The University of Caesar

Careers For Improvement: Police, Business, Medicine, Fashion, Teaching, Law, Sports, Music, etc. (Skills can be applied into any self-made career)

Pro: Attending The University of Caesar grants players the chance to quickly increase there game careers and granting them with more career capability. College will only last a total of 4 weeks!

Con: Attending The University of Caesar is not cheap, each course will cost a player $1000. A players must go through 4 courses to graduate. This cost only pays for tuition. An additional $50 per week for dorm.

STAFF: ALL POSITIONS OPEN

Chancellor - Head of the University

Vice-Chancellor - Head of University in place of the Chancellor when absent

Director: Leader of one program. POLICE, DOCTORS, MUSIC, THEATRE, BUINESS, PASTOR, OR ELECTED OFFICIAL.

Professor - Teacher of the program

Founder: Mr. Lucious Lee Times (Not part of staff)

crawfordhall_0.jpg.59726dd845505ce072a78

Majors Offered:

(Several majors help multiple careers, we just want to have the choice of your liking.)

POLICE

Computer Engineering, Food and Beverage Chemistry , Forensics (Chemical), Research Methods , Research & Analysis, Psychology, Sociology, Criminal Justice, Child and Adolescent Psychology , Clinical Psychology , Cognitive Science , Counseling, Pre-Law

MUSIC

Conducting, Music Literature, Orchestra, Percussion Instruments, Piano , Strings , Voice , Wind Instruments

THEATRE

Acting , Directing , Film studies , Lighting , Playwriting , Sound , Stage Management , Theatre History

DOCTOR OR MEDICINE WORKER

Botany , Cell and Molecular Biology , Environmental Science , Organismal Biology , Zoology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Bioenergy, Organic Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry , Food and Beverage Chemistry , Forensics (Chemical) , Instrumental Analysis , Natural Products Chemistry , Protein Chemistry , Quantum Chemistry , Research Methods , Research & Analysis, Kinesiology and Integrative Physiology, Exercise Science , Nutrition , Research Methods , Research & Analysis, Neurosciene, Child and Adolescent Psychology , Clinical Psychology , Cognitive Science, Pre-Med / Pre-Health (Dentistry, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Veterinary Sciences)

PASTOR

American Religious History , Christian Doctrine (Historic and Contemporary) , Christian Ethics , Christian Ministry , Doctrine of God , Doctrine of the Trinity , Feminist Theology , History of Biblical Interpretation , Medical Ethics, Moral decision-making , Popular Theology , Postmodern Theologies , Process Theology 

BUSINESS

Business (Business Scholars Program), Accounting , Banking , Finance , Investments , Management , Sales & Marketing , Marketing , Organizational Management/Business Communication , Financial Panics , Poverty and Discrimination , International Economics , Environmental Economics , Banking and Finance , International Business , Gender and Economics , Economics and Water Resources

ELECTED OFFICIALS

American Politics , International Relations , Political Economy , Political History , Political Institutions , Political Theory , Political Thought , Public Policy, Globalization , Crime and Corrections , Social Change and Social Movements

FAQ'S:

28 minutes ago, Luck said:

Will they be giving out physical diplomas that we can hang on our walls?

That's what I envision!

16 minutes ago, Luck said:

Will the university be offering at your own pace courses for people with busy work schedules or people looking at second careers but unable to become fulltime students?

Yes, the way I see it the students must finish a course once they start it. However, they don't need to finish all four.

Edited by PrezLegend
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, Mikeybeast9 said:

Really love the idea!

Hopefully, the devs would be willing to implement the idea! Anything you think should be added?

• Like 1

I have a post for a university I started. I love the idea but I think you need to limit the courses as most of them are useless in this game. Also in my version the course took 2 weeks I think, this gives the students a chance to spend some time at the campus and rp their life as a uni student 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, PrezLegend said:

Hopefully, the devs would be willing to implement the idea! Anything you think should be added?

Maybe lower the amount of courses provided. I'm mostly refering to the language degrees (english,french,spanish) as it won't have a use in the game. Besides that everything looks great! Do you have a plan for scholarships, dormitories, sports?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mikeybeast9 said:

Maybe lower the amount of courses provided. I'm mostly refering to the language degrees (english,french,spanish) as it won't have a use in the game. Besides that everything looks great! Do you have a plan for scholarships, dormitories, sports?

Working on it!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Herzog said:

I have a post for a university I started. I love the idea but I think you need to limit the courses as most of them are useless in this game. Also in my version the course took 2 weeks I think, this gives the students a chance to spend some time at the campus and rp their life as a uni student 

I agree, editing in progress! Players like myself wouldn't do so well without players like you that started before us!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, PrezLegend said:

I agree, editing in progress! Players like myself wouldn't do so well without players like you that started before us!

I can give you the link to my old post if you want. Could take some ideas and what not if you wanted to

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

I can give you the link to my old post if you want. Could take some ideas and what not if you wanted to

I'd love that! Always willing to learn!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Here is the link to my post: 

and here is also a link to a small handbook i made including more info about courses and roles within the university:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FdXZNMqQcYIsm4-XjsnDUn0LvcO6BDneeC1YH2kye4g/edit

feel free to use any info you might need. try not to copy exactly though as ive had that happen before and i was not happy xD 

Appreciated!

6 hours ago, Herzog said:

I love the idea but I think you need to limit the courses as most of them are useless in this game.

I think useless majors aren't a bad thing in fact they might add to the immersion...Yes im looking at you 20th century religion and philosophy major....But ya back to the point useless majors are a real thing and ppl get useless degrees then complain that there are no jobs so im not against them but thats just me :D:D:D

9 minutes ago, Luck said:

Will they be giving out physical diplomas that we can hang on our walls?

That's what I envision!

5 minutes ago, Luck said:

I think useless majors aren't a bad thing in fact they might add to the immersion...Yes im looking at you 20th century religion and philosophy major....But ya back to the point useless majors are a real thing and ppl get useless degrees then complain that there are no jobs so im not against them but thats just me :D:D:D

I just shortened the list a bit, but it's still quite long!

• Like 1

Will the university be offering at your own pace courses for people with busy work schedules or people looking at second careers but unable to become fulltime students?

9 minutes ago, Luck said:

Yes, the way I see it the students must finish a course once they start it. However, they don't need to finish all four.

• Like 1

You do know there will be tutorials for careers, right? But I believe they won't be anything this extensive. I might sign up for some classes for police. :)

15 minutes ago, Mentality said:

You do know there will be tutorials for careers, right? But I believe they won't be anything this extensive. I might sign up for some classes for police. :)

That's cool! It's just an idea I had though! Don't know if they'll actually do it!

• Like 1