JonathanTaylor

NEW Role Play Thread

*two guards come in and the detective he is slowly choking is clearly smiling* "Have.... fun, only... proving me... right you... dumb..." *he says slowly choking and drifting away*

*the two guards both put taser shots into Jonathon's back and then proceed to tackle him harshly bringing him to the ground and start beating the shit out of him as they redo his handcuffs to his back and throw him back into the chair*

*Jonathan sits slumped and shocked in the chair*

"what? Was that too much for you you prick!" He yells at the limp body of the detective as someone drags him out of the doorway.

"Euthenasia my arse!"

*Elexis cracks a smile as she takes the dress* "It was a guy named Gorgio Armani," *She unfolds the dress* "a mob boss who wants to move into the city." *She doesn't waste time pulling it on. It fits her well and she looks cute in it aswell. Probably stolen from a female officer's locker while she was out on duty.* "He lives in Italy right now, in Rome, at XXXXX of YYYY street. He himself is bedridden and seeks to make medical advancements for his selfish needs. You'll have to talk to the UN to make the arrest though."

*She twirls around and strikes a pose to Jakob asking* "What do you think?"

*Rosso arrives at the station and is pulled out of the SUV. He is the pushes into the back of the station where he sees a detective being dragged out of a room. As the door closes he catches a glimpse of someone sitting at the table in the room*

"Jonathan?" *he whispers to himself*

*Rosso is then sat down in a chair out in the hallway. He looks over to his left and sees Elexis doing some kind of pose. Confused as hell, he shouts*

"can anyone tell me what's going on? I just wanted some coffee. Is that a crime?" 

Edited by DeFalt

*Jakob Smiles* "I think you look prettier with it off but it looks beautiful, I'll go tell the detective."

*Elexis smiles brightly and tilts her head and curtsies at Jakob.*

"Thank you"

*She looks down and sees her feet are still bare*

"Can I have some shoes? I'd like to walk.. or be driven home"

*She coughs, covering her mouth with her hands*

Edited by SilberDrachen893

*Jonathan is walked out by two officer and is sat outside while he is processed for a transfer to prison. He is sat down next to Rosso*

*Jonathan slightly looks up to Rosso*

"Rough day huh?" He says smiling.

*Elexis looks towards the doorway, recognizing the voice of her boss*

"Rosso?? Is that you?"

*She runs to the doorway on her toes*

*he stands up and hits a green button next to the door of the interrogation room and presses a button* "They told me you asked for some shoes I told one of my interns to grab them... I can give you a ride home but it won't be as secure as usual."

"Huh, oh yea"

*Rosso looks to Jonathan*

"damn what the hell happened to you, you just can't get a break can you Jonathan?" *he says with a smile*

"I'm not sure to honest man"

"I got pulled over, beat and they shot up my lambo. Ya know the one you painted for me"

Edited by DeFalt

*Elexis pulls her shoes on, missing what Jakob said, and runs out of the room to the guys.*

"Rosso? Why are you here?"

Edited by SilberDrachen893

*Jonathan looks up at Elexis* 

"I don't know if I'm allowed visitors, but make sure you come visit me" He says with an uneasy smile.

*rosso turn his head and looks up at Elexis*

"um, I don't know anymore"

"they cracked me across the leg, pointed guns in my face, and totaled my car"

"and after i saved one of these fuckers wives"

*he runs out as fast as possible after her* "They are both tied with the case Jonathon a little bit more than that but either way they in some deep shit especially Jonathon." *he goes to her and whispers* "I'll get them out don't worry."

"Heh, if you can get me out of 3 murders and assault on an officer...id be fuckin chuffed" Jonathan replies to Jakob.

*Jakob passes her the car keys* "I'll catch up with you we need to worry about these two now, it's a all black 1969 camaro ss, take care of it."

*rosso overhears the conversation and recognizes the officers voice*

"HEY!!!!" *he says angrily*

"I know you, your the one who came to my house and picked up your wife!!!"

"and after I saved her, you have your guys beat me and destroy my car!!!"

*Elexis nods while staring down at the floor, she turns to face Jakob and asks* "Can Rosso and Jonathan leave soon aswell? They're my friends. They deserve a coffee after all this.."

*Jonathan reveals what he did*

"What??"

*Jakob pushes car keys against her chest, she accepts them*

"You don't know me Jonathon." *he winks smiling and heads further into the police station and comes back out within two minutes of time* "You'll be transported to the prison in about 20 minutes be ready..."

"You Russo, you can leave in a bit thanks to your little worker over there. You should be glad I got you out of this shit." * he shakes his head slightly* "I'll repair any of the damages to your car and home, it was also "invaded."

Edited by ThereIsHope

"Yay another trip to the fun house" He says sarcastically.

*He turns to Elexis*

"Make sure you look after Kev, make sure he gets a beer in the morning and evening" He says smiling.