Do you think this would be a good career to take (if it's allowed) So someone could pay you x amount of money to kidnap/kill the requested target ;) 

No its an excuse to rdm other players unless there is a proper way a player can identify themselves as a hitman otherwise anybody could just say "Oh I killed him because I'm a hitman" and get away with it

The thing about Hitmen is they're fully roleplayed, you can't "hire yourself" as a hitman- it's not supported by the game. It's not illegal, but it might be difficult to get clients, especially clients that'll actually pay you. However, you can work as a Bounty Hunter!

Edited by Vix

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

No its an excuse to rdm other players unless there is a proper way a player can identify themselves as a hitman otherwise anybody could just say "Oh I killed him because I'm a hitman" and get away with it

pretty sure rdm isnt a thing in identiy. instead the main city areas are heavily guarded, and you would almost definetley be caught by police.

53 minutes ago, jabba_the_slut said:

pretty sure rdm isnt a thing in identiy. instead the main city areas are heavily guarded, and you would almost definetley be caught by police.

Im sure there would be countless occasions where a murder could be done without the police noticing, and they wouldn't always have to use a gun, so it could be done silently as well.

11 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Im sure there would be countless occasions where a murder could be done without the police noticing, and they wouldn't always have to use a gun, so it could be done silently as well.

sure could. i'm prettu sure eve online have a system like this, you can attacj almost anyware but in high securaty places you will almost def be killed. 

rdm not being a thing has been confirmed btw, and it would be impossible to enforce on a server with 300+ people

10 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Very true, the police won't be able to monitor every single inch of the city. Plus, it doesn't even have to be in the city. The killer could just follow the victim outside the city, wait a bit so there's some distance from the city then pull the trigger or something.

Other than that, same as Vix, you can't just hire yourself for a random job. Unless you actually get hired by someone for something, you can't do willy nilly all you want because you'll just be arrested or killed by the police. You can't be a hired killer if you're in jail or dead.

I don't think it should be a official job but more of a profession where a person comes to you and ask for it to be done. And besides stupid hitman who shoot people in the middle of the city deserve what there going to get.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Romulus said:

Very true, the police won't be able to monitor every single inch of the city. Plus, it doesn't even have to be in the city. The killer could just follow the victim outside the city, wait a bit so there's some distance from the city then pull the trigger or something.

Other than that, same as Vix, you can't just hire yourself for a random job. Unless you actually get hired by someone for something, you can't do willy nilly all you want because you'll just be arrested or killed by the police. You can't be a hired killer if you're in jail or dead.

6 minutes ago, jabba_the_slut said:

sure could. i'm prettu sure eve online have a system like this, you can attacj almost anyware but in high securaty places you will almost def be killed. 

rdm not being a thing has been confirmed btw, and it would be impossible to enforce on a server with 300+ people

I do apologise, it appears my GMOD rp experience has clouded my vision of how Identity should be. This is because in GMOD the police are hopeless and don't prevent RDM which happens everywhere and all the time anyway. On Identity however the police should be doing their job properly as unlike on GMOD where you press F4 and pick a role, you will be dedicated to that role on Identity, so RDMing should be dealt with much better here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dolore said:

I don't think it should be a official job but more of a profession where a person comes to you and ask for it to be done. And besides stupid hitman who shoot people in the middle of the city deserve what there going to get.

yeah i think it should work that. you can do anything, or be anything and at any random time ask somebody if they want a hit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

I do apologise, it appears my GMOD rp experience has clouded my vision of how Identity should be. This is because in GMOD the police are hopeless and don't prevent RDM which happens everywhere and all the time anyway. On Identity however the police should be doing their job properly as unlike on GMOD where you press F4 and pick a role, you will be dedicated to that role on Identity, so RDMing should be dealt with much better here.

not a problem lol. i have 1k hours in dark rp so i know where you are coming from. 

1 minute ago, jabba_the_slut said:

not a problem lol. i have 1k hours in dark rp so i know where you are coming from. 

I prefer to relate to it as Gmod Shit RP

Just now, jabba_the_slut said:

Same. Although I mainly played Hardcore RP servers. The good ones actually do their job, but then give it a few days and the servers would get flooded with trolls. It takes the rare kind of person with balls to actually run a good server.

3 minutes ago, Romulus said:

Same. Although I mainly played Hardcore RP servers. The good ones actually do their job, but then give it a few days and the servers would get flooded with trolls. It takes the rare kind of person with balls to actually run a good server.

i know that feel. i got so pissed off with the amount of bad servers on this game called unturned, that i actually made one myself, and it's the bomb.

1 minute ago, jabba_the_slut said:

i know that feel. i got so pissed off with the amount of bad servers on this game called unturned, that i actually made one myself, and it's the bomb.

The crafting on unturned is complete aids.

1 minute ago, Kickapoo said:

The crafting on unturned is complete aids.

replace untuned with any game lol. my point was some people just cant run a bloody server

Being a hitman is fully 100% ILLEGAL. Although if someone hires you to do it, you still can, just leave no trace for the police to link it to you. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KevinLangston said:

Being a hitman is fully 100% ILLEGAL. Although if someone hires you to do it, you still can, just leave no trace for the police to link it to you. 

Hey Kevin, *shows picture* wanna make a quick grand? He dirtied up paulies boy, gave him the double tooth wonder goose, make sure this guy looks as bad as my buddy's boy, or has a bullet between his eyes, either way- I need photographic evidence and you can meet me at the pub on wall street, we can down a couple tickles and Billy goat people with your suicide doors! Eh? Nothing better than killing someone and taking me out on the town drunk and killing more people? Eh?

Hitman tutorial.

Play all the hitman series

watch all the hitman movies there is even the ( Leo the professional )

buy skin gloves in real life.

Walk in the city with a red tie and black suit while wearing your skin gloves

look awesome

go on your computer and act like a boss

___

Lmao but this won't really be a problem. Hitmen will normally take a big fee like they do in reality. In reality ( Deep web ) it cost 40k bitcoins to kill a target that is above the age of 16+ and has no children.

• Like 1

I know a guy, I'll get this done, and someday, and that day may never come, i'll call apon you to do a service for me, but uh, until that day,

4 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Hey Kevin, *shows picture* wanna make a quick grand? He dirtied up paulies boy, gave him the double tooth wonder goose, make sure this guy looks as bad as my buddy's boy, or has a bullet between his eyes, either way- I need photographic evidence and you can meet me at the pub on wall street, we can down a couple tickles and Billy goat people with your suicide doors! Eh? Nothing better than killing someone and taking me out on the town drunk and killing more people? Eh?

t this gesture as a gift. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

Hitman tutorial.

Play all the hitman series

watch all the hitman movies there is even the ( Leo the professional )

buy skin gloves in real life.

Walk in the city with a red tie and black suit while wearing your skin gloves

look awesome

go on your computer and act like a boss

___

Lmao but this won't really be a problem. Hitmen will normally take a big fee like they do in reality. In reality ( Deep web ) it cost 40k bitcoins to kill a target that is above the age of 16+ and has no children.

I love learning about what is trecherous.

It reminds me why I'm not involved in gangs.

Edited by NutterButter

Being a hitman is not just a murder. A hitman is a professional at what he does and does it with elegance and gets away. They will probably cost a lot except for those who just want to kill and will rat you out so they don't have to go to jail.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KevinLangston said:

I know a guy, I'll get this done, and someday, and that day may never come, i'll call apon you to do a service for me, but uh, until that day,

take*** this gesture as a gift. 

Him, sweet. But, uh, what if the cops find us drunk driving around, while suicide door- machine gunning people's?

13 minutes ago, dolore said:

Being a hitman is not just a murder. A hitman is a professional at what he does and does it with elegance and gets away. They will probably cost a lot except for those who just want to kill and will rat you out so they don't have to go to jail.

I will professionally execute the entire police squad- hide there bodies from medics altogether(probably magically on a roof somehow) and thus, continue forth with the extreme potential this colt .45 retains within its metal casing, shells and hollowpoint rounds that become shrapnel after entering the skull, expanding and bouncing about the body, or brain, taping each sensitive space untouched yet, bouncing off of bone, leaving cracks and debts and only to alert you of reality.

*Please tap the link and be seated while the YouTube media commences forth*

Notice: stop at about 1:27 as the verses previous to that exact time, were where I was aiming.

Edited by NutterButter