Dan

Role-Play thread.

Hello, everybody interested in rp.

Here's the thing i'm going to start a rp scenario and people will react to it by posting below.

Example: * Tom is walking in the street, suddenly a car hit him*

So an another person will reply for an example doing this : * Maya take's out her phone, dialing the emergency number; reporting the accident.*.

After the role-play scenario is over someone else is going to create a new one.

What is the point of this thread : To get to know each other and improve our role play skills and meet, because it will not be logical if no one know each other in a big city.

Rules :

1 - Never go Out of character.

2 - Never Meta game ( aka using informations that the PLAYER knows but his CHARACTER don't for an example i saw in the forums that tom got a gun in his backpack then i go in character and pretend that i know that he got a gun in his backpack )

So i kinda of explained the necessary stuff.

Here the role play scenario :D :

*Stewart is playing the guitar in the street with box infront of him asking for money*  (( What will you do? ))

(( Another Note : When you want to talk OOC'ly use brackets or something.  )).

Jack is walking around and suddenly hears the sounds of a string instrument. He decides to take a closer look...

Marcus glances at Stewart from across the street, deciding to walk closer to him.

Marcus pulls up his baggy shorts as he starts walking towards Stewart.

Marcus notices Jack as well. Still walking though.

Edited by Santoyo
Grammar mistakes

Drifting around the corner in his 1969 mustang gt, with police sirens nearby and ac/dc blasting through the stereo and out the open window, Kevin notices Stewart playing guitar and wonders why he is in this part of town, before serving and barley avoiding Marcus as he crosses the street.

Meanwhile, Michael appears on his loud Harley followed by his MC. They pull up outside of a dodgy bar and walk inside...

Loke sips his coffe inside the coffe shop while reading the political pages of the newspaper, sliding his hand through his waxed hair and readjusting his tie as he lookout the window.

Marcus manages to cross the road as he flinches as the 1969 Mustang past him. 

Marcus stands next to Stewart, digging for a couple of bills in his pocket.

Marcus passes some money over to Stewart.

*Luke notices Stewart and gives him some money*

*Luke starts walking towards the coffee shop*

*Luke doesn't see a rock*

*Luke trips over*

Edited by ElCondor

Soon after, Michael walks out of the bar with a set of blood covered knuckle dusters in his hand. He notices the man playing the guitar across the road and puts in some spare change before setting off on his Harley again followed by the rest of the club. Police sirens can be heard in the distance.

Edited by Herzog

After parking his car in a garage, Kevin steps out as the Harleys go past and checks his watch. He pulls out a pack of cigarettes, and lights one with his zippo as he makes his way to a diner two blocks down the road. 

• Like 1

As Kevin sits down to order his usual at the diner, A masked man and women stand up drawing their guns. The couple scream in unison "This is a robbery! Everyone put your wallets and purses on the table!" Almost everyone in the diner starts to panic and puts their belongings onto the tables, except for Jack who calmly clutches a brown briefcase with a firm grasp.

*This commotion is heard by everyone nearby, except for the police who are too far away*

Edited by uncannierlink

After hearing the masked couple yelling, after checking his watch, with a look that says I don't have time for this Kevin grabs his wallet from his rear pocket and throws it on the counter, then returning to his coffee.

paul calls his friends while walking down the streets and is hearing the noise nearby. after geting nearer to the situation he realises that there's too much going on and that is leading him to just leave and continue his conversation.

Little did no one know, I was actually beating up myself dressed as Ellen Degeneres whilst looking in the mirror as that pleases my sexual fantasies.

Edited by Atmosphere
  • Like 1

*Stewart puts his guitar on the ground, quietly stretching his hand reaching a backpack he opens it swiftly grab a knife and hide it in his sleeves*

*Stewart crosses the road entering the shop*

Stewart : Hello there *looks at the masked man* why are you doing this?

(( note : you wont be able to see the knife since stewart hid it in his sleeves and if you want to know why he didn't run read his character profile ))

@Dekan

The masked man jumps, startled by Steward "Shut Up!" he nervously yells. He points his gun at Stewart, Whispering something to his partner he walks towards Stewart holding out a shaking hand he timidly exclaims "Your w..wallet... n..now." As he does this, the masked women goes around to all of the tables stuffing everyone's wallets into her purse. As she approaches Kevin's table and takes his wallet she screams "You're Keys!" 

Jack remains seated and straight faced trying not to draw any attention to him or his briefcase. This is becoming increasingly difficult due to the strange green glow it is emitting as well as the increasing frequency of beeps. Fortunately neither of the robbers notice, however both Stewart and Kevin becoming increasingly aware of the briefcase.

*Stewart turn his head to Jack noticing that he is sweating then look at his briefcase wondering what is wrong with it*

**Stewart doesn't really care about the briefcase**

*Stewart look at the Masked man again and say*

"I don't have a wallet i'm just like you broke but at least i have a decent job where i work legit "

**Stewart points at the location where he put'd his guitar and box**

*After what seemed like hours, those same Harleys pulled up in the street after bribing the cops. They eyed up a bloody and bruised fellow in the street, the same that they had 'seen' before*

*As the beaten man began to run, the club members raced off their bikes and after them. Michael rugby tackled him into a guitar in the middle of the street and began to swing at him with his knuckle dusters*

"WHERES MY MONEY?"

"WHERES MY MONEY YOU LITTLE PRICK!"

*The man halted him for a bit before whispering something to Michael*

*Michael stood up and brushed himself off before reaching out his hand to help up the man*

"See that wasnt so hard was it" *He said smiling*

*The man stared at him while he pulled out a gun and shoots him in the street*

*He holsters his gun before throwing a bundle of $100 into the box*

*He does up his facial bandanna before getting on his bike. He produces a hand gesture before riding down the road with his gang in tow leaving the dead body in the street*

P.S. what you gon do now huh! now theres dead peeps :D

Kevin stares at the masked woman dead in the eyes and tells her "No, you already have my wallet, there is 500 dollars in there, I am not giving you my keys." He takes a look at the glowing briefcase, then at Stewart as he goes to take another sip of his coffee. As he puts his coffee down everyone hears the gunshot go off. Taking advantage of the short distraction Kevin smashes his coffee cup against the masked woman's head, grabbing her gun and shooting the window so he can jump out, making sure he grabs his wallet before he takes off.

After jumping through the window he sees Michael and his gang leaving with a dead body in there wake, Kevin decides to just leave this one alone, and to head over to the chop shop to make sure that the final preparations for tonight's job go according to plan. He jogs back to the garage where he parked his mustang earlier, and takes off in a matte black BMW M3 with blacked out windows and a blue underglow. 

• Like 1

With his partner knocked unconscious the masked man runs to her aid. "Honey are you alright? Please say something!" 

Jack uses this as his opportunity to exit the restaurant. As he passes by Stewart he says, "Thanks for being a hero, the world needs more men like you. Here's my card, we'll keep in touch." As he exits, Stewart notices he left his glowing briefcase.

(The briefcase is extremely hot to the touch, enough to burn someone)

(Jack immediately slips away as he exits the restaurant i.e. no one can follow him)

*While ride down the street in an marked SUV car sitting in the back of it I spot several people looking shocked, I smile and tell the driver to park nearby the scenery*