ElMatador1245

Men creating a female character

I think its a bad idea that in customization men could create female characters because if you're trying to find a girlfriend it'll be hard because men made a female character

It'll be hard finding a girlfriend fullstop. Think about the ratio of male to female players that will be playing the game, if it's like any other game it'll be hugely imbalanced. Perhaps men baiting as female characters is the only way to keep the numbers more balanced in terms of in game genders.

• Like 1

9/10 in games I play a female character as the customization is better and men, in games, are generally bland and dull. Also, girls tend to have better hair styles and men, these days, have the ugly 'half-shaved' hairstyles and it's gross. If this game is somewhat like Second Life and allows you to change gender on the fly, then I'll play both. If not, then I'll create a male and a female. Customization sells it for me.

As for your fears. You could always voice chat.

On 28.7.2016 at 5:41 PM, ElMatador1245 said:

I think its a bad idea that in customization men could create female characters because if you're trying to find a girlfriend it'll be hard because men made a female character

you're playing a game to get a girlfriend?

Edited by Shimozukachi

This is common in all games and is unavoidable. Male players will also use female characters to receive mercy from men - this is what happens in Dayz at least.

Yeh I think if you are playing a game to find a girlfriend then you are doing it wrong.  I have a second character who is a female, it just opens up more RP opportunities

• Like 1

On 7/31/2016 at 2:22 PM, Luca_Santarelli said:

I couldn't roleplay as a girl, it'll make me feel gay or something. 

Is there something wrong with that. Im not looking to get into a gender identity and sexuality battle but come on.

On 31/07/2016 at 5:22 AM, Luca_Santarelli said:

I couldn't roleplay as a girl, it'll make me feel gay or something. 

Please start a gender war on this thread I'll buy us all a deluxe popcorn and premium seats if you do :D 

• Like 1

I don't mind girls playing and I hope more girls will decide to play identity when it comes out, and obviously it's good if they create a female in game player. However if a guy plays as a girl, I think they might be limited in terms of roleplay. For example, imagine you meet a girl in the game and you say hello and when they respond, its a man's voice. It breaks immersion and it'll start to feel like GTA. But whoever wants to do it I don't really care...

I dont see why people would have a problem with this. The point of this game is that it allows you to be whatever you want. This isnt a dating site where you expect girls to be girls and boys to be boys. Hell, you never know, someone may even decide to RP a transgender. Theres nothing wrong with guys roleplaying as girls. Playing as the opposite sex sometimes opens up many other RP opportunities. 

6 hours ago, Frank said:

I don't mind girls playing and I hope more girls will decide to play identity when it comes out, and obviously it's good if they create a female in game player. However if a guy plays as a girl, I think they might be limited in terms of roleplay. For example, imagine you meet a girl in the game and you say hello and when they respond, its a man's voice. It breaks immersion and it'll start to feel like GTA. But whoever wants to do it I don't really care...

True 

14 hours ago, Bella_B said:

Is there something wrong with that. Im not looking to get into a gender identity and sexuality battle but come on.

Hey brother I ain't no damn lady man 

On 21/08/2016 at 0:59 AM, marleyisme said:

To be honest, this is a really dumb subject. xD

Well there are a  lot of them on the forum.