Boumu

Stand Up Comedians

I would love to see a stand up comedy bar where players can drink with each other and comedians (players) can perform stand up comedy on a stage and be tipped by the other players and if the comedian is good enough he can perform at more expensive places and buy out theaters for their performance.

• Like 1

Oh I'd love it :D I know there will be karaoke bars, so hopefully comedy bars aswell! Or at least we could make a bar karaoke/comedy, one day it's karaoke and next day it's stand up comedy.

I hope we can throw food at performers!

4 hours ago, Vix said:

Oh I'd love it :D I know there will be karaoke bars, so hopefully comedy bars aswell! Or at least we could make a bar karaoke/comedy, one day it's karaoke and next day it's stand up comedy.

I hope we can throw food at performers!

100% down to throw food at performers, would be hilarious to see a guy running out the bar covered in tomato after being really bad :P

2 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

100% down to throw food at performers, would be hilarious to see a guy running out the bar covered in tomato after being really bad :P

We should hang out sometime in the game! And throw tomatoes and random people. And RUN. Hopefully they won't have a gun!

1 hour ago, Vix said:

We should hang out sometime in the game! And throw tomatoes and random people. And RUN. Hopefully they won't have a gun!

1 hour ago, Xentinel said:

Stand Up comedians will often have more than tomatoes thrown at them, even if they are half decent. Say for example, getting shot.

9 hours ago, Xentinel said:

Damn, that movie's awful

But seriously guys, really liking the idea of karaoke and comedy xD Don't suppose I can do both at the same time?

I would love to see some stand up comedians! I would be there every evening :D

Edited by itsCayn

12 minutes ago, itsCayn said:

I would love to see some stand up comedians! I would be there every evening :D

Saame, I would just spend every night there (considering if your character does not need sleep)

Edited by Xentinel

53 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

Saame, I would just spend every night there (considering if your character does not need sleep)

Click. ^3^

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vix said:

Click. ^3^

Zaaaayummm! Players don't need to sleep? Can party all night at the bar and get drunk with the comedian!

1 minute ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

Can I throw pineapples at them?

I don't think I have a tweet about that...

I want to swing from the stage lights while drunk and tarzan kick the comedian in the stomach while singing Chandelier - Sia

This has gotta be a life sim bro- immersive. So maybe cup cakes and pieces of pie rather than pinapples... After all, pokies.. thatd be a point or two of health..

And Idk, maybe at a house party but I think that's a lil excessive. Kick a comedian in the stomach... That's so rugged. You need a boat and a captain name!

8 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

I want to swing from the stage lights while drunk and tarzan kick the comedian in the stomach while singing Chandelier - Sia

Just now, NutterButter said:

And Idk, maybe at a house party but I think that's a lil excessive. Kick a comedian in the stomach... That's so rugged. You need a boat and a captain name!

Lieutenant Dan is my name and my ship be Jenny >:D

13 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

Lieutenant Dan is my name and my ship be Jenny >:D

Can I ride Jenny with you, I know how wet it get below deck but I hear she's the wildest ride! :D 

3 hours ago, NutterButter said:

This has gotta be a life sim bro- immersive. So maybe cup cakes and pieces of pie rather than pinapples... After all, pokies.. thatd be a point or two of health..

Okay, i'll just throw bullets instead.

6 hours ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

Okay, i'll just throw bullets instead.

If it can't be a pinApple, tthen your just gonna blop em?

Cool idea.  Ever heard of a TV show called Whose Line Is It Anyway? It's a comedy show in the style of improv in the format of a game show.   I was thinking if a player wanted owned a comedy club he or she could do an improv night where the comedians could take suggestions from members of the public.  And have an hour or 2 where people with no comedy skills could play a few of the games with the comics.  For those of you who have never heard of Whose Line Is It Anyway? Look it up on YouTube it's a great show.

Edited by DanDud88
  • Like 3