JonathanTaylor

NEW Role Play Thread

*Kevin stands up and heads to his truck. Once there he unlocks it and opens one of the rear doors, reaches in,  and grabs out two large rectangular locked boxes, as well as the bag he had put back there earlier. Once he is back inside, he puts everything on a large table, unlocks one of the cases, and pulls out a Mossberg 500 shotgun. Kevin places it on the table and pulls out three boxes of ammunition for it. He then picks up the shotgun and begins to field strip it so that he can clean it. As he cleans the gun he mutters under his breath*

"250k, that's about a month of races, with one almost every night. I'm not being told something, hell, I wouldn't tell anyone everything*

Edited by Dekan

*Jonathan is still sat in the holding cell. He is sat in one corner of the cell while he watches the two max sec inmates terrorize the low sec inmate to tears. An officer appears at the cell door*

"You two! Cut it out! I dont want to have to come back here and tell you again!" He changes his tone voice "Jonathan Taylor" He says looking at the inmates "Youve got one phone call. Follow me" The officer says opening the door and letting Jonathan out.

*The shackles at his feet drag across the floor making a spooky and eerie sound that echoes around the corridor. Jonathan is stopped at the door with the officer before he unlocks it. They both enter cell block C, a max sec cell block. The block is filled with shouting and various other noises. The loud room quickly quietens down as everyone begins to stare at Jonathan walking from one end of the block to the other with the officer*

*Soon, they both reach the visitation room*

"Right. Youve got a 2 minute phone call" The officer says as he waits by the door.

*The room has been emptied as even though Jonathan is chained up he has been tagged as extremely dangerous*

*He calls Kevin*

"Right! You need to do some research for me. One of our guys has ratted me out. Im back in. Hes here, and im not leaving without his head!" Jonathan says down the phone sternly.

"Ive got another phone call tomorrow at the same time. I want a name"

*Jonathan continues on the phone for another minute, saying his goodbyes before putting the phone down*

*Jonathan is then led back to the holding cell while he waits to be assigned to a cell*

Edited by Herzog

"Twin, 900hp engines so 1800hp or so. You said the bank was close to the harbor. Staying in the city is a bad idea. Y'all will probably be caught. I saw your little heist list upstairs. Once you load the vans with the gold and have the USB with the big accounts on it, y'all can head to the harbor where me and the yacht will be waiting. All we need is that USB because that's where the big money is. You drive is one of the boat hangers and have your guys meet you there. Don't tell them about the USB. Give them the vans with the bricks and get on the yacht. They take the gold, their cut, and most importantly the heat, and we get to ride out safely with a USB containing hundreds of millions of dollars for our selfs. There will be a change of clothes in the cabin where we can change. And we can just play it off as a we're all just friends on a yacht ride. "

*After hanging up his phone, Kevin finishes reassembling the shotgun, he then loads several shells and cycles them though. Satisfied with the action, he puts it back in the case, leaving the lid open. Kevin pulls the second case towards him, unlocks it, and pulls out a tan IWI Tavor. He dials a number on his phone, and puts on speaker phone, and places it on the table. A few rings are played through the speaker before a gruff voice answers*

"Hello"

"Just listen, we have a rat, and I need a name. Someone who is high enough to know things, but not so high we would notice if they disappeared for a while. You have 22 hours to get me something"

*Kevin says as he begins stripping the rifle, he then hangs up the phone, continuing to mutter under his breath, trying to think of what might be going on. After he is satisfied with the cleaning, he reassmbles the rifle, and begins to load one of the three magazines with the ammo that he had for it in the bag*

*Elexis sighs as she has to start explaining again*

"We're not doing the job. We're just driving a couple of caravans and smashing them into the cops while our terrorists make their getaway. The bank itself is hacked in china and the laptop with the USB is a fake. The money will be sent to us in parts to not raise suspicion. We will be able to return to work soon enough... Have you locked your shop, by the way?"

*Night has fallen, Elexis is on her balcony smoking an e-cigarette she found, looking at the moon high in the sky.*

"I wonder where Jonathan went.. He's been way for too long now" *She wonders to herself*

Edited by SilberDrachen893

*Jonathan is out in the yard. He has taken off his black death row shirt and has tied it round his waist. He is leaned up against a fence staring at the part of the prison containing witness protection. He starts to plan on what to do, thinking of different plans and seeing what will be the easiest to execute*

*A low Russian voice talks to him from behind*

"Hello...friend. Have you got protection within here?"

"No...and i dont plan on having any....i wont be in here long" Jonathan replies.

"Okay well...let me break a deal. You give me a quarter of your allowances for protection or ... i kill you"

"Are you threatening me?" Jonathan says turning and facing the big Russian wearing maroon max sec coveralls.

"No..just merely offering a deal" The Russian replies.

*Jonathan responds by punching him hard in his stomach knocking the wind out of him before kicking him to the ground and using his foot to pin him down. Other inmates can be heard yelling 'FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!' in the background*

"I dont need your protection and i am certainly not dying here. You back off or this will get messy!" Jonathan responds in his think British accent.

*Jonathan releases the Russian and he stands up brushing himself off*

*Coughs* "Youre not from around here are you?" The Russian says, getting his breath back.

"No...doesnt sound like you are either"

"You know...i can use guys like you. I think we got off on the wrong foot. Meet with me here on our next yard break" The Russian said before walking to his gang at the other end of the yard.

*Jonathan shakes his head before looking back at the witness protection block*

*As Kevin is loading the second to last magazine, he sees Elexis walking over to the balcony. He realizes the Elexis' fit the profile that he had given nearly perfectly, high enough in the organization to know things, but not so high that her absence would be cause for alarm. He calls out to her*

"Hey, Elexis, can I have a word with you"  

*Elexis spots the shadow figure moving around in the light behind her. She sways her head around*

*Once Kevin calls out, it startles her a little, making her shiver for a second*

"Yes, Kevin?"

"I know that you are not telling me everything, so I am about to give you the best piece of advice that I have ever received"
*Kevin Finishes loading the last magazine, jams it in the Tavor, and loads the round*

"Do not bullshit a bullshitter"

*Kevin removes the magazine and clears the gun, before placing it back in it's case in a similar fashion to the shotgun*
"Before you say anything I have a very good reason for wanting to know everything"

*Kevin removes his t-shirt, and turns his back towards Elexis*

"Do you see that scar on my right shoulder, that is what happens when you are shot by a 9mm hollow point bullet by a cop"

*Kevin puts his shirt back on*

"I don't know if you have ever been shot, or shot at, but I do not intend to have it happen again. After I was shot, I went to jail for close to two years, and you don't exactly get the greatest medical care when you are there. Which brings me to this"

*Kevin pulls out a custom Colt 1911, all black with a gold inlay*

"I had exactly one visitor for the entire time I was in prison. He was my best friend, and one of the only friends I had that wasn't a criminal like me. He came by almost every week, but he was diagnosed with cancer after about a year, it didn't stop him from coming and spending time with me, but as time went on, and he got weaker and weaker, he couldn't come and visit as often. But there was one thing that he told me that will always stick with me, he told me that even though I was locked up, I was more free then he ever was. He told me that because as he came closer to the end of his life, he realized that working for a large company was just as bad. He was a gun enthusiast, but because he was so young, he had only enough time to have bought one gun, and it was his prized possession. I still remember the last time I got to see him, he was so weak that he had to have nurses to help him, but he insisted that I would get a chance to say goodbye to him properly. His funeral was a week before I was eligible for parole. I was fortunate enough to get to go to the funeral, even if I had to wear shackles. After I was released on parole, I found out that he had left me his prized possession, this handgun"

*Kevin pulls the slide back*

"I have kept this gun in pristine order, if I ever fire it, it gets cleaned immediately. This gun saved my life, or rather didn't take it. I was out of jail for about a month, and I was fucked up on just about any drug I could get my hands on. I used my shoulder, or the loss of my friend as justification, but looking back on it all now, I was lying to myself as much I was to everyone else. One night, I was fucked up on Xanax, and I drank most of a 2-6 of vodka, and I decide I had enough of it all. I took this gun, loaded, cocked it, and I put it in my mouth and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened, so I cycled the next round in and tried again, nothing. I did that until all seven rounds where on the floor. I don't remember much after that, but the next day I went out to the shooting range, and fired off all seven of those rounds in a row."

*Kevin stares at Elexis with a fire raging in his eyes*

"So, I now you know exactly why I need you to not hold back anymore information. That and if I find out you did, I walk, and I make sure that Jon walks away as well. I will also burn you, you will never pull another job on this island"   

• Like 3

"Yeah I have. That place locks it's self after 8pm of there isn't any movement"

*Rosso disappointed walks out of the building and locks up. He walks back into his room and lays back on the bed*

"wait, Jonathan has been gone a while. I'll give him a call, see what's up"

*rosso rolls over and and grabs his cellphone off the dresser. He unlocks his phone and goes to Jonathan's number but as he's about to press call something tells him he shouldn't. He pauses for a minute and then sets the phone down on the bed. A couple of minutes goes by and then his phone vibrates. Rosso looks over and sees a notification from the bank about his monthly deposit has be transferred to his saving successfully. He picks up his phone and opens up the banks app and logs in. He quickly looks around the room and then back to his phone.*

"Alright, I'm lost at this point and confused. But I know they will be doing something with that bank so just to be safe I'll move my funds"

*he sits there for a couple of minutes typing and clicking on his phone*

"done" *he says to himself*

*he then sets the phone down and walks downstairs. He sees Elexis and Kevin outside but doesn't care to see what's going on. He walks down a hallway to the garage and opens the door. Turning around he locks the door behind him and turns on the light. He walks over to the back of the garage where there was a vehicle covered in a gray tarp. He removes the tarp to reveal a black 1994 Porsche 964 Targa. The car is in pieces and obviously not finished. He walks over to a work bench and pulls a picture from the top drawer. As he looks at the photo he begins to tear up but holds his sorrow back.

"I'm done coming in here looking at this feeling sorry, fuck this"

*he reaches and grabs a socket wrench. Turning around he walks over to the back of the car where the engine is exposed and begins to tighten bolts on the engine block*

Edited by DeFalt

*She doesn't even make a different face to Kevin waving his guns and scars around*

*One Kevin finishes his speech, it takes a few muffs of her cig and a sigh to get her talking*

*Cooling wind blows and makes her gown sway in the air.*

"I don't understand what you're accusing me of.. I've been standing here for hours worrying about what happened to Jonathan..."

*She sits on the balcony barrier and brings her legs over to the other side.*

"Do you imagine being taken away from your dead family at a young age, forced to pleasure men who speak a language you don't understand and pay the kidnappers every cent you earn? That was my life when I should've been stressing over 6th grade math exams. I have escaped and been caught and escaped again so many times by now that I don't even know if it's worth running anymore." *She coughs from the tears running down her face*
"Can you imagine never again seeing the people you thought you were going to grow old and happy with? No more mother teaching you to make pastries, no father to teach you how to make your car sound like a fat kid farting and barking like a dog.. My little brother wasn't even born.."

*She takes a breath, crying*

"Once I found peace here, my old life just followed like I bought two one-way tickets to paradise. I found Jonathan, you, Rosso, you people are the ones I had a blast with when I arrived in the city. You were there when my eyes were filled with hope for the future, you were chasing me while we were racing down the highway- the moment when I felt ecstasy for the first time in my life. You were one of those people who saw me discover my worth and what's life all about. You guys are the only ones in the whole world who actually know who I am."

*She takes another breath and calms herself*

"I'm sorry to be mean to you, but out of all of you.. Jonathan is the one I miss the most."

"If you wish to take my life.. do it now... I can't go on if this is what the world has come to... a circle between freedom, jail or something evil."

• Like 1

*Meanwhile at Identity's Maximum Security Prison, Jonathan is sitting down to a cold, rock solid meal in a loud canteen filled with maroon and a few black coveralls. He sits on his own on a lonely table and begins to play around with his food*

*After his appetite is lost, he gets up and begins to walk towards his cell. He is almost to the door that is being watched by an officer when he sees a hand exchanging cash with the officer. The door opens and the officer leaves down the corridor while 3 big black inmates walk through the door*

*Jonathan is now walking a different pace that he just was and adopts a defensive stance. The 3 men casually walk up to him before one of them pulls a shiv on him and cuts him vertically across the eye. Jonathan has no time to react after the attack before the shiv penetrates his chest. Other inmates look on at the commotion while the Russians burst into action to help. Soon a brawl is happening between the 2 other inmates and a gang of Russian mobsters. With the help of the Russian from the yard and another one of his henchmen, they pin down the attacker allowing Jonathan to get to his feat. They are throwing punches left and right. Jonathan gets up, pulling the shiv from his chest allowing the wound to trickle with blood*

"Leave him!" He yells "Hes mine"

*The punching stops and the inmate begins to wriggle around trying to break free from the 2 heavy Russian bodies on top of him. Jonathan bends down next to his ear*

"You messed with the wrong murderer mate!" Jonathan says in his ear smiling as he raises his head "Pin him up!" He yells at the Russians.

*The inmate is soon pinned against the wall as he looks on in terror. Jonathan responds with a friendly smile before he begins to lunge the shiv into the inmate multiple times, causing blood to spew onto the floor and onto his clothing*

*Once Jonathan is finished the Russians release the body that falls to the floor and Jonathan throws the bloody shiv next to the body*

"Let that be a lesson to the lot of ya!" Jonathan says, addressing the 2 other attackers "No ones getting rid of me that quickly!"

*Soon after, the 2 other inmates are released and they limp back to their cell block*

*Jonathan exchanges thanks and handshakes with the Russian before heading to the infirmary for a bandage. As he walks through the corridor, guards are running in the opposite direction to see what has happened in the canteen*

*After receiving a bandage, Jonathan goes back to the visitation room to call Kevin. He dials and waits for him to pick up*

Edited by Herzog

"What this is all about is trust, and the fact that you broke mine the second you tried to keep anything about this plan of yours from me. You went against the rules of Underground by moving ahead without letting me know. So either you tell me everything, or I will walk away, and make sure that Jonathan does as well. And if you lie to me about any part of it, I wasn't kidding when I said that I will burn you"

*Kevin's phone begins to ring*

"Take your time and think about it, if it is so important that I don't know everything that will happen, let me know, and I will just walk away"

*Kevin turns and answers the phone*

"Do you have a name for me yet Jack"

"I do, only one person fits the profile you gave me, Adam Churchill"

"Thank you"

*Kevin hangs up his phone just as it begins to ring again*

"I have a name for you, when are your visitation hours?"

"You don't get much on death row. Luckily i have a spot tomorrow at noon, after that, it'll be months before i see a familiar face again"

*Jonathan and Kevin chat for a little while longer talking about his court date, when they'll give him his final day and are almost about to hang up before Jonathan kicks in another question*

"Is Elexis okay? ... Tell her ... ill be okay" He says before hanging up due to his call time running out.

*Kevin turns back to Elexis*

"Congratulations, you have gained some trust back. Jonathan got picked up by the feds. He is going to be fine, I will figure something out"

*Kevin heads to bed, trying to think of a plan to get Jonathan out*

*Through out the night Kevin tosses and turns, his mind to busy to sleep. By 6am he has only had about a hours sleep. He decides to head up to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee, and try to make breakfast*

*That night, Jonathan laid in his bed looking up to the ceiling. So many things ran through his mind; Elexis, Kevin, the guy he just killed earlier. Soon he was thinking negative thoughts*

"What have i become" He cried to himself, looking at his hands. 

He rolled over and waited for morning.

*Kevin takes the last pill out of a bottle, sips some coffee, and swallows. He checks his watch*

"7:30, I might as well get going now"

*Kevin heads outside and gets in his truck. He heads down the highway towards the prison, stopping at a pharmacy. Kevin gets out and heads straight to the pharmacist desk*

"Hi, I was hoping to get a re-fill of my prescription here"

*Kevin places the empty pill bottle on the counter, as well as a worn out doctors note. The pharmacist take both of them and checks on the computer. After seeming to be satisfied, he turns back to Kevin, handing him the bottle and the note back*

"It will be about ten minuets, your old bottle seems to be getting a bit beat up, so I will get you a new one as well"

"Thank you"

*After waiting for the ten minutes, Kevin pays for the pills, and heads back out to his truck. He sees that it is only 8:45 at this point, and that he still has lots of time, even though the prison is still a two hour drive doing the speed limit. As Kevin is driving along, he sees a welcome sight*

"Fucking hell, I haven't seen a Timmies since I left home"

*Kevin pulls off the highway, and heads into the Tim Hortons, gets a coffee, and sits back for 45 minutes as he finalizes his plan. Once he finishes off the coffee, Kevin gets back into his truck, pulls out both the new full pill bottle, and the old one, Kevin pours about 3/4's of the new bottle into the old one, storing the new one in the locked glove box of the truck. After driving for a few more hours, making some phone calls, and with some distractions along the way, Kevin pulls into the parking lot of the prison at 11:25. Sitting in the parking lot, Kevin goes through everything that he has on his person, making sure that there is nothing on him that would prevent him from going inside. He takes his handgun out of his waistband and places it inside of the glovebox. He stuffs the pill bottle along side of the note in his jeans, and heads inside. After making it inside, Kevin waits for noon, and once it came around, Jonathan is lead out by some guards to the table, where he is shackled to the table, allowing for some movement, but not enough to escape*

"Fucking hell man, what happened to your eye? On second though I don't think I want to know. I had to call in a lot of favors today to make sure we could meet like this, and not through some bullet proof glass so do me a favor and don't fuck it up"    

"Well im glad i left with a scar over my face and a hole in my chest than in a coffin. That bastard got what was getting to him" He says smiling.

*He looks around eyeing up the guard standing nearby. He whistles quietly and shakes he head to come over. Jonathan reaches into his pocket and pulls out $50*

"Go get a donut mate" Jonathan says handing over the money.

*The guard leaves the room leaving Jonathan and Kevin on their own*

"So...you got a name? Who's the bastard that put me in here?"

"I do"

*Kevin slides a piece of paper across the paper*

"I know you probably want to get the bastard yourself, but you still have a chance at your trial if you don't. A lot of people owe me favors, and some have people inside of here. They will deal with the bastard, and if you want it, I can probably get you the footage"

"NO! This is done by me! I want my face to be the last thing he sees!" Jonathan screams.

*Jonathan calms himself down*

"Here's how its gonna go. I've been doing some recon and making some friends. On my mark, the prison goes into a riot. That's when i make my move to the witness protection block...before he knows it...hes got a toothbrush in his neck"

"After that....i'm hoping you'd have a plan to get me out of here within all the commotion"

"So you are willing to prove that these guys are right about you, that you are a murderer. We can get you out legally, I know you didn't kill her. Just think about it for a moment. If you still want to, I can make some arrangements that will make it easier, and you wont be caught doing it, but will you be able to live with yourself afterwards?" 

*Kevin puts the pill bottle down on the table and slides it over to Jonathan*

"If you have to do this, I can make it a lot easier on you. One of the guards here shared a jail cell with me, and he still owes me for all the pain killers I gave to him. In that bottle is Oxycontin. In here, it is more valuable than cigarettes or money. If you can be patient, I can get the guard to take you into a room, with no camera's inside, only a desk and two chairs. In there he will be Adam, and in the desk a knife will be waiting for you. If can time it with the riot, no one will know what happened, and we can bust you out"

*As Kevin is talking with Jonathan, three black cars park throughout the parking lot all with sight on Kevin's truck*

"Just do me a favor and let me know if you change your mind about it at all"

*Jonathan grabs the bottle and pockets it*

"Set up that meeting" He says standing up and walking towards the door.

"Oh and Kevin.... Thank you mate" He says smiling "Ill be out in no time...i hope" He says leaving down the corridor towards the cell block.