Shimozukachi

can't pre order. sorry fans

i'm sorry to tell you but i can't pre order identity by pledging 30$. the reason is that i am always using sofortüberweisung. that's why i would like to pre order it via steam. but know my dream died to play identity, see ya

sad regards,

shimozukachi

The new shop on this website which will come in the new future will work on a per-item basis. You won't have all the same options available to purchase as now but you will be able to get a passport and beta access. The good news is that we'll accept many more forms of payment at that time, including commonly used systems in local areas.

7 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

i'm sorry to tell you but i can't pre order identity by pledging 30$. the reason is that i am always using sofortüberweisung. that's why i would like to pre order it via steam. but know my dream died to play identity, see ya

sad regards,

shimozukachi

Really not trying to sound like an ass but you post that sounding like you are some super well known person who others would be really disappointed that you haven't pre-ordered 

• Like 1

Bruh, I'm just too broke to buy it rn, what with rent and car insurance and stuff. But like, I'm super popular so people are obviously gonna be pretty sad if I don't buy it :P

4 hours ago, Dizzle said:

Bruh, I'm just too broke to buy it rn, what with rent and car insurance and stuff. But like, I'm super popular so people are obviously gonna be pretty sad if I don't buy it :P

Well... I didn't found yet too. xD I'm saving for a new PC so I can play it at all. My current PC is like 8 years old.

On 2016-01-13 at 9:37 PM, Shimozukachi said:

pre order it via steam

I rather prefer this game to have a DRM-free alternative as a downloadable standalone client, and not only contribute to a evil dictator.

# Gabe isn't making Half-Life 3 because Valve cashes in millions on just selling hats, and wouldn't like to risk making the hatbuyers angry if HL3 isn't what the fans expected it to be and Valves dominance of the digital game market backlashes.

Edited by Fursten
Truth

@Fursten even if half life 3 wouldn't be that great everyone will be like: "yeah hl3 s... su... suu... is not good but i still bought it because it's hl3". and yeah: everyone would hate steam and try to buy gta saints row etc. via origin (dlc version of pokemon with 150 dlcs in the first generation). that's 100% sure (sarcasm) :D

On 15/01/2016 at 1:51 AM, Shimozukachi said:

@Fursten even if half life 3 wouldn't be that great everyone will be like: "yeah hl3 s... su... suu... is not good but i still bought it because it's hl3". and yeah: everyone would hate steam and try to buy gta saints row etc. via origin (dlc version of pokemon with 150 dlcs in the first generation). that's 100% sure (sarcasm) :D

Nope you are wrong, Half Life 3 would have such huge expectations and Valve probably wouldn't be able to meet these and would result in people hating on Valve and reducing them as a corporation to ashes.

@Kickapoo i don't think that a not that good half life 3 sequel would change the fact that steam is the master of all pc games online shop thingis. it'S more like "mkey, half life 3 is not good. who cares (like i've already written)?! i'll just continue half life 2 or another of my x thousand games in my steam library". i hate restating myself.... do you want to use electronic arts origin?

5 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

@Kickapoo i don't think that a not that good half life 3 sequel would change the fact that steam is the master of all pc games online shop thingis. it'S more like "mkey, half life 3 is not good. who cares (like i've already written)?! i'll just continue half life 2 or another of my x thousand games in my steam library". i hate restating myself.... do you want to use electronic arts origin?

For EA games yes I do!

All kidding aside, I hope that everyone here is able to get into Identity pretty early, I think you're all very interesting people and I want us to migrate our forum community over to the game.

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Guys we got to meet at the strip club.

Bring a bunch of bills! :D

• Like 1