Sicario

Hospitals & public health

With the public service careers somewhat covered, I wanted to talk about Hospitals and the public health system. I like the idea of having hospitals and a career path that allows you to become doctors, nurses or paramedics and such. With the Governor or state senate putting together a Health Policy that includes taxes, costs of medical and so on. Any one else got ideas?

Can I be a medic now, and have a bag of nonlethal bullets or sleep darts type of deal? Or anesthetia?

Cause I'm gonna kidnap random players, put them in my smugglers hideout cage and then yeahh. I hope we can block doors somehow.

What would being a doctor so if we have paramedics? 

That would only be useful if say you die, and you don't spawn. Like you are just stuck in your body until paramedics help you up, but if they were late- this is where doctors come in- they grab the dead, put them in a ambulance and take them to the hospital where the doctor takes 3 minutes to revive them.

I'm gonna be the cop with paramedics cause they need protection, I can just see that someone's gonna try trolling and wont let the paramedics help him up and kills the paramedics.

These cigarettes will be then and of me when I'm 85. Only got 100 summers to live your life, right?

I got 85 years cause I'm living life to the fullest brudda

Having a nurse could double the healing time for a fee?

Like a extra 100$ bucks for those 3 minutes or something such? 

I state ideas that are to be altered and toyed with, I just cement a foundation, y'all got the building to do.

I don't think a governor should be able to go from raising taxes on healthcare to making it free, i think the devs will implement one or the other, and if there were taxes, the governor should just be able to edit how much. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sicario said:

With the public service careers somewhat covered, I wanted to talk about Hospitals and the public health system. I like the idea of having hospitals and a career path that allows you to become doctors, nurses or paramedics and such. With the Governor or state senate putting together a Health Policy that includes taxes, costs of medical and so on. Any one else got ideas?

To add to his question, how in depth is the healing system go? For example, if you were in a car crash, and you loose a lot of blood, would it require saline drip until you get the blood you need?

Getting creative- perhaps that could be incorporated as part of the healing process? So it's not just a timer for a few minutes but you watch the doctors heal you and shit, like a bullet to the chest and the doctors kinda go behind a partially transparent cloth with bright lights that display the shadows of the character being worked on? And the doctors in game Just get some puzzle type deal that helps speed up the count down? Like the countdown is 5 min flat- but the doc can take 10 seconds off every time he completed a specific puzzle(which would also make for some celebrity doctors) if the puzzles are skill based and not just tap this tap that good job.

• Like 1

I wonder how far diseases go. We know by now that there will be diseases, probably including common cold (click), probably some rash, maybe nausea, but I really wonder what other diseases will be in game and especially how they affect the character. Will you have HP penalty, blurry vision, slower/sickly walking? Can you cure some diseases just by feeding your character the right things or letting them rest more?

Also- disabled limbs. I really want to see how that'll look like if they'll implement it!

Oh, and pharmacies or chemists where people can purchase medicine for cures of particular ailments! Another business in itself. Importing, exporting FDA approved drugs to get what the people need during certain times of the year and the occasional outburst of an epidemic. Researching new medicines in order to be promoted in a health career as well!

There's kissing in plans, so probably kissing might spread diseases aswell.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2016 at 2:46 PM, Vix said:

There's kissing in plans, so probably kissing might spread diseases aswell.

From the tweets, I have no doubt spreading virus' via contact/kissing will happen.

Well I really don't care about this as if a member gets shot they can't go to the hospital cause then the police will show up and ask questions.

I don't like questions.  v.v

But if they get a vet and some private doctors then I will be fine--

I've got an idea for hospitals.

They're gonna be like in a surgeon simulator (not 2013!). If something will go wrong patient will die. And now I think that would be good if there's gonna be "Try Again" option. But if They don't add it and as I said patient will die and doctor that killed patient will be arrested (or something).

That's all of my idea. I hope it will be helpful for Identity.

14 minutes ago, Tymberlejk said:

I've got an idea for hospitals.

They're gonna be like in a surgeon simulator (not 2013!).

Please not Surgeon Simulator. I don't want to wake up with all my ribs and internal organs missing, hand watch ticking in my chest and kidneys on my face.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I didn't mean that simulator where you must throw anything from Bob's body. I was meaning a normal surgeon simulator. Didn't you read "(not 2013)"?

PS Nice BMO :-)

13 minutes ago, Tymberlejk said:

I didn't mean that simulator where you must throw anything from Bob's body. I was meaning a normal surgeon simulator. Didn't you read "(not 2013)"?

PS Nice BMO :-)

I don't trust any surgeon simulators <.< >.> They're all insane! 

I know what you mean. But don't worry. I think that you will see black-screen when doctors will operate you.

And I PROMISE: When i will operate you, you will not wake up with your kidneys on your face (Because boss would fire me).

And a question. How do you reply for someone's post?

11 hours ago, Tymberlejk said:

I know what you mean. But don't worry. I think that you will see black-screen when doctors will operate you.

And I PROMISE: When i will operate you, you will not wake up with your kidneys on your face (Because boss would fire me).

And a question. How do you reply for someone's post?

You click the quote button the giant + one under your words.

On 04/01/2016 at 1:35 PM, NutterButter said:

Shake hands?

Screenshot_2016-01-03-16-35-23.png

New way to grief! Get you character sick and then run around and cough on everyone!!!

• Like 1

but the best job is still the road blocker. you see a paramedic? just drive in front of it. it rams you? he she it pays the insurance's cost

2 hours ago, jcdock said:

New way to grief! Get you character sick and then run around and cough on everyone!!!

Thats not griefing that's bio terrorism.

• Like 1

I wonder how in depth being sick will get- will it just be coughing ~ or can it get so bad that you recieve a ten minute paralyzation or what if your character has the shits? Can we see our character(waist up) struggling in the toilet(might as well have something funny or odd in game that allows changes in immersive levsls)

I suppose that my last comment was more a idea and suggestion rather than a question as I know that's not in game- but it would be hilarious if you've been playing- think you've seen it all- then you get sick. And that happens.

Without the crushing the roll and throwing it in the trash bin part of the YouTube vid.

On 1/6/2016 at 6:13 AM, Vix said:

Please not Surgeon Simulator. I don't want to wake up with all my ribs and internal organs missing, hand watch ticking in my chest and kidneys on my face.

giphy.gif

That reminds me of my days as a surgeon.. Good times.

• Like 1