Jahan22

Airplanes!

I think we should add a plane! I wanna own a private jet charter company so its quick and easy to get around. Also airports please. Im begging you its a great idea! 

Image of wanted plane:

is?vSlqBKLDSuGb6pCcvnsNElR0JvM0wS3uYpBPH

Hope you agree! Bye.

~Jahan22

• Like 1

Do you own a plane yourself jahan?

Do you know anyone that owns a company like that?

Just a reminder, the game is about being immersive- when you think of adding things- think how unimmersive gta is and what happens when you have planes(lots of crashes and hitting people and jumping out the plane to get to your location- but is this immersive? Do you see it happen or hear of it often in real life?)

This is a life sim- not gta, not tryna be rude at all, just tryna make you smarter and be able to bring about ideas not already discussed, and that are immersive as it gets.

If you need any knowledge- there's youtube videos, and a guy that posts new stuff that will be in identity- on like a couple day basis(i haven't checked in the last week, so don't trip on me).

And if you've seen all the YouTube available, you can always go to Twitter where there's questions being answered ALLLLLL the time(:

I hope that this helps, that you can have a blast checking out all the stuff you've maybe yet to uncover, and that you'll be able to bring about some more fantastic ideas(:

I hope to read your future posts if you decide to speak some ideas, good luck, and see you around! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vix said:

You have a special way of saying things.

It's so rude, yet it's more of a assertive rude like- you say(  -.O "fuck no, you ain't getting a plane, but I have like 20 other goodies you can have" :D )

It's oh so bittersweet.

Like vodka with sodipop.

(i hate vodka,lol)

5 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

You have a special way of saying things.

It's so rude, yet it's more of a assertive rude like- you say(  -.O "fuck no, you ain't getting a plane, but I have like 20 other goodies you can have" :D )

It's oh so bittersweet.

Like vodka with sodipop.

(i hate vodka,lol)

Oh, I was just waiting for the occasion xD it's like in top 3 most asked questions. I actually began my bookmark with 5 different tweets with "No aircraft" because of how often it was asked or suggested on old forums and I didn't want to go through twitter all the time. 

Nothing personal mister @Jahan22. I just have a personal agenda when it comes to this particular question/suggestion/idea! 

I would not want planes for the fact of people trying to steal them and bomb them, and just other things that break immersion. Although, it would be cool to have Paramedic Choppers. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Xentinel said:

Will there be NPC airplanes to populate Airfields though? or will there be no airfields on the map @Vix

Most likely no airfields, definitely no NPC airplanes. They don't want to make pointless NPCs just to fill the space. 

Neverless don't throw this idea away. If this game get's as big as World of Warcraft in terms of players and the open world - and from the bottom of my heart i hope this happens - then we might get them as an update.

So what do we conclude?

Convince your friends, show it to you'r grandma and teach your 2 years old kid how to play an MMORGP.

Why no helicopters, man that was my biggest dream in Altis Life on Arma 3, to get a helicopter, and maybe do airtaxi, or mail delivery jobs. It was sort of a goal to get the money for a helicopter for me! PLEASE, devs, make it come true!

Also, think about this, how often did a helicopter crash (On or not purpose) into something (Person, car, house... Etc). And I never understood why they never had the drone from Arma 3 in altis life, maybe putting a limited distance of the control of vehicle and camera and just using it for hobby, or maybe for tactical advantage for a siege. I would understand if you made it to be an infinite distance, then people would abuse the power of it.

Got damnit, added some quotes, and dosnt know how to delete them, sorry! xD

Please, ADD THE HELOS DEVS!!! ^_^

2 minutes ago, Stelland1234 said:

Why no helicopters, man that was my biggest dream in Altis Life on Arma 3, to get a helicopter, and maybe do airtaxi, or mail delivery jobs. It was sort of a goal to get the money for a helicopter for me! PLEASE, devs, make it come true!

Also, think about this, how often did a helicopter crash (On or not purpose) into something (Person, car, house... Etc). And I never understood why they never had the drone from Arma 3 in altis life, maybe putting a limited distance of the control of vehicle and camera and just using it for hobby, or maybe for tactical advantage for a siege. I would understand if you made it to be an infinite distance, then people would abuse the power of it.

Please, ADD THE HELOS DEVS!!! ^_^

Because there will be no aircrafts and helicopter is an aircraft. They want player interaction to be close, personal and the world to feel big. Aircrafts kinda kill both.

Because there will be no aircrafts and helicopter is an aircraft. They want player interaction to be close, personal and the world to feel big. Aircrafts kinda kill both.

But at least drones, if you add a limited range on them, so that they can be used in small spaces? How do you reply? Newbie here! xD Or did I just do it?

Edited by Stelland1234
Missed some content.

2 minutes ago, Stelland1234 said:

But at least drones, if you add a limited range on them, so that they can be used in small spaces? How do you reply? Newbie here! xD Or did I just do it?

They're considering drones and gliders, so maybe.

Also to delete a quote you click on quote, hold CTRL and just tap Backspace until it's gone.

3 minutes ago, Vix said:

They're considering drones and gliders, so maybe.

Also to delete a quote you click on quote, hold CTRL and just tap Backspace until it's gone.

Ok, thats promising at least.

I agree with Jahan. airplanes or helicopters should be in the game. I'm so sad no helicopters or airplanes. At least make flying vehicles very rare is my opinion if their was flying vehicles. Also they could be slower. Instead of fast. Flying is one of the funnest things ever. I so sad no helicopters or airplanes.

Edited by Striker

On 18.1.2016 at 11:18 PM, Striker said:

I agree with Jahan. airplanes or helicopters should be in the game. I'm so sad no helicopters or airplanes. At least make flying vehicles very rare is my opinion if their was flying vehicles. Also they could be slower. Instead of fast. Flying is one of the funnest things ever. I so sad no helicopters or airplanes.

You have a Glyder. Its slow instead of fast and funny. All your wishes are being implemented.