Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

"It's been a while since I've done a circuit, but if I can help I will. Also if you are looking to get work done on a car and you don't want it done in a chop shop, I have a proper garage uptown"

*Kevin turns to Brandon*

"Why don't you get these gentlemen the keys to their new cars"

*As Clark grabs his wallet and keys to his 2014 beat cherry red mustang he thinks back on how many drinks he had but doesn't care*

"fuck my head hurts he says while Rubinho he head in"

*he thinks to himself "fuck I was going to meet David at the bar he had a job"

*as James runs grabs he illegal .38 revolver from the counter he rushes out to his car to head to davids bar

*while driving he sees a pretty girl drawing and looks like flirting with to mob members

"shit that girl is lucky maybe she'll have some presents from that guy over there might want to have a look"

*james pulls the car and in the alley and waits.... he finally sees her walking off and knows this is his chance 

"he miss you lookin pretty" he says

*as James is saying that he takes out his revolver (no bullets) and grabs here wallet while throwing her to the ground

*James turns around to the sound of a car engine and sees a angry big man coming towards him

"hey mister we was having a good conversation he says 

*thats all he rembers before he blacks out

• Like 1

*as James wakes up he realized that he must a been out for a long time. James looks up and suddenly all comes back to him and he quickly gets worried

"FUCK" says James as he realizes who this guy is.

"hey ma ma ma man I ddd didn't mmmm mean I just I thought ehh you know" says James words barely escaping his mouth.

* James thinks back on why he has done 'fuck James you did it this time low life to ticking off a rich guy who's probably gonna make you "go away forever"

*james drops his head knowing his fate is sealed 

*Hanshi sits in the corner of the warehouse under a dim light. The glare of his face can barely be seen. He watches as the scene goes down*

"bbbbbbut all my sttuff " James says weakly 

"I got family to take of and my dads dicely business I'll be a ffff fool"speaks widely barely coming out 

"yyyyou can't do dis iiiiii bbbuuu yyyou agh fine I'll go but jjjust make sure my family gets taken care offfff please"James pleads

On 2016-10-07 at 10:19 PM, Frank said:

*A dark grey Chrysler 300 drives down the country road and pulls off to the side. Sonny gets out the driver side door and Frank steps out from the back. Its a gorgeous day and the sun is on Frank's face. Two men step out of the dark car in front of them.*

"Where's Carmelo and the guys, weren't they following us?" Frank whispers to Sonny.

"They must've got stuck behind in some traffic." Sonny quips.

"Hello gentlemen, my name is Pavel and this is uh, Mr. Johnson." The first Russian says as he points to his obviously Russian accomplice.

"Ya sure, Johnson". Frank chuckles. "So anyways, let's get to it. If you guys want to move H in East Roseport, you gotta kick up 10% of everything."

*The two Russians speak in their language.*

"Mr. Luprano, 10 percent is a large sum, no? We were thinking five. No more than that."

"Well I'm sorry gentleman but 10 percent was the deal and I ain't the kind to budge. If you can't do ten then yous gotta stay outta east Roseport." Frank explains as another car pulls up in the distance.

"That is unfortunate Mr Luprano, I thought we could do business..." Pavel turns around and nods to his car. 

*A moment later two men armed with handguns come out of the car blasting. Frank and Sonny dive behind their car.*

*The doors to the car parked a little ahead fling open.*

"Frank, what the fuck!?" Rocco screams as him and Carmelo pull out guns; Rocco a nickel plated pistol, Carmelo a sawn off double barreled shotgun.

*The Russians turn around. Carmelo shoots both rounds of the shotgun, one shot blowing the top off one guys head, the other ripping apart the other guys chest. Pavel shoots a round that goes right into Rocco's shoulder.*

*Frank and Sonny get up, unleashing a barrage of bullets from their pistols into the car, killing Pavel and Mr. Johnson.*

"For fuck sakes, get him to our friend, the doctor. Don't bring him to the hospital or we will all get fucking busted. Sonny, help me, we need to get these bodies in the trunk."

"Madone thanks doc that bullet really took a toll on my shoulder. Ay sonny come by my club later I got a special "thing" for you. It's to show my appreciation, on how you saved my skin back there, if that Russian took one more shot it would have been the end of me". *rocco feels up the wound on his shoulder* got me pretty deep those cock suckers. Rocco gets up and puts on his over coat, grabs his hat and heads for the door "let's go" rocco says to sonny  as he walks behind him heading out the docs front doo. They both get into the Chrysler 300 and drive off slowly. Sonny and rocco get to the club where they confront Carmelo in the back room pouring out some whiskey. "What's this for" sonny says. "It's for a long day take a sip, enjoy. After we will go and visit frank and paulie at the compound they will be expecting us" * Carmelo, rocco and sonny down the shot of whiskey like water*. Rocco goes to his desk in the back room and pulls out his ivory platted m1911 and hands it to sonny. "This is yours now take good care of it, it did me well back in the day, I'm sure you will find more use of this thing than I will now". "thank you rocco this is a very unique peace" *sonny holsters the m1911 in his backside in between his belt*. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rocco said:

"Madone thanks doc that bullet really took a toll on my shoulder. Ay sonny come by my club later I got a special "thing" for you. It's to show my appreciation, on how you saved my skin back there, if that Russian took one more shot it would have been the end of me". *rocco feels up the wound on his shoulder* got me pretty deep those cock suckers. Rocco gets up and puts on his over coat, grabs his hat and heads for the door "let's go" rocco says to sonny  as he walks behind him heading out the docs front doo. They both get into the Chrysler 300 and drive off slowly. Sonny and rocco get to the club where they confront Carmelo in the back room pouring out some whiskey. "What's this for" sonny says. "It's for a long day take a sip, enjoy. After we will go and visit frank and paulie at the compound they will be expecting us" * Carmelo, rocco and sonny down the shot of whiskey like water*. Rocco goes to his desk in the back room and pulls out his ivory platted m1911 and hands it to sonny. "This is yours now take good care of it, it did me well back in the day, I'm sure you will find more use of this thing than I will now". "thank you rocco this is a very unique peace" *sonny holsters the m1911 in his backside in between his belt*. 

*Outskirts of Roseport, Luprano compound.

Frank: Paulie, I don't think those Russians are gonna be bugging us no more, I'm telling you this is our city. Who the fuck do these guys think they are, la cosa nostra has been running this city for 100 years and that ain't about to change.

Paulie: Forget about it, they forget their messing with old school goombas.

*There is a knock on the office door.

Antonio: Don, Mr. Di Senza, Mr. Barbero and Mr. Forelli are here to see you.

*The three gentlemen walk in.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

*slumped over in his office chair Rosso gets up to try and keeps himself from falling asleep*

"Ah forget it, I'll finish it tomorrow"

*Rosso grabs his jacket, keys, and glasses before turning the lights off in his office, locking the dealerships doors, and walking down to his green GT3 RS. He plops down in the car and places his hands and head on the steering wheel and rests for a moment. He then closes the door and begins to head home. As he's driving, his phone buzzes, he looks up into the GPS screen and sees a message from and unknown number.*

"who the..., I don't have the energy  to deal with this"

*Rosso ignores the message and continues to try and drive home. He begins to catch himself drifting into the oncoming lane almost grazing a car and decides to pull over to the shoulder and rest for a little while. He turns the car off, puts his flashers on, reclines the seat as much as possible and falls asleep.*

1 hour ago, Frank said:

*Outskirts of Roseport, Luprano compound.

Frank: Paulie, I don't think those Russians are gonna be bugging us no more, I'm telling you this is our city. Who the fuck do these guys think they are, la cosa nostra has been running this city for 100 years and that ain't about to change.

Paulie: Forget about it, they forget their messing with old school goombas.

*There is a knock on the office door.

Antonio: Don, Mr. Di Senza, Mr. Barbero and Mr. Forelli are here to see you.

*The three gentlemen walk in.

The three of them great paulie and frank and take a seat at the large round table. "So what's this meeting for boss" rocco says calmly while he strikes a match up and lights a cigerello. " it's about our little pest problem we got with new rival families they are trying to take a piece of our rackets and I don't like it!. "Well maybe I can handle that, pays them a little message, send them your regards and set em straight so they know who's they been fiddling with". Carmelo says with raw hate and the sickening lust to dismember some of the rival families body's". Not yet Carmelo in time, I just plan on seeing how far and where these morons plan on taking this matter" Frank says. " Maybe we should mess with their turf and rackets and see how they like it, that should give them something to not make em sleep at night. Rocco says with interest in his voice." * the phone rings, paulie gets up to see who is calling* he pics up and was talking with rage and frustration in his voice in the next room. *pualie bursts into the room with bad news* "THOSE COCKSUCKAS REALLY DID IT THIS TIME, THEY BURNT OUR BAKERY TO THE GROUND." WHO!!. *Frank yells with extreme anger in his voice*. "BIG JOHNS FAMILY THOSE BUNCH OF COCKSTAINS". Paulie blairs out. "What the fuck ". rocco says in disappointment putting his hands together waving them slightly laterally. CARMELO, SUNNY get down there and see if Antonio is ok and bring him to a fucking hospital. Paulie and rocco stay with me while I make a few calls. Frank rushes to the phone in great rage calling.. god knows what?

27 minutes ago, Rocco said:

The three of them great paulie and frank and take a seat at the large round table. "So what's this meeting for boss" rocco says calmly while he strikes a match up and lights a cigerello. " it's about our little pest problem we got with new rival families they are trying to take a piece of our rackets and I don't like it!. "Well maybe I can handle that, pays them a little message, send them your regards and set em straight so they know who's they been fiddling with". Carmelo says with raw hate and the sickening lust to dismember some of the rival families body's". Not yet Carmelo in time, I just plan on seeing how far and where these morons plan on taking this matter" Frank says. " Maybe we should mess with their turf and rackets and see how they like it, that should give them something to not make em sleep at night. Rocco says with interest in his voice." * the phone rings, paulie gets up to see who is calling* he pics up and was talking with rage and frustration in his voice in the next room. *pualie bursts into the room with bad news* "THOSE COCKSUCKAS REALLY DID IT THIS TIME, THEY BURNT OUR BAKERY TO THE GROUND." WHO!!. *Frank yells with extreme anger in his voice*. "BIG JOHNS FAMILY THOSE BUNCH OF COCKSTAINS". Paulie blairs out. "What the fuck ". rocco says in disappointment putting his hands together waving them slightly laterally. CARMELO, SUNNY get down there and see if Antonio is ok and bring him to a fucking hospital. Paulie and rocco stay with me while I make a few calls. Frank rushes to the phone in great rage calling.. god knows what?

*West side Roseport. Sonny and Carmelo arrive at the bakery. A huge fire is engulfing it. Sirens can be heard wailing in the distance. A scuffle is heard from inside.

Sonny: what the fuck!

*The men go inside, two masked men are inside and beating up an employee.

Carmelo: Hey cocksuckers, what are you doing!?

*Carmelo and Sonny draw their guns. The two men draw theirs. The whole room erupts into a barrage of gunfire, with a fire and smoke billowing out from the kitchen. One of the masked men gets shot in the abdomen while they run out of the side entrance. Carmelo and Sonny follow them.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

*West side Roseport. Sonny and Carmelo arrive at the bakery. A huge fire is engulfing it. Sirens can be heard wailing in the distance. A scuffle is heard from inside.

Sonny: what the fuck!

*The men go inside, two masked men are inside and beating up an employee.

Carmelo: Hey cocksuckers, what are you doing!?

*Carmelo and Sonny draw their guns. The two men draw theirs. The whole room erupts into a barrage of gunfire, with a fire and smoke billowing out from the kitchen. One of the masked men gets shot in the abdomen while they run out of the side entrance. Carmelo and Sonny follow them.

The man was on the floor coughing out blood. Carmelo noticed the exit wood in his upper back. The man drops dead while the rest of the blood draws out of him. "Looks like this old pistol does some serious damage" claims sonny. "Fucken basterd got what he deserved". Carmelo spit on the body. The two of them scatter quickly to the black  Chrysler. The tires screach on the pavement leaving an aggressive black mark. The police and fire department officials are the first to arrive at the crisped building. 

East roseport out side a small deli shop: frank, Paulie and rocco are outside enjoying some brio and cigars, Discussing the matter at hand and how they may deal with who's responsible accordingly. 

6 minutes ago, Rocco said:

The man was on the floor coughing out blood. Carmelo noticed the exit wood in his upper back. The man drops dead while the rest of the blood draws out of him. "Looks like this old pistol does some serious damage" claims sonny. "Fucken basterd got what he deserved". Carmelo spit on the body. The two of them scatter quickly to the black  Chrysler. The tires screach on the pavement leaving an aggressive black mark. The police and fire department officials are the first to arrive at the crisped building. 

East roseport out side a small deli shop: frank, Paulie and rocco are outside enjoying some brio and cigars, Discussing the matter at hand and how they may deal with who's responsible accordingly. 

Paulie: I just heard from Sonny he said they got the guys responsible.

Frank: Did they get out of there quick enough?

Paulie: Ye, the cops didn't come yet.

Frank: Consiglieri, what else have you discovered about who is responsible?

*As Shenji and Hanshi leave the garage, Kevin goes to Brandon*

"When that guy comes in to get his cars, let me do the talking, I do want you to get the rest of the boys here though for just incase shit goes sideways"

"You know you can count on me"

*Kevin takes out the wad of cash from his pocket, counts out around half and hands it to Brandon*

"I knew I could count on you"

*Kevin heads outside and climbs into his truck. He opens the center console and pulls out a tan HK45. He removes the magazine and clears the chamber, and does a quick ammo count. After confirming that all ten rounds are in the magazine, he loads the gun once more, but does not cock it, and returns it to the center console.  As he heads home a green Porsche GT3 nearly hits him. Kevin lays on the horn before continuing on*

"Fucking dipshit Porsche drivers"

*Once home, Kevin grabs his gun from out of the truck before heading up to his apartment. After a quick shower, Kevin tries to get some sleep. He wakes up just after 7am, and gets ready for the day ahead. Before he heads out to his truck, he does one final ammo check on his gun, stuffs it in the back of his pants waistband, and heads out the door. Once at the garage, Kevin heads in, giving a head nod to the mechanic outside smoking. Once inside he sees Brandon and three others inside of the garage*

"Thanks for coming out guys, I appreciate the help"

*A few minutes later the man who was smoking outside comes in*

"Two cars just pulled up, I think the owners of those cars are here"

"Thanks Mike, I've got it from here"

*Kevin heads outside to greet the men*

"You must be Yukine"

"That is correct"

"Right, well there was a slight issue with some of the cars, if you would just come inside we can discuss it"

*Kevin and the four men head inside as the drivers stay with the cars. Once inside Kevin turns to Yukine, with both of his hands behind his back, one of them resting on the grip of the pistol in his waistband*

"Some friends of yours took delivery of the cars as it was, a uhh"

*Kevin grabs a piece of paper from out of his pants pocket*

"Shenji Nagasaki, I probably butchered that to hell and back, but that is who has your rides"

*Two of the men behind Yukine begin to move forward when Kevin pulls out his pistol, aiming it at Yukine, while taking several steps back*

"Move one step closer and I will blow your boss's head off"

"I know who this is that you speak of, and once I deal with him, I will be back to teach you some manners"

*Once the men leave, and Kevin watches there cars turn around a corner, Kevin heads over to the phone in the shop, and calls the number on the bottom of the sheet of paper. After ringing a few times it's finally picked up*

"Yukine is on his way with five others"

*After listing for a few moments, Kevin hangs up the phone*

"Thanks for the help guys, head home, and be careful"

*After everyone clears out, Kevin slumps down on a office chair, placing his gun on the counter, his heart still pounding from the adrenaline* 

45 minutes ago, Frank said:

Paulie: I just heard from Sonny he said they got the guys responsible.

Frank: Did they get out of there quick enough?

Paulie: Ye, the cops didn't come yet.

Frank: Consiglieri, what else have you discovered about who is responsible?

"Not much but I am getting news from some associates that the host of that little job was from south rose port "*rocco loads his new 44. Revolver* 

59 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Frank: South Roseport? Is it a rival family?the irish?bikers?

Some wast scum bags burned down our racket so sonny and Carmelo had them killed and yes frank I think it's the biker territory THOSE FUCKS

9 minutes ago, Resurge said:

I heard you boys killed some guys what happned

10 minutes ago, Resurge said:

Jerry Santereli bursts in and asks "what's going on"

31 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank: South Roseport? Is it a rival family?the irish?bikers?

21 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Some wast scum bags burned down our racket so sonny and Carmelo had them killed and yes frank I think it's the biker territory THOSE FUCKS

*Frank pulls opens his humidor, and pulls out a montecristo torpedo cigar. He lights a long match, letting the flame lick the bottom of the cigar, lighting it gently. He takes a puff, the tip of the cigar glows cherry red.

Frank: "Alright Jerry, I want you and your crew to head on down there, and try to locate the exact position of these bikers. I think I've heard that they had some kind of dive bar near the old foundry. Rocco, I need you to go to our cottage with the van, and bring back a bunch of pieces, were going to need them."

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

*Frank pulls opens his humidor, and pulls out a montecristo torpedo cigar. He lights a long match, letting the flame lick the bottom of the cigar, lighting it gently. He takes a puff, the tip of the cigar glows cherry red.

Frank: "Alright Jerry, I want you and your crew to head on down there, and try to locate the exact position of these bikers. I think I've heard that they had some kind of dive bar near the old foundry. Rocco, I need you to go to our cottage with the van, and bring back a bunch of pieces, were going to need them."

I was driving up to north roseport and on my way I caught eye of an old 1942 Oldsmobile. It was the same one that I saw parked just outside my house a few weeks ago. I decided to stop at the nearest gas station just to see if it would follow me. Turns out it just drove on by. I filled up on gas while I was there and bought a pack of bellmonts. I drove off again into my car.

north roseport: rocco enters the white utility van that has been parked out front. He had loaded the truck with a m16, Uzi sub machine gun and a over under Remington shotgun. He drives back to east rose port speeding off. 

East roseport: boss I have the goods what do you want to do with em? Rocco says to frank

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rocco said:

I was driving up to north roseport and on my way I caught eye of an old 1942 Oldsmobile. It was the same one that I saw parked just outside my house a few weeks ago. I decided to stop at the nearest gas station just to see if it would follow me. Turns out it just drove on by. I filled up on gas while I was there and bought a pack of bellmonts. I drove off again into my car.

north roseport: rocco enters the white utility van that has been parked out front. He had loaded the truck with a m16, Uzi sub machine gun and a over under Remington shotgun. He drives back to east rose port speeding off. 

East roseport: boss I have the goods what do you want to do with em? Rocco says to frank

*Frank has a cell phone in his hands, the call is slightly staticky.

Frank: "Alright, bring em down to the ware house I'll have the rest of our guys meet you down there."

Frank hangs up, and puts on his overcoat. He grabs a comb and slicks back his greying hair. Him and Paulie get into a new, black Cadillac, with Antonio driving. 

*An hour later at a ware house in the Roseport waterfront district, Frank and his men open the warehouse side doors and find Carmelo, Rocco, Sonny, Jerry, and Joey Gambino waiting inside. A table is in the middle of a mostly empty room, and a duffle bag along with several automatic weapons and ammunition is on the table.

Frank: "Alright guys, as you all know a bunch of biker Gavone's burned down la gatta nera restaurant, our racket. We know theyre bikers, we don't know what club but it doesn't fucking matter at this point."

*Antonio and Paulie lug in a crate and drop it on the table. Antonio pries it open with a crowbar. Inside is a LAW anti tank launcher.

Frank: "These bikers are probably well armed, so I'm not going to take any fucking chances. Our private security friends got connections at fort okanee military storage and this baby was going to be dismantled. Don't worry, it should still work very well. Anybody got any questions?"

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

Pam smokes a cigarette as she locks up the diner for the night, turning off the neon and closing the door, she smells smoke. "What the hell?" She says to herself as she sees a glowing light and billowing smoke around the corner. She turns the corner to see the old italian bakery up in flames. "Jesus Christ!" She screams, running to a payphone to dial 911, she sees a car pull up and two or three mobsters run in and she hears gunshots. Pam runs in the opposite direction, realizing she just witnessed some sort of mob affair.

She wakes up the next morning and heads into work. "Mary, you won't believe what I saw last night..." Pam begins to explain. May glares at me. "Shut up! Don't say anything to anyone!" She whispers nervously. Pam shuts up real quick and changes shifts. The lunch crowd dies down, and it's just Pam alone working when three bikers come in. 

"Hey hun, what's for eating?" The biggest one says, grinning maliciously. Pam smiles nervously, "Dinner hasn't started yet, but we have a mean eggs in a basket," She chirps. The biker growls, "I was thinking something hotter, like what I had at the bakery last night." Pam's eyes widen. "Now why don't you go ahead and get me the cash in the register, and maybe you can go home," he threatens. Pam walks over to the register, trying to quietly grab the gun under it.