Bitcoin

Hope Im not too late to the party!

Hey!

I found this game during the kickstarter page but was sadly unable to buy during that stage.But I plan to buy hopefully within the next few days/weeks.But it really depends on my trading.But I hope I will fit in this community!

tumblr_nhjex8ci0C1sial0xo1_500.gif

I'm Vix and I'm a linking library of Identity tweets :D If you have any questions- I'll probably have a tweets to answer them!

Don't worry about fitting- we're a wide variety of different gamers ^u^

Welcome to the forums Bitcoin! If you are hesitant to back the game because of how far beta/release is then you should check out the modules, this is how you will get to experience Identity before beta and release!

6 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Welcome to the forums Bitcoin! If you are hesitant to back the game because of how far beta/release is then you should check out the modules, this is how you will get to experience Identity before beta and release!

Don't you have to back up the game and have access to betas to have access to modules? o:

17 minutes ago, Vix said:

Don't you have to back up the game and have access to betas to have access to modules? o:

Yes, I'm giving him a reason to back it when he can. ;)

I have decided to be a rebel and post an welcome post here even though you joined before me, technically. Welcome to the community man. If its anything like it used to be you will love it.