Arii_A

Aria Wheeler ~ Character Profile

6 hours ago, Arii_A said:

I never did say I was the girl in the pictures, most people aren't. That's Sophia Mitchell by the way, but what is it bair for? Guys? I could care less about if guys think she's beautiful or not. That's just how I want my character in the game to look, she's my inspiration. (Obviously.)

No, it's not bait for guys its bait for damn sheep! ¬¬

Welcome arii_a,smart idea doing a character profile i may do one   

P.s guys so what if shes  girl and  its not  clickbait its like one character profile with a hot male as the photo so shut up.

Edited by shadowkiller

9 minutes ago, shadowkiller said:

Welcome arii_a,smart idea doing a character profile i may do one   

P.s guys so what if shes  girl and  its not  clickbait its like one character profile with a hot male as the photo so shut up.

its clickbait

• Like 1

How is it click bait anyway?  Its her photo its not like the title is "pics of me" no its her ig character so shut`up alright  

14 minutes ago, shadowkiller said:

How is it click bait anyway?  Its her photo its not like the title is "pics of me" no its her ig character so shut`up alright  

Okay for one I said it was bait, not clickbait. They are two different things. Bait in this circumstance is where a guy will make a profile of a pretty girl or something to make this prominently male community think they are a pretty girl when they are not. Clickbait is where you use a misleading title or thumbnail on something to make people click on it. Also I even said afterwards I forgot that this was an RP post! P.s Nobody actually said they cared if it was a girl or not, just smelt bait at the start that's all, and its not the same as a hot male because guys wouldn't be baited to that would they? Keep your damn tits on.

• Like 1

@Kickapoo I was talking about shimozukachi as he said it was clickbait  and no its not bait it is a little sexist as you dont belive a girl can play this as you question her straight Away

Edited by shadowkiller

1 hour ago, shadowkiller said:

@Kickapoo I was talking about shimozukachi as he said it was clickbait  and no its not bait it is a little sexist as you dont belive a girl can play this as you question her straight Away

Sexist? Haha don't make me laugh. Also when did I say I don't believe a girl can play this? 

6 hours ago, Kickapoo said:
7 hours ago, shadowkiller said:

Sexist? Haha don't make me laugh. Also when did I say I don't believe a girl can play this? 

wait, are we now having a discussion about the difference between bait and clickbait or about baiting mankind?

I think we need to cut this discussion from this post. We are only ruining this persons character profile further. This is a character profile of a girl that is played by either a guy or a girl, we dont know, i have one and im sure many others do and im a dude the last time i checked. Lets leave it at that and get one with our lives...that is if you have one as i sure dont:P

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Hey, all's I need is the open road and my bike. 

Count me in brother!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

wait, are we now having a discussion about the difference between bait and clickbait or about baiting mankind?

Probably all three, plus a little bit of butthurt by Mister oh hes sexist over here. 

16 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Probably all three, plus a little bit of butthurt by Mister oh hes sexist over here. 

gg

How did this turn from a character introduction  to a click bait war that quickly.. you guys got me cracking up over here... calm down!

Edited by Venedict
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Venedict said:

How did this turn from a character introduction  to a click bait war that quickly.. you guys got me cracking up over here... calm down!

No it's because Shadowkiller doesn't understand the meaning of sexism and played that card on me for no reason.

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

No it's because Shadowkiller doesn't understand the meaning of sexism and played that card on me for no reason.

Shouldn't even be an argument is what im saying.. lol

6 hours ago, Venedict said:

Agreed, i think this thread has derailed quite a bit xD

On 06/08/2016 at 5:53 PM, Venedict said:

Not that there is one 

On 6.8.2016 at 1:01 AM, Herzog said:
On 6.8.2016 at 6:53 PM, Venedict said:
On 6.8.2016 at 5:37 PM, Kickapoo said:
On 6.8.2016 at 4:35 PM, Venedict said:

Agreed, i think this thread has derailed quite a bit xD

how about a new game?

Do you guys remember that time a girl caused an entire country to go to war because she was a girl and guys got all jelly and gushy? That's Troy? Eh... Same thing.