AlexanderFrost

Can you move account from server to server?

I wonder If you have 1 account for all servers and lets say you move from the official server to a community server will the money, vehicles, houses, clothes, skills be transfered or do you have to start fresh?

17 minutes ago, Topshotz357 said:

I hope you have to start fresh except for your pledge rewards I think those should be on every server

Hopefully every server acts as their own habitat, I think pledge rewards only will be on the official servers since its up to the owner of the community servers to do whatever 

2 hours ago, Doxflare said:

I wonder If you have 1 account for all servers and lets say you move from the official server to a community server will the money, vehicles, houses, clothes, skills be transfered or do you have to start fresh?

I doubt it.  Most likely you start fresh.

On 06/12/2016 at 0:39 PM, Doxflare said:

If you play on a official server, it could be realistic to make money but easier than a private server and so no you don't have the character on the official server for every server because a community server is "PRIVATE", I must emphasise the word as because that will give the answer to you. On the other hand, you can have the character on one official, which is linked to all official servers and so you can go to different official servers. 

So sadly no movement from one private server to another.

Edit: This could be wrong, and could be changed and so no certainty behind my answer(s).

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

On 2016-12-06 at 6:29 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

If you play on a official server, it could be realistic to make money but easier than a private server and so no you don't have the character on the official server for every server because a community server is "PRIVATE", I must emphasise the word as because that will give the answer to you. On the other hand, you can have the character on one official, which is linked to all official servers and so you can go to different official servers. 

So sadly no movement from one private server to another.

Okay thanks for the answer. I fully understand and agree with that. I think its realy cool that you can move character from one official to another official :)

15 hours ago, Shadow765 said:

Regarding to this topic, how many official servers will there be?

No way to tell because we'll need to get a general idea of how many we will need after the beta testing. 

12 minutes ago, Topshotz357 said:

I hope u still get your pledged rewards in pvt servers to

I actually hope not because if I had my own private hardcore roleplaying server, I'd want everyone to enjoy a fresh and equal start.

7 minutes ago, Reshay said:

I actually hope not because if I had my own private hardcore roleplaying server, I'd want everyone to enjoy a fresh and equal start.

Pledge rewards will be available on all servers including private servers @HairyGrenade will clarify this for you.

22 minutes ago, Reshay said:

Pledge rewards will carry over on official servers so players can get the rewards they payed for, but not sure about player owned servers yet, they are still deciding. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Reshay said:

That would piss off any high pledged people being denied what they paid for

25 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Pledge rewards will carry over on official servers so players can get the rewards they payed for, but not sure about player owned servers yet, they are still deciding. 

I really hope they make it for any and all servers

4 minutes ago, Topshotz357 said:

I really hope they make it for any and all servers

They are looking at it, it's harder to have the rewards carry over to servers that aren't run by them.

5 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

They are looking at it, it's harder to have the rewards carry over to servers that aren't run by them.

I can appreciate that

I'd like it if the basic character models were carried from server to server, along with some basic clothing. Money and other things I doubt will carry