt work so ive made my account again with same Username and Email but what about the donation or my beta access? is there someone that can help me sort this out please.

Thank you, 

Ryan

i have the same problem before the website changed i payed but when i link my steam i dont get a steam key this is confusing can someone help Identity.thumb.PNG.d3479589ee52c9a079b6143ca88aec23.PNG

Hi.
I have a problem with my phone.
And I got an email from you guys that I need to connect my steam with Identity.
Is it possible that you guys can send me the code throu email like the other devopler.
The problem is that my phone got stolen and there is no steam guard app.
I try to remove the steam guard app so I can receive the code on my email.
But like everything else.
For you to remove the Steam Guard App you need a mobil phone.
So I am back to ZERO thanks to connecting my steam to Identity.
Would be gratefull if you can send Identity Code on my email instead of that I need to buy a new mobile phone , new sim card and all that kinda stuff.
I am a "Founder" please dont make this stressfull for the casual guys.

Thank you.

Hey there! 

I signed up and pledged on the old site. I've got all the update emails coming to that current email address and I've signed up to both this community forum and the new site with that same email address. I feel like there's still a step I'm missing to link the benefits from the pledge to this email account on the new site. 

The link that you posted, which looks like it could have the solution, doesn't seem to be functional at the moment. What should I do?

Thanks! :)

• Like 1

I've a problem, i've bought identity the 11/05/2017, i've take the 30$ pack. Yesterday i go to the website, and i notice i haven't again this pack to claim on steam. When i link the steam account the writing "Need Beta Access" appears. Can you help me? Thank you

• Like 2

So I manage to fix my steam Authenticator.
But the link page for steam does not work.
Is there a problem with the homepage?
The LINK STEAM account.

• Like 1