Bugsy

Real world Repo & Apartment Evictions.

I know this game suppose to be similar to real world. My questions is will their be evictions notices on apartments or monthly paid rent paid from player ingame bank accounts each month in the game. Will their be insurance you have to keep on cars, if you reck your car will their be and option to fix it at a mechanic garage or simply just total it out or cash it out. If car can be stolen if left unlock or no alarm is the car lost or if their in game insurance will they cover the cost.. Since I here that only the player that own a apartment, that player unless giving someone entrance to enter. So I assume no home break ins or robberies. Also will their be safes or storages to keep guns and personal vaiables to store or will thier only be a certain limit of guns that can be carried or will it be similiar to GTA the way a player buys and carries guns. But if a player is robbed should a player be able to take that character weapons if he choose to or the player can drop/give them up just like in Arma 3. also the movement of characters will they move/walk/run similiar to gta hopefully its nothing like Arma.

With apartments lets say all the apartments are taken up in a certain area,, and than again lets just say you have palyers that have apartments but one played on the server one time and I'm like dang why dont the character loose his apartment after a certain amount of days or no money in account being he most likely on another server.. 

Also does game money follow from server to server including weapons and clothes or does going to another server have to make a new character get a new job etc... 

Edited by Bugsy
  • Like 1

I can only think that it would be up to the person elected governor for the specific server you play on. One Governor could pass the law where property taxes are abolished but on another server they could be doubled. And if eviction was implemented I would accept it for its realism. Don't pay bills? Have fun livin on the streets.

Hope this answered in some way

There are an unlimited amount of apartments, so you don't have to worry about not getting an apartment you want. Also if you don't pay your rent on time then you can lose your apartment, so I'm sure you'll get some sort of notice if you're going to be evicted, either through your phone or on your door. There will be car insurance, and you can also get your car repaired if it's damaged. I couldn't find a definitive answer for some of your other questions, but try looking through Identity's twitter to see if they may have answered some of your questions! ^_^ 

16 hours ago, Bugsy said:

monthly paid rent paid from player ingame bank accounts each month in the game.

1. Yes, there will be monthly/ or weekly rent (in-game or real life timing).

Will their be insurance you have to keep on cars, if you reck your car will their be and option to fix it at a mechanic garage or simply just total it out or cash it out.

2. The insurance will either be monthly like the rent/ housing taxes or like GTA's 1 time fee to have the car fixed... I am hoping and think it will be monthly but you can take it to a mechanic and pay them to fix it I am sure.

If car can be stolen if left unlock or no alarm is the car lost or if their in game insurance will they cover the cost..

3. Not so certain but @HairyGrenade will tell you something i am sure.

Also will their be safes or storages to keep guns and personal vaiables to store

4. Yes there will be a gun rack you can put in your apartment and I think maybe places for cash too. (Not so sure on the safes) @HairyGrenade

will thier only be a certain limit of guns that can be carried or will it be similiar to GTA the way a player buys and carries guns.

5. Well there will be a limit because that is not realistic to be carry'ing like 20 guns on you and all guns I am sure will be visible if carried (Not sure on hand guns).

Definitely won't be like GTA. Also the guns will be very expensive and also big guns will be rare.

But if a player is robbed should a player be able to take that character weapons if he choose to or the player can drop/give them up just like in Arma 3. also the movement of characters will they move/walk/run similiar to gta hopefully its nothing like Arma.

6. The movement of the player will be as realistic as they can make it, however if you die you will lose everything on you except your phone and clothing. So you will be able to get robbed if you carry a gun on you which you could lose.

With apartments lets say all the apartments are taken up in a certain area,, and than again lets just say you have palyers that have apartments but one played on the server one time and I'm like dang why dont the character loose his apartment after a certain amount of days or no money in account being he most likely on another server.. 

7. The only people who won't lose their apartments are the ones with it from the pledges.

The rest will have to pay rent or taxes.

Also does game money follow from server to server including weapons and clothes or does going to another server have to make a new character get a new job etc... 

On official servers your house won't transfer but character can, your apartment from a pledge will transfer but anything you have done in it with customisation's won't transfer over and so you will have to redo all of that. If you go from 1 server where you are wanted by the police to another, you will be wanted by police still until arrest, but it could fade over time (not sure) @HairyGrenade

Immersion is what they are going for, and if you are renting a property and do not pay your rent I am pretty sure that means you will be evicted.