Political Party Database

After having looked at some other boards within the forums, I had noticed that we don't really have a place to find information on the most popular, upcoming political parties here on Identity, except for via The Podium board which would require you to scroll through numerous threads and pages to find the right party for you. I wanted to make this thread to try and group together the most common parties with some information as to who leads it, what the parties believe in and their policies.

I also understand that as politics will be one of the final aspects induced into the final game, there hasn't been much need for a post like this, however, many are still interested in the political aspect and I'm always willing to add new parties in to the list via request. If you would like your party added, send me a private message on the forums, or, much more preferably via Discord (ItsDev#3140).

I would also like to ask the leaders of the parties mentioned - or those who wish for their parties to be added - to contact me in regards to writing a brief description which best describes their party and the views in which their parties share.

The Hamilton Party

Leader: @BrianHamilton

Thread: The Hamilton Party

Brief Description:

The Hamilton Party believes in creating a safer and more equal community through protecting the citizens of Identity from hate crime whilst also working to improve funding for the emergency services such as Law Enforcement, Medical Service and the Fire & Rescue Service, whilst also creating more job opportunities for those unemployed.

The Royal Family Party

Leader: @LuciousTimes

Thread: Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

Brief Description:

A party known for having peace and unity forever. Founded and led by Lucious Times with his other government officials The Royal Family truly is a family. With views both conservative and liberal, the party tends to find favor with all. Being the eldest current party, The Royal Family has set legacy and intends to continue that walk in its existence.

Gene Smith

Candidate: @GeneSmith

Thread: Gene Smith for Governor

The People's Revolutionary Party

Leader: @DLimit

Thread: The People's Revolutionary Party (P.R.P)

Brief Description:

The People's Revolutionary Party is a Direct-Democratic Communist party that desires to provide individuals with Universal food, clothing, shelter, energy, healthcare, education, and transportation. It appeals to the "Mass-Line Struggle" as a means towards fulfilling the needs, demands, and requests of the working-class citizens of Identity Island via "The People's Revolutionary General Assembly", in-which citizens shall be capable of electing Constitutional Laws and policies through direct-democratic means.

Français National

Leader: @FrancePourLaVie

Thread: Français National {FN}

The Technocratic Party

Leader: @Anonymous_Citizen

Thread: The Technocracy Party

Brief Description:

The Technocratic Party believes that government should be "governed by the capable." Leaders are chosen based upon their individual skill-sets, determining their most strategic position in the nation's structure. The party changes its policies in order to reflect scientific truths and discoveries. The core policies of the Technocratic Party are based upon the principles of strategy, growth, and vigilance with each principle acting as an equal driving force.

The Identity Party of America

Leader: @ThomasHetch

Thread: The Identity Party of America

Edited by BrianHamilton
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

17 hours ago, subway244 said:

Nice! Keep this at the top! :)

Thank you, I appreciate it!

5 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

Appreciate the time you took to make this post for us.

No problem! If you would like me to add a Brief Description, feel free to contact me on Discord but I'll also try to check my Identity PM's.

Thank you very much for representing the image of the party in a positive light. - Damien Malik, Chair of The People's Revolutionary Party

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BrianHamilton said:

Thank you, I appreciate it!

No problem! If you would like me to add a Brief Description, feel free to contact me on Discord but I'll also try to check my Identity PM's.

Will do. I’ll write up one when I get some spare time.

• Like 1