So we all know cars that have been left by their owners is a b***h ¬¬ that's why I was wondering if there is gonna be a way to get rid of them.

It would be great if the police had a way to temporarily lock a vehicle so that a towing company could be contacted and come to get the vehicle. This could be used in different situations suits as a normal illegally parked vehicle or in a case when a officer has caught a speeder and he is not allowed to drive anymore.

The towing company will then get a payment when the owner of the vehicle retrieves it and the police will have a easy and effective way of getting rid of them, much like how it works irl.

This might already have been taken into thought but if not I think its worth a shot.

Just leave other suggestion regarding if you have any. :D

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

hah. great idea! would love to see buisnesses/cops call up the towing place because a car has been sitting there for 2 days, and you having to go down and pay to get your car relised before it gets scrapped. also adds another awesome in game job for players to do

• Like 1

This is a great idea, because it will add to realism, and players will know, "gee, maybe i should not leave my car on the sidewalk". This would be very cool, and also if its illegally parked for only like 1 hour and not in the middle of the road, instead of being towed, they got a ticket on the window. 

• Like 2

If i'm not completly wrong, a tow truck will be alerted. If no one comes, it despawns.

Im pretty sure they wrote something like that on twitter. :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ItsWictor said:

If i'm not completly wrong, a tow truck will be alerted. If no one comes, it despawns.

Im pretty sure they wrote something like that on twitter.

yeah sounds like a good mechanic. would be good for it to work that way

• Like 1

Awesome that you like the idea!

Yes it's great when it gives another job opportunity, good one with the ticket as well. It would really teach people not to take their car for granted by just leaving them in the middle of the street. No one wuld do that irl.

• Like 1

I rather the process of calling the tow is done by the officer or whoever instead of it being done by the game automatically because i would love the RP to stay as realistic as possible. The officer calls and informs the location of the vehicle and the tow truck driver goes out and finds it. 

Interesting ideas and suggestions, closely related to the thread below.

I guess one possibility would be, that when you go active as a police officer, the layout while driving the police car would show cars or bikes that are parked wrong (or if parking is unpaid for) as a red color for example!

Interesting ideas guys:)

Well tow trucks are already confirmed and also the cars will get flagged when you get a ticket etc. The police can call them to come pick it up to make the process quicker and also if the car has not been given a ticket, in which case the car can't be given a ticket for any known reason and the car has to be flagged to be able to receive a parking ticket first. Then the car can be towed once issued the ticket.

• Like 1