Crystella

Something Soon???

So i have noticed that they have not posted on twitter in the past 5 days and they have not posted on twitter since august 17th. They are usually really good at responding on twitter so i thought this was strange. Lets hope they are planning something big. 

2 hours ago, Bella_B said:

So i have noticed that they have not posted on twitter in the past 5 days and they have not posted on twitter since august 17th. They are usually really good at responding on twitter so i thought this was strange. Lets hope they are planning something big. 

Motown has more than one job so sometimes he gets too busy and can't catch up on twitter as much as he'd like. He'll get on and answer more questions when he's got time.

4 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Motown has more than one job so sometimes he gets too busy and can't catch up on twitter as much as he'd like. He'll get on and answer more questions when he's got time.

I understand that but they have been completely silent for almost a week and they have said that the gameplay video should be released around. Im not complaining about the wait time.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

In May they did say the video was going to release this summer i guess its not going to but you know ill wait 

Yes and @Motown said sorry for misinforming us.

9 hours ago, Myrothas said:

MoTown said soon on january, so please be patient guys.

Did he really?

The smartest thing you can do is forget this game exists(?) and just look at their twitter every 3-4 weeks because its doubtful they'd even release a screenshot more often than that.

• Like 1

I'm just saying that it's a crime to take people's money for your own use. You promise something then don't show your investors and supporters. It's sorta like saying "I'll get you Burger King." Then you come home with an empty Burger King bag. We are the people supporting your game. We stay active on your forums. We hype up your company and people. But yet we get nothing in return except empty promises and IOU's

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

I'm just saying that it's a crime to take people's money for your own use. You promise something then don't show your investors and supporters. It's sorta like saying "I'll get you Burger King." Then you come home with an empty Burger King bag. We are the people supporting your game. We stay active on your forums. We hype up your company and people. But yet we get nothing in return except empty promises and IOU's

For real.

10 minutes ago, Calico said:

For real.

We have admins and moderators all saying don't worry and if we keep causing trouble we won't get anything. The reason we're mad is because we haven't gotten anything. I don't wanna see any pictures. That's awesome. I can take pictures too. I wanna see gameplay and a demo.

12 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

We have admins and moderators all saying don't worry and if we keep causing trouble we won't get anything. The reason we're mad is because we haven't gotten anything. I don't wanna see any pictures. That's awesome. I can take pictures too. I wanna see gameplay and a demo.

Has there been a gameplay video since the trailer?

9 minutes ago, Calico said:

No, the project lead has something he wants to do and thats the only thing until its complete.

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No, the project lead has something he wants to do and thats the only thing until its complete.

And they were supposed to post that video months ago... Right?

4 minutes ago, Calico said:

And they were supposed to post that video months ago... Right?

MoTown said it will be soon and then they came into a problem which they couldn't fix until like august and now its just the lead to do his part (paratus)

MoTown said it will be soon and then they came into a problem which they couldn't fix until like august and now its just the lead to do his part (paratus)

It's literally been months... How long is it going to take?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Calico said:

I don't count the first video as a proper video. Mainly because they used stocked stuff. I want it to happen to January but I know that's very unrealistic. Its ambitious and I don't see it happening any time soon. Which is very saddening.

4 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

I don't count the first video as a proper video. Mainly because they used stocked stuff. I want it to happen to January but I know that's very unrealistic. Its ambitious and I don't see it happening any time soon. Which is very saddening.

They will have the town square by October hopefully.

4 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

If you look at the new pictures of the town square, you can see little to no buildings in the far background. Unless that's the last thing they have to do, I'm convinced that if this game does release, it's going to take a couple more years.

6 minutes ago, Calico said:

If you look at the new pictures of the town square, you can see little to no buildings in the far background. Unless that's the last thing they have to do, I'm convinced that if this game does release, it's going to take a couple more years.

The Town Square is NOT the whole game, its Just the Town Square a small section of a major city! Its a small standalone piece of the game

Edited by JamesLuck01

The Town Square is NOT the whole game, its Just the Town Square a small section of a major city!

Exactly, that's my point. If they haven't even finished the town square (which is supposed to be the first module) how much progress do you think is going down on the rest of the map? 

4 minutes ago, Calico said:

Exactly, that's my point. If they haven't even finished the town square (which is supposed to be the first module) how much progress do you think is going down on the rest of the map? 

Well They have to make a lot of it themselves/ place all the objects. But the town square pics could be facing away from the buildings.

8 minutes ago, Calico said:

Apparently they had to redo it I guess which delayed it.

Well They have to make a lot of it themselves/ place all the objects. But the town square pics could be facing away from the buildings.

That's one reasonable claim, however it's not likely.

@Motown if you'd like give an explanation on any of my points above, feel free to do so. I think you need to clear the air on somethings.