xIconikkx

[Closed] IdentityRPG Discord Server

I have seen people asking about Discord or Teamspeaks server. So for the time being, I created a temporary discord server. If anyone wants to hop on, anyone is more then welcome! :D

Thanks guys :)

Join Using This Link >  https://discord.gg/0kAHxjWmgC6xaj08

You can live text chat, or voice chat. Discord is like, Skype, Teamspeak, Steam Chat etc.

**THERE COULD BE PERMISSION ISSUES AT THE START | PLEASE BE PATIENT**

**Server Can Be Taken Down If Requested By The Asylum Staff**

Edited by xIconikkx
Changed Title

We're ok with the community doing things like this! We just don't want to do anything official this early with Discord or Teamspeak!

I'm really starting to like Discord. I use it as a Reddit moderator, and with a guild I occasionally play with in Albion Online. Very reliable communication tool!

I look forward to hanging out with you guys on your server in the future!

14 minutes ago, Motown said:

We're ok with the community doing things like this! We just don't want to do anything official this early with Discord or Teamspeak!

I'm really starting to like Discord. I use it as a Reddit moderator, and with a guild I occasionally play with in Albion Online. Very reliable communication tool!

I look forward to hanging out with you guys on your server in the future!

Okie Dokie, Thanks :)

Hello there @xIconikkx,

Just so you know.. That link won't really work to join. You gotta create an "instant invite" for your 'main' channel and then link that one over here.

Those links are generally in the discord.gg format!

Regardless, I may come and check it out every so often. Good luck.

Kind regards,
DJScias

4 hours ago, DJScias said:

Hello there @xIconikkx,

Just so you know.. That link won't really work to join. You gotta create an "instant invite" for your 'main' channel and then link that one over here.

Those links are generally in the discord.gg format!

Regardless, I may come and check it out every so often. Good luck.

Kind regards,
DJScias

Thanks @DJScias I've fixed it, theres are few people on it. Hopefully more will come on soon! :D

2 hours ago, TheDarkNoise said:

Some1 got a new link on discord ?

Server Was Closed Due to In-Activity. I believe there is a Team-speak server someone made!

On 2016-01-15 at 0:41 PM, Shimozukachi said:

i like teamspeak more than discord because i don't know how push to talk works

You just go to Settings > Voice > Input Mode

Discord is amazing in multiple ways. The quality is amazing, the invites are simple, it works both as an application and in browser, It's easy to manage and add certain voice/text chats for different things, and it looks great :)

EDIT: @xIconikkx The invite link has expired, remember to make the link infinite time. Also edit your post with the new link.

Edited by Ubbe

45 minutes ago, Ubbe said:

You just go to Settings > Voice > Input Mode

Discord is amazing in multiple ways. The quality is amazing, the invites are simple, it works both as an application and in browser, It's easy to manage and add certain voice/text chats for different things, and it looks great :)

EDIT: @xIconikkx The invite link has expired, remember to make the link infinite time. Also edit your post with the new link.

thanks (but i found it out already^^). i'm slowly feeling comfortable with discord

Edited by Shimozukachi

14 hours ago, jabba_the_slut said:

you got an invite?

Yeah, if you have any questions, I'm badger, so DM me if you have any questions. If you go to my post about the Town Sqaure Screenshots, there is a link to join there.