jabba_the_slut

identity's currency

An ascii symbol I've found that could quite possibly be the new currency of Identity. Ƶwet.

≡340,000 Ƶwet = $304USD

Just an idea...

2 hours ago, Sicario said:

Ƶwet

omf i bloody love this. though adding three zero's would be a pain in the ass for transactions of a high ammount xD

3 hours ago, Sicario said:

An ascii symbol I've found that could quite possibly be the new currency of Identity. Ƶwet.

≡340,000 Ƶwet = $304USD

Just an idea...

Considering it's based on my Zwet idea it's no more than obvious that I support this! Good job.

Kind regards,
DJScias

40 minutes ago, Vix said:

Seeing "wet" so often makes me feel confused. 

Zwet?

I think we need a smoother word, though it goes with the developers, I personally don't like how to rolls off the tongue. 

I need twenty zwets, 

Let's go get a bag of zwet

My company will collapse without a zwet loan.

Gangs be hunting zwets again.

You spilled water on my zwet? My zwet is getting wet ;(

10 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Zwet?

I think we need a smoother word, though it goes with the developers, I personally don't like how to rolls off the tongue. 

I need twenty zwets, 

Let's go get a bag of zwet

My company will collapse without a zwet loan.

Gangs be hunting zwets again.

You spilled water on my zwet? My zwet is getting wet ;(

Zwet sounds very similar to polish currency, złoty (zwoty with a hard Y). It's just weird when someone skips the Z, takes me a sec to figure out they're not talking about moisture xD 

8 minutes ago, Vix said:

z- ł -oty

Zwotee.

That cross you say makes the W sound, looks like a T.

Glad I'm not polish- seems like they were creating their language and went "Fuck it, Gimmi mericas language" "I'll just change a letter to every word" haha

No, Idk and no offense- if you're polish.

24 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Zwotee.

That cross you say makes the W sound, looks like a T.

Glad I'm not polish- seems like they were creating their language and went "Fuck it, Gimmi mericas language" "I'll just change a letter to every word" haha

No, Idk and no offense- if you're polish.

I am Polish. :) Yeah, the "T" is ł, actually Ł so it's a L! And the W in our language sounds like V. We don't have V in our alphabet. My nickname here consists of 3 letters, 2 of which don't exist in my alphabet. xD That's so crazy and fascinating!

4 minutes ago, Vix said:

I am Polish. :) Yeah, the "T" is ł, actually Ł so it's a L! And the W in our language sounds like V. We don't have V in our alphabet. My nickname here consists of 3 letters, 2 of which don't exist in my alphabet. xD That's so crazy and fascinating!

It's also really confusing. 

2 minutes ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

It's also really confusing. 

You think so? Then read ŻÓŁĆ.

1 minute ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

I'm dumb, I can't.

That's what I thought!

58562776.jpg

3 minutes ago, Vix said:

That's what I thought!

58562776.jpg

Your profile pic is genius. 

I hadn't noticed you're pic was animated until like 2 min ago. Then I was like woah- then you wrote ZOLC OR ¤Ωθฯ in Greek, and I was like- we're a bunch of super geniuses!

Screenshot_2016-01-07-08-52-10.png

It would be kind of cool if on top of the whole virtual money, you had physical money, that to give cash to another player, when you click it, your character actually gives the money, and to put cash into your bank, it cant be done on your phone, you have to directly deposit the cash into a ATM or the bank. 

3 hours ago, NutterButter said:

I hadn't noticed you're pic was animated until like 2 min ago. Then I was like woah- then you wrote ZOLC OR ¤Ωθฯ in Greek, and I was like- we're a bunch of super geniuses!

Yeah, it blinks! BECAUSE I'M EVIL!

You know how sometimes you browse through the forum and you think you saw an avatar move? And then you begin to stare at it. And you stare and stare... AND IT MOVED AGAIN! Or... or did it? Maybe you blinked? Did you blink?! You stare at it again, you wait, but it doesn't move so you just go back to browsing the forum. And as you keep your mind occupied you see something in the corner of your eye! IT MOVED! Did it move? Are you moving? WHAT IS REALITY?!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NutterButter said:

Can...can I be genius too, please? I can pay you as many Zwets as you want!

20 minutes ago, Vix said:

Yeah, it blinks! BECAUSE I'M EVIL!

You know how sometimes you browse through the forum and you think you saw an avatar move? And then you begin to stare at it. And you stare and stare... AND IT MOVED AGAIN! Or... or did it? Maybe you blinked? Did you blink?! You stare at it again, you wait, but it doesn't move so you just go back to browsing the forum. And as you keep your mind occupied you see something in the corner of your eye! IT MOVED! Did it move? Are you moving? WHAT IS REALITY?!

You thought about that a lil much. Creative, but odd.

I still wonder why you choose to have a purple female profile picture, thinking about it intensely, sometimes, then I realise -I'm thinking about it too much and so I stop.

But hey, I didn't even have to ask you and I ended up discovering why your profile is what it is. assumption I make, yes, but my belief is that this purple character was the only (just and only just) blinking animation.

I'm probably wrong but that fact is, you think a little deep in things and it makes others wonder. 

You're unique.

I hope to play identity with you(:

5 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

I still wonder why you choose to have a purple female profile picture, thinking about it intensely, sometimes, then I realise -I'm thinking about it too much and so I stop.

But hey, I didn't even have to ask you and I ended up discovering why your profile is what it is. assumption I make, yes, but my belief is that this purple character was the only (just and only just) blinking animation.

I'm probably wrong but that fact is, you think a little deep in things and it makes others wonder. 

You're unique.

Oh, it's Marceline from Adventure Time, which is my favorite cartoon ever, and on this pic she looks like she's all purple, and purple is my favorite color. In real life I have purple hair, lipstick, nail polish and name. I'm Violet. ^u^

Edited by Vix

3 minutes ago, DrFelixPhD said:

Can...can I be genius too, please? I can pay you as many Zwets as you want!

I'd gladly do that if I had a profession.

I can teach you how to kickflip? Or varial. I can teach you how to front flip dive into a pool.

I can even teach you how to shave your beard into one like mine, but that's where I'm at. And I doubt you want any of that stuff, so no zwets for this guy.

3 minutes ago, Vix said:

Oh, it's Marceline from Adventure Time, which is my favorite cartoon ever, and on this pic she looks like she's all purple, and purple is my favorite color. In real life I have purple hair, lipstick, nail polish and name. I'm Violet. ^u^

So you do all you can to take after your name? 

Are you just violet? Or Are you*word comes in like the old super hero comics showed "POW" or "BLAP"*

ULTRA VIOLET!

5 minutes ago, Vix said:

9 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

You're unique.

Vix + Nutterbutter = Greatest ship ever

8 minutes ago, Vix said:

12 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

You're unique.

'ship, as in "relationship" :D