Sign in to follow this  
Zulnex

Priests and Churches

Hello everyone.

I was just wondering if there will be multiple Churches and Priests in Identity?

For example just one Church on the whole map or maybe a couple?

I think that Priests would have an important role to play in game. They can perform different ceremonies such as: weddings, funerals, confessions and Sunday services. They could also be active in their respective communities and promote different programs. When the crime figures start to rise for example, they could promote peace and non-violence and maybe organize special services on some days.

I have read somewhere that Priests will be able to perform weddings but what about funeral services? Not sure if Developers have mentioned this.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Zulnex

There will be Churches it was confirmed for formal marriages probably will have multiple churches, It'd be really fun to see players sing in a choir.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Xentinel said:

There will be Churches it was confirmed for formal marriages probably will have multiple churches, It'd be really fun to see players sing in a choir.

Sing in a choir? Now that would be lovely!

19 hours ago, CipherN9ne said:

I'd start a church called.  The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Latter day Meat Balls.

noone needs religions from reallife if he can be ingame part of his own religion. nice, mate :D

• Like 1

On 9/4/2016 at 8:21 PM, Vyndictus said:

Religion in Identity? I foresee cults conspiring...

The Church of Natural Philosophy welcomes all, my brother. Especially those with combat and drug production skills

I promise, we're a totally legit religion and definitely don't kidnap people and bring them into the woods for lengthy Sermons on the betterment of mankind.

On 2016-09-03 at 3:22 PM, CipherN9ne said:

I'd start a church called.  The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Latter day Meat Balls.

I´d join that church!

On January 9, 2016 at 8:12 PM, Zulnex said:

Sing in a choir? Now that would be lovely!

that would be death to my earsxD