HairyGrenade

New Screenshots (UPDATED)

On 10/22/2017 at 5:19 AM, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Yeah, it's sad it's all a scam though :/

#SARCASM

I realize this was posted 2 days ago but I thought I should give you the heads-up, the 2017 way of saying you're sarcastic is doing /s

7 minutes ago, ExactAkatsuki said:

I realize this was posted 2 days ago but I thought I should give you the heads-up, the 2017 way of saying you're sarcastic is doing /s

I'm still using the old way, I prefer a good #ObviousSarcasmIsObvious to a little /s like it seems I should be using :)

33 minutes ago, CareKajze said:

Retextured dumpster + new oil barrel (Lee/Jade77)

DNZSfCjUIAAHNwJ.jpg:large

DNZTrLUUEAAIL13.jpg:large

Is the background part of the game?

7 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Is the background part of the game?

No, it's built into software he is using.

I'm always impressed by the art produced by the Identity team! That talent is pretty undeniable.

• Like 4
  • ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

ALRIGHT!  You have a machine pistol, a bong, a drum AND PILLZ!  A dumpster, a gumball machine... BUT!  I do NOT! See a piano.. And that SHIT! .. is UN-acceptable! How am I gonna play Benny and the Jets without the hardware, the equipment, the TOOL for the JOB?!

Anyway... What really attracted me to this game... the beater starter car.. I'm never gonna upgrade it.. Nothing sweeter than a beater. Need it to pick up the ladies so they and I could get sloppy in that jalopy.

Eh, I'm not gonna bother constantly checking up on this.. might be like Duke Nukem Forever.. A never ending development cycle that only ended because Take 2 put an end to that and what did 3DRealms had to show for it after all of that development? barely anything.. That's what happens when someone doesn't set and reinforce deadlines with harsh penalties.. shit doesn't get done encouraging a never ending development cycle and potential.. well.. it's already been stated, do I needed to repeat it?

Anyway... I know stuff like this take a lot of work as well time and design so I hope something launches. Wouldn't be cool, it would awesome.. NO, exceptional!