DrFelixPhD

If anyone is having trouble with signatures, try this...

Hey all,

If anyone's getting the message "This image is too large" when they try to upload a signature to their account, try changing the size of said image on this site:

www.picresize.com

Simply give it the picture you want to change and then click Custom Size. Set the values to a minimum of 600x150 px, and try uploading it again. You should find that your problems have been fixed :)

Hope this helps!

Felix

• Like 3

yeah, thats a good one. ezgif.com is also great.

if you dobble click on the image when making a sig (on the idnetity website) it comes up with some things you can edit including the height and length (not to sure if it works though)

i had a problem of not being able delete a gif that i messed up. you have to remove it from the bottom and the actual sig text box for it to work

2 minutes ago, jabba_the_slut said:

if you dobble click on the image when making a sig (on the idnetity website) it comes up with some things you can edit including the height and length (not to sure if it works though)

i had a problem of not being able delete a gif that i messed up. you have to remove it from the bottom and the actual sig text box for it to work

Yep, adding or deleting a signature seems to be really glitchy sometimes - not sure what causes it :L

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

Thanks Felix, the site was being a real bitch for me when trying to add a signature lol xD

No prob :)

EDIT:
I wrote change it to a "minimum of 600x150 px" instead of change it to a MAXIMUM of 600x150 px. Please take that into account.

Hope that solves any problems :)

5 minutes ago, TheCobra said:

Where do you upload a signature pic though? :P

By your forum name go to "Account Settings" on the top bar to the right go to "signature" and insert a file.

12 minutes ago, TheCobra said:

Where do you upload a signature pic though? :P

9 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

By your forum name go to "Account Settings" on the top bar to the right go to "signature" and insert a file.

What he said ;)

2 minutes ago, TheCobra said:

Got it working, Thanks bros :)

Jesus, that signature terrifies me. I guess Big Brother really is watching us...

Just now, DrFelixPhD said:

Jesus, that signature terrifies me. I guess Big Brother really is watching us...

Haha yea i was kinda scared first time i saw it too :D All it does is take info from the website. All that info is known by the website as you enter it :P

Just now, Air said:

Thanks, that helped a lot :P good site to know!

No problem :) Looking forward to seeing your signature...

4 hours ago, jabba_the_slut said:

Yeah I used ezgif to crop mine, really easy to use!