Can you be a terrorist? Do bombings? Have hostages? That would be fun...and SWAT and ANTi-terorist teams would have more 2 do.

PS: I don't support real terrorism, it just would be cool in a game like csgo

6 minutes ago, Kmunnn said:

Can you be a terrorist? Do bombings? Have hostages? That would be fun...and SWAT and ANTi-terorist teams would have more 2 do.

PS: I don't support real terrorism, it just would be cool in a game like csgo

While it would be cool, having explosives in the game will bring a huge chance for greifing 

From what I have heard, there wouldn't be much for explosives? Perhaps the explosives for breaking into the bank. But don't quote me on that.

• Like 1

In an interview on youtube, they said that they don't want any explosives to throw off the balance of the guns, so there wont be any rpg's, grenades, etc. Also there won't be any air vehicles (to do 9/11 or some shit) because they don't want the island to feel small.

From what I have heard from Paratus and Motown is that explosives will be extremely limited. I don't forsee things like RPGs etc.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

You'll be able to take hostages and do ambushes

But i'm not sure about the rules of randomly massacring civilians

I would imagine most communitys would have rules against that

Their will always be easy ways to greiph and ways to prevent it (ban),  can we stop using that as an excuse.

Edited by RevyGuy

35 minutes ago, RevyGuy said:

Their will always be easy ways to greiph and ways to prevent it (ban),  can we stop using that as an excuse.

Sure, lets ignore the fact that certain features will allow people to mess with everyone else's gameplay and just ban people (which will stop them from playing the game) when they do grief... Sounds like a solid plan right there...

3 hours ago, RevyGuy said:

Don't want to break the immersion! :P

9 hours ago, A_Few_Asians said:

better be able to shoot in the towns

You probably will be able to. There will be some buildings with metal detectors built in that will remove all weapons upon entrance, like university. 

Terrorism lmao.

Who would be dumb enough to save up his money for a small bomb to kill loads of people. To then die and only begin saving money again all those 100hr. lmao.

Bombs ain't cheap.

I'm just saying people can do what they want.

And nerfing explosives will not help greiphing.

Also, Hi Duck.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FlyingDuck said:

Terrorism lmao.

Who would be dumb enough to save up his money for a small bomb to kill loads of people. To then die and only begin saving money again all those 100hr. lmao.

Bombs ain't cheap.

The devs said theres not going to be any bombs or rpg or genades, they want to keep the game balanced to guns or sum trash

11 hours ago, A_Few_Asians said:

The devs said theres not going to be any bombs or rpg or genades, they want to keep the game balanced to guns or sum trash

Yeah I know, that is why I am not raging over terrorism  yet I am just chilling, But thanks doh! :3

3 minutes ago, minipie172 said:

No grenades were mentioned. How about flash bangs or tear gas? Non lethal

In my opinion, the closest we will get to explosives in this game, would be a flash bang the police use. In my opinion, this is a great game choice to leave them out. 

• Like 2

Yes, as mentioned earlier in different posts, less grieving will take place. So when you buy that fancy new car and a creepy lookin guy with a evil laugh comes out off the alley holding a granade and throws it in your path... Rip new car. Money. And life. #noexplosives