Dan

Role-Play thread.

I can start a new one if we are all cool with a new scenario??? I dont want to stop doing it all together as its fun doing this and seeing other peoples RP playstyles

• Like 1

RP SCENARIO MK II

*Its early morning, about 8:37 to be exact. The streets are calm and quiet.*

*Jonathan is driving down the road at stupid speed in his Subaru, its illegal exhaust waking up half the street*

*He halts his car quickly outside of the local garage and leaves the engine running while he gets out the car and opens the front of the shop*

*He gets back in his car before turning into the shop, the loud car echoing in the small garage. The engine turns off and the street is silent once again*

Edited by Herzog

"Almost 8 fucking 30, every fucking morning, how the hell does he function this early" Kevin groans to no one as he rolls out of bed, still wearing the same clothes from last night. He grabs a mostly empty bottle of beer off of his night stand, slams whats left, and pats his clothes looking for his cigarettes and lighter. After seeing both of them sitting on his night stand, he lights one, puts the pack and lighter in his jeans, grabs his hat, and heads out the door. As he is leaving he grabs his last beer from the fridge and begins to drink it to help silence his pounding head. As he walks down the street towards the garage that Jonathan had entered a police officer drives by and stops to scold Kevin about drinking in public. In response Kevin chugs the last half of the beer, and slams the empty bottle into a near by garbage can before continuing on. 

(ooc I think that if anyone talks to someone else in the rp, it might be a good idea to work it out through pm and post it all at once, that way there is no waiting for a reply and keeps the flow of the story better )

Edited by Dekan
  • Like 1

*After hearing the bear bottle landing in the bin, Jonathan opens the shutters on the front of the garage and appears from inside.*

*He is already very dirty and has his rigger gloves on, holding a wrench*

*He leaves the shutters open before slowly walking back in*

"Morning boss, almost done replacing that dodgy carburetor on the Charger" He says as he throws the wrench on his work bench, making a loud crashing sound within the shop.

*I get waken up by a family member to only hear that the mechanics on one of the unmarked cars are failing, I literally had nothing else to do today so I left with two cars, the one in front that was damaged and then a follow up car with one person in it as we knew we had to leave the car it was a damage that could cost us a bit I heard so of course I knew one guy that could fix it.*

* I gave the driver the destination and he drove off but not in any speed as the car we ran on was almost out of fuel too, "this is just too damn typical" I said with a laughing-cracked voice.*

* We pulled up to the shop and left the car which was a Black SUV the followup car was an Audi A6 model 2015 black with a bit of tinted windows.*

*  "Hello? Anybody here? " I shouted *

* Some of the guys I brought along looked almost a bit shocked at me as I never usually bother to use my voice but I kindly smiled and told them I knew a guy here, an associate*

*Shortly after, Jonathan pokes his head around the open front of the shop*

"Hello mate, what can i do you for?" He says, wiping the oil off his hands using a dirty cloth

*He looks around, eyeing up the other men standing around. He looks over at the Black SUV*

"Whats up with it?" He says, assuming that it has a problem.

The roar of the Ford big block v8 fills the shop as Kevin revs the rebuilt engine of his 1969 fastback Ford Mustang GT. As he revs it, the engine sputters,then cuts out completely. In a fit of anger Kevin yells "FUCK" as he punches the wall, shaking his hand in pain as he sets off trying to find and fix the problem.

*As tools clutter within the shop from Kevin's anger, Jonathan ignores it as if it happens all the time*

*He pops open the hood of the SUV and begins to rummage around the engine, looking for any problems*

*He looks over at the man who brought it here*

"Whats wrong with it? I cant see anything right now so you may have to leave it in the shop for a couple of days so i can get that engine out and take it apart"

*He awaits patiently for an answer*

*As the crashing in the shop gets louder and so does Kevin, Jonathan leans round the corner of the entrance before yelling*

"Try cleaning out your fuel injectors, i cant remember the last time you did that" He says putting a small grin on his face

"Right because that will solve it" Kevin mutters under his breath, as he sets about cleaning them, after about 5 minutes of work to get them cleaned out, Kevin starts the engine and it roars to life. Kevin turns around the corner and looks at Jonathan, "Thanks, but do you have to look so smug about it?"

*Jonathan looks around to Kevin*

"Of course i do boss" He says smiling "Thats why im here"

*He picks up his rigging gloves and slips them on*

"Got this SUV in for a service, no clue whats wrong with it but it looks like its going to be a long night for me"

*He says picking out various tools from a large, red snap on tool box*

"I think it's time to let her stretch her legs, I'm going to get some coffee. Need anything for the shop while I am out?" Kevin asks as he opens the bay door behind his car.

• Like 1

*Jonathan momentarily lifts his head from under the bonnet of the SUV, itching his head with the spanner in his hand*

"hmm...could do with latte with and extra espresso shot" he says pulling out $5 from his tatty wallet and handing it over to Kevin

As Kevin flies down the road, tires screaming in protest as he drifts around corners, a police officer takes up pursuit. "Well now this is turning into a fun outing" Kevin says with a smile on his face. After taking several sharp corners the cop looses control and crashes into a lamp post. After stopping to grab coffee, and some bagels, and heads back to the garage. After shutting off his car and handing Jonathan his coffee, Kevin says "So the car is running great, but I really need to get it painted, as well as some new plates."   

*Jonathan takes a sip from his coffee*

"Well....what did you do this time?" He says with a smile again

*He takes out his phone and slides it across a bit to an ebay page showing a Porsche 911 Turbo with a sold sign in the corner*

"Well you'll never guess what i bought" He says handing the phone to Kevin and putting down his coffee before dragging out a box filled with illegal plates

"You okay with any of these?" He says as he starts flinging broken plates out of the front garage door "Man i need to get a new order of these"

"It's not my fault that the cops are bad drivers and spin off into light poles" Kevin says as he begins to replace the license plates. "It's a nice car that 911, but you know that I think the engine location is just ridiculous." As Kevin is looking at different paint colours, and eating his bagel, he says "I'm thinking a forest green, with black racing strips." 

*Jonathan scratches his stubble for a second*

"hmmm...I got some spare racing green if you like?"

*He says looking at a shelf filled with the paints and pulling out the racing green colour*

"Close enough" Kevin says as his phone goes off. As Kevin checks his phone, a large smile comes across his face. "Looks like my new truck has arrived on the island, and will be here in the next hour or so."

51 minutes ago, Dekan said:

"Close enough" Kevin says as his phone goes off. As Kevin checks his phone, a large smile comes across his face. "Looks like my new truck has arrived on the island, and will be here in the next hour or so."

"New truck?" Jonathan asks "I would say havent you got enough cars but...i can hardly talk"

*He begins to screw on the new plates onto the Ford before taking another sip of his coffee*

On 3/24/2016 at 3:38 PM, Herzog said:

"New truck?" Jonathan asks "I would say havent you got enough cars but...i can hardly talk"

*He begins to screw on the new plates onto the Ford before taking another sip of his coffee*

"Ah, trust me it's nothing compared to my other purchase, once my truck gets here I have something to show you across town." Kevin casually says as he hops on top of a nearby counter to enjoy his breakfast.

*About a hour and half passes before there is a knock at the door*

"Must be my truck" Kevin says as he wipes sweat off of his brow from helping Jonathan to remove the engine from the damaged SUV that was brought in earlier that morning. He opens the door and has a short conversation with the delivery driver before going out to make sure that his truck isn't damaged. Being satisfied that everything is in order he signs the delivery order and is given the keys by the driver.

Kevin walks back into the shop and says to Jonathan "Lets go for a quick ride, I have something big to show you".

*Agreeing with Kevin, he grabs all the keys and locks up  the shop*

*He  enters his Subaru and turns on the engine, which starts to let out a loud chugging noise*

"I love this car" Jonathan mutters to himself.

*He signals to Kevin that he is ready to go and sets himself ready to follow Kevin in his new truck*

Seeing Jonathan signaling that he is ready to go, Kevin begins to drive across the city. After driving for a bit they arrive at a empty warehouse, where Kevin parks, gets out, and goes to unlock the door to the warehouse. As Jonathan walks up Kevin says "Told you I made a big purchase". 

*Jonathan walks in and turns 360 degrees, looking around the massive warehouse*

*he looks over at Kevin*

"so what's this for?"

*he says still looking around*