PowerGaming7

To the people with concerns about Identity

2 hours ago, Herzog said:

Like what @LionKingGamer said. Just trust that these people WILL make this game. Yes it may not come out as scheduled but some never are. Just leave it to them to make the game making your job to support them, not to call them scammers.

And the lack of blog posts? What is your justification for that Herzog?

6 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

And the lack of blog posts? What is your justification for that Herzog?

Hes just busy. Motown is an arma 3 server admin, Identity's community manager and also a modeller for the game. Its simple, if you cant handle the wait, then find another game to moan about and come back later. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Hes just busy. Motown is an arma 3 server admin, Identity's community manager and also a modeller for the game. Its simple, if you cant handle the wait, then find another game to moan about and come back later. 

How can somebody be that busy that they can't do a single blog post in the many months since the last one? Your excuse is absolute rubbish Herzog. Why can't he get somebody else to do it as well eh? Justify that for me as well? If Asylum care about this game like they say they do then I would like to imagine they realise part of the process in creation is keeping in touch with the community with evidence of their doings, not just superficial shite like oh we are doing this and adding a bit of story to it to try and make it sound genuine.

11 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

How can somebody be that busy that they can't do a single blog post in the many months since the last one? Your excuse is absolute rubbish Herzog. Why can't he get somebody else to do it as well eh? Justify that for me as well? If Asylum care about this game like they say they do then I would like to imagine they realise part of the process in creation is keeping in touch with the community with evidence of their doings, not just superficial shite like oh we are doing this and adding a bit of story to it to try and make it sound genuine.

I dont know why you are complaining at me. If you want to complain you can join the rest of the 4 year olds but i am here to support the game that i pledged for. End of

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

I dont know why you are complaining at me. If you want to complain you can join the rest of the 4 year olds but i am here to support the game that i pledged for. End of

I asked you to justify those things for me, and I believed you have failed to answer. It's just you're normally quite good at defending Asylum with your words but maybe for once you can't defend them? P.s Nobody is 4 years old on the forums.

4 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

I asked you to justify those things for me, and I believed you have failed to answer. It's just you're normally quite good at defending Asylum with your words but maybe for once you can't defend them? P.s Nobody is 4 years old on the forums.

I just understand what its like to create a game and how hard it can be.

• Like 2

On 7/18/2016 at 8:26 PM, N1ckGreek said:

You clearly never used Unreal Engine.

Just like you 'clearly' have never been involved in developing anything. If you had, then you would know, that the engine used is always changed by the Devs......it's just a foundation they use for their own work. What is also quite clear, is that one or two of you are just trolls, with NO interest in what happens here beyond annoying people on a forum. I'm not sure where you sprang from, maybe you're disgruntled players from their Altis Life servers...I don't know, but obviously you're exaggerating things out of all proportion.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jinx said:

Just like you 'clearly' have never been involved in developing anything. If you had, then you would know, that the engine used is always changed by the Devs......it's just a foundation they use for their own work. What is also quite clear, is that one or two of you are just trolls, with NO interest in what happens here beyond annoying people on a forum. I'm not sure where you sprang from, maybe you're disgruntled players from their Altis Life servers...I don't know, but obviously you're exaggerating things out of all proportion.

What ever you say. You obviously know much better than me. Just don't cry when they finally stop hiding and announce they cancel the project or they release identity in 2020 and it's shit. And i have nothing to do with AZIZTHECOP if you mean him, he is obviously a troll and no i never played Altis Life Asylum cause i did some research and found out how much of a scam motown and paratus are as admins there.

They have a dream, and we are here to support it. If that dreams makes release or not, i couldnt care less. Yes it money out my bank but i at least supported someones dream. Youd want someone to do the same for you. Im here to support @Motown, @Paratus and the Asylum team along with other true supporters on the forums. If you cant seem to realise that this is a big game, made by a small team (which btw will take a long ass time) then why do you bother coming back to spam the forums with hate. 

You came, you didnt pledge, you didnt get the game. so what, go to the next one.

I however am here for as long as it takes and as someone with some experience in Unreal i can tell you its a bloody hard job.

Now can we all just please stop with the hate and spam. You dont want to end up like a certain someone whos made it his lifes career to ruin this forum. Its already been ruined enough. Just a couple of days ago i was enjoying a lovely RP session with my friends and now its a war zone. Just listen to what the devs have to say and run it through you mind till it makes sense because it does.

Thank you,

Herzog

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Herzog said:

They have a dream, and we are here to support it. If that dreams makes release or not, i couldnt care less. Yes it money out my bank but i at least supported someones dream. Youd want someone to do the same for you. Im here to support @Motown, @Paratus and the Asylum team along with other true supporters on the forums. If you cant seem to realise that this is a big game, made by a small team (which btw will take a long ass time) then why do you bother coming back to spam the forums with hate. 

You came, you didnt pledge, you didnt get the game. so what, go to the next one.

I however am here for as long as it takes and as someone with some experience in Unreal i can tell you its a bloody hard job.

Now can we all just please stop with the hate and spam. You dont want to end up like a certain someone whos made it his lifes career to ruin this forum. Its already been ruined enough. Just a couple of days ago i was enjoying a lovely RP session with my friends and now its a war zone. Just listen to what the devs have to say and run it through you mind till it makes sense because it does.

Thank you,

Herzog

We aren't asking for a lot as a community, we are just asking for something to keep the hype up. You can't expect it to stay up when we have nothing for it to stay up for.

18 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Thank you,

Herzog

I have a dream too, my dream is to be able to fly one day, please pledged to me, i want 250.000$ too. The fact that you say you know how hard it is to make a game like this and they are small team and bla bla bla doesn't make you smart at all. You still blindly believe in that dream 2 years later with all those red flags and zero progress so far. If you think this is "war zone" you have seen nothing. Wait until the end of 2017 when first module will still be in development and stupid people like you will finally wake up and realize that something is going on.

36 minutes ago, N1ckGreek said:

I have a dream too, my dream is to be able to fly one day, please pledged to me, i want 250.000$ too. The fact that you say you know how hard it is to make a game like this and they are small team and bla bla bla doesn't make you smart at all. You still blindly believe in that dream 2 years later with all those red flags and zero progress so far. If you think this is "war zone" you have seen nothing. Wait until the end of 2017 when first module will still be in development and stupid people like you will finally wake up and realize that something is going on.

Now was there any reason to call me stupid. Thats just childish. Never said i was smart just because ive used unreal, if you would have read, i said that ive use unreal and know how hard it can be. 

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Now was there any reason to call me stupid. Thats just childish. Never said i was smart just because ive used unreal, if you would have read, i said that ive use unreal and know how hard it can be. 

I said you are stupid cause you say you know how difficult it is to make any game especially this game on top of that they are a small team and this is there first game on top of that they have very small budget for what they promised on top of that they didn't meet a single deadline they gave so far on top of that there are so many red flags about this team even before Identity was a thing and you still blindly support them without seeing any real progress 2 years later. If that's not stupid then i don't know what stupidity is. At the end of the day if they had something to show, anything, it doesn't have to be 100% complete and fully functional, they would have showed it already plus the dev blogs which i dont even want to talk about any more, seriously takes like what? 30 minutes 1 hour max to write a dev blog... The day they show us what they done so far that day i will shut up and give them my money, until that day i have every right to doubt them even if i didnt pledge.

8 minutes ago, N1ckGreek said:

I said you are stupid cause you say you know how difficult it is to make any game especially this game on top of that they are a small team and this is there first game on top of that they have very small budget for what they promised on top of that they didn't meet a single deadline they gave so far on top of that there are so many red flags about this team even before Identity was a thing and you still blindly support them without seeing any real progress 2 years later. If that's not stupid then i don't know what stupidity is. At the end of the day if they had something to show, anything, it doesn't have to be 100% complete and fully functional, they would have showed it already plus the dev blogs which i dont even want to talk about any more, seriously takes like what? 30 minutes 1 hour max to write a dev blog... The day they show us what they done so far that day i will shut up and give them my money, until that day i have every right to doubt them even if i didnt pledge.

Well you clearly havent gotten to know the team. All the while you and your little troll friends have been crying on here, ive been talking to Motown and making friends along with other members who do the same. Maybe if you spent less time moaning and more time being friendly and getting to know them and their plans then you would be saying all of this. 

Also theres nothing against you having an opinion but why does everyone feel the need to spam the forums with it and get into arguments. can we not handle this like adults?

Edited by Herzog

14 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Also theres nothing against you having an opinion but why does everyone feel the need to spam the forums with it and get into arguments. can we not handle this like adults?

Oh really? Then why they locked my topic when i told my opinion? Saying your opinion is not spam. I made 2 topics which the second one is only because they locked my first one for no reason to mute my opinion and i only have 12 posts compared to your 906, i dont really think 12 posts and 1 topic is spam. "can we not handle this like adults?" Yeah when they locked my topic for no reason just cause i said what i believe it was pretty adultish from them.

Edited by N1ckGreek

4 minutes ago, N1ckGreek said:

Oh really? Then why they locked my topic when i told my opinion? Saying your opinion is not spam. I made 2 topics which the second one is only before they locked my first one for no reason to mute my opinion and i only have 12 posts compared to your 906, i dont really think 12 posts and 1 topic is spam. "can we not handle this like adults?" Yeah when they locked my topic for no reason just cause i said what i believe it was pretty adultish from them.

Now of course i have no clue as to why they did that and that is for you to discuss with them, but can we please have a calm conversation about this without the name calling? That is all i ask

• Like 1

I fail to understand why other backers (I'm a backer myself) just can't tolerate any open criticism of their development process.

I understand it's difficult to make a game.

It's not difficult to make a blog post though, which, quite frankly, is very overdue.

Yes, I understand that they're running an Arma 3 server, but people have paid money for them to start getting to work on this project (And if they are, we deserve updates, at least marginally).

And no, Herzog, I didn't give them my money for them to 'bring their dreams to life' I paid money so that I could get to see some real progress, on a wonderful game concept and idea.

It is in no way 'crying' when you ask for something that's quite simple, a mere blog post update, that shouldn't take longer than me writing this post.

At this point, I want to see anything other than the models and shader tests, that quite frankly don't really require that much to produce. It doesn't have to be a video, or a module. Just an update.

If you don't want to be annoyed by the people criticising the team, you need tougher skin.

Edited by loganiq8

10 hours ago, loganiq8 said:

I fail to understand why other backers (I'm a backer myself) just can't tolerate any open criticism of their development process.

I understand it's difficult to make a game.

It's not difficult to make a blog post though, which, quite frankly, is very overdue.

Yes, I understand that they're running an Arma 3 server, but people have paid money for them to start getting to work on this project (And if they are, we deserve updates, at least marginally).

And no, Herzog, I didn't give them my money for them to 'bring their dreams to life' I paid money so that I could get to see some real progress, on a wonderful game concept and idea.

It is in no way 'crying' when you ask for something that's quite simple, a mere blog post update, that shouldn't take longer than me writing this post.

At this point, I want to see anything other than the models and shader tests, that quite frankly don't really require that much to produce. It doesn't have to be a video, or a module. Just an update.

If you don't want to be annoyed by the people criticising the team, you need tougher skin.

you want them to publish a blogpost right after each if command?

17 hours ago, N1ckGreek said:

i did some research and found out how much of a scam motown and paratus are as admins there.

There it is, right there. so lets call a spade a spade shall we Nick? So you did some research and found that two of the Asylum team are scammers, so how about you share the proof of this with the rest of us? I'm going to bet you don't have a thing besides your own opinion and internet rumors. As for locking your posts be thankful I'm not a mod here, I'd have just banned you, because that's just an outright lie.

So lets see the proof Nik.

Once you resort to these kind of tactics your 'opinion' is no longer valid. Even though some of us are critical about the lack of updates/information we still support this project, which you, quite clearly, do not. Which leads to the question, why are you even here? I think the above quote from you pretty much says it all.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

you want them to publish a blogpost right after each if command?

What you're saying suggests that, since their last update, they've done nothing notable at all.

and that's not what I asked for at all.

I'm asking (rightfully so) for updates every once in awhile. Weekly? Bi-weekly? Just a check in to let us know what they're working on or what they plan to accomplish.

i want this game as bad as you, and I have faith that it will come. I just want to be able to see the progress. 

Unless, of course, there has been none, which would be pretty disappointing.

If you choose to support something blindly; props to you for your faith, but you guys should stop trying to silence people who are concerned about their investment. We have the right to be concerned.

Also, please try to read my entire comment before putting words in my mouth. I know they're long, but I don't really post that often and I like to have a well formed opinion before I do.

Edited by loganiq8

7 hours ago, loganiq8 said:

What you're saying suggests that, since their last update, they've done nothing notable at all.

and that's not what I asked for at all.

I'm asking (rightfully so) for updates every once in awhile. Weekly? Bi-weekly? Just a check in to let us know what they're working on or what they plan to accomplish.

i want this game as bad as you, and I have faith that it will come. I just want to be able to see the progress. 

Unless, of course, there has been none, which would be pretty disappointing.

If you choose to support something blindly; props to you for your faith, but you guys should stop trying to silence people who are concerned about their investment. We have the right to be concerned.

Also, please try to read my entire comment before putting words in my mouth. I know they're long, but I don't really post that often and I like to have a well formed opinion before I do.

and what do you think will change when you ask me? nothing! you know why? because i'm not the developer of identity. just ask them

" I like to have a well formed opinion before I do. " that's great! :D

19 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

and what do you think will change when you ask me? nothing! you know why? because i'm not the developer of identity. just ask them

" I like to have a well formed opinion before I do. " that's great! :D

With all due respect.

I didn't ask you.

• Like 1