Arii_A

Aria Wheeler ~ Character Profile

Aria Wheeler 

Aria is peppy, bubbly, 19 year old. She was born September 26. She was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada but she moved to the Identity Island to pursue her dream in acting...or writing...or whatever she decides her mind on. She's not so sure about what she wants in the future. She likes in the in the present and the present only. She is very active and maybe annoying to a few people. Although she has a very colorful personality, she doesn't let anyone change her. That's all people ever wanna do to her. Even if she's nice to everyone, she doesn't have much friends. None, really.

At the age 12, she lost her dad to cancer. She wanted to tell him that she'd cure it, but she never really wanted to be a doctor. So, she told him she'd cure ANIMAL cancer. She kinda regrets that because she's not showing any dedication at all. She says it just felt like "He was deleted from the world." After his death she didn't even want to be Aria anymore, so she started acting. She wanted escape her life and be someone else. But years later she began to accept it.    

In school she was the teacher's pet, even though she wasn't that smart. She wasn't even friends with the teachers, she just helped them around. They were kinda using her. She only had one friend but they grew apart over the years, like most friendships. So, she was alone. But it didn't bother her. She'd listen to her music, jump around and dance...by herself. She didn't care whether she had friends or not, she was gonna Aria Wheeler. Never change for anybody.

After high school, she was tired of boring old Toronto. She needed a new life.

A new life in identity

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BASIC INFO      

Name: Aria Wheeler

Ethnicity: Mixed Race 

Sexuality: Heterosexual

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

APPEARENCE 

13391113_972117826237942_1911620652_n.jpg

superthumb.jpg

images (1).jpg

12501615_1578566289124341_894846999_n.jpg

style.PNG

• Like 1

this is better clickbait:

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.48c660e827422819

aria sounds like a german thing...

8516_5856.jpg.d757f999f5ce785d5e7fad7e75

and here how the most popular arier looks like:

CkLG8DyXEAAT441.jpg.e3c25f16c4dabf0a838a

• Like 1

I don't understand why you guys think this is clickbait I was just a posting a character I made a years ago

@Shimozukachi No Shimo look xD 

download.jpg.2ce2eac3c85c7a856010f812a88

Maybe he/she sells components, and considering I bought most of mine from there I am glad you are here Aria. I said you bait because your profile is posing as a girl when I know downright you're a guy, making you bait.

• Like 1

Ahhh leave him/her alone :D Kick you know i have another character of the other gender :P Stop being a little shit xD

Character looks good btw, could probably meet up with my second character, Mia Smyrnoi :)

10 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Ahhh leave him/her alone :D Kick you know i have another character of the other gender :P Stop being a little shit xD

Character looks good btw, could probably meet up with my second character, Mia Smyrnoi :)

Ooooh a revelation!! I thought you were gonna keep that one on the downlow Herzog

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Ooooh a revelation!! I thought you were gonna keep that one on the downlow Herzog

ahaha im sure a lot of people know by now :P  @Luca_Santarelli has a conspiracy and thinks that i play a male character but i am actually a girl and i assure you i am not :D then again youll never know, its a conspiracy!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

ahaha im sure a lot of people know by now :P  @Luca_Santarelli has a conspiracy and thinks that i play a male character but i am actually a girl and i assure you i am not :D then again youll never know, its a conspiracy!!

Nah you're not a girl, guys and gals type differently and it's actually fairly easy to tell. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

@Herzog maybe, maybe. I am a conspiricist irl sooo....

That's almost as bad as saying you are a vegan

2 hours ago, palamecia27 said:

@Kickapoo I wonder how you can tell the difference between male and female by "how they type?" Please inform us.

I can't really explain it there just is a noticeable difference. 

6 hours ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

What do you mean bruh 

Because a lot of people think conspiracy theorists talk a lot of shit

8 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Because a lot of people think conspiracy theorists talk a lot of shit

i do research on extra terrestrials so it's a little different I guess. I try to be the most professional when talking about it.

On 7/28/2016 at 8:00 AM, Kickapoo said:

The bait be strong in this one

Haha, its so funny how people think they know. I actually am a girl. First of all, I wouldn't pretend to be someone of the other gender because I want to use my microphone. You probably still won't believe me. Do I have to send a picture?

Edited by Arii_A

4 hours ago, Arii_A said:

Haha, its so funny how people think they know. I actually am a girl. First of all, I wouldn't pretend to be someone of the other gender because I want to use my microphone. You probably still won't believe me. Do I have to send a picture?

Do it! We might have another confirmed girl apart from vix!

8 hours ago, Arii_A said:

I do not believe this, if you were that girl in those pictures, you would have no idea what identity is. If you are, shit I'm sorry, you're beautiful! :D:D:D

12 hours ago, Arii_A said:

Ughh shit be gettin all gushy with the guys here! Besides, just because you say you are a girl doesn't mean A. You are a girl and more importantly B. You are the girl you are posting photos of, I couldn't care if you were a girl I just said you were bait because you looked like it. @Herzog You forgot Kattycake and KittyDeKarebu

Edit: Fuck's sake I forgot this was your RP post, never mind.

Edited by Kickapoo

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

Ughh shit be gettin all gushy with the guys here! Besides, just because you say you are a girl doesn't mean A. You are a girl and more importantly B. You are the girl you are posting photos of, I couldn't care if you were a girl I just said you were bait because you looked like it. @Herzog You forgot Kattycake and KittyDeKarebu

Bloody Hell, everything goes south once a girl gets involved! 

• Like 1

On 7/31/2016 at 1:29 PM, Kickapoo said:

I never did say I was the girl in the pictures, most people aren't. That's Sophia Mitchell by the way, but what is it bair for? Guys? I could care less about if guys think she's beautiful or not. That's just how I want my character in the game to look, she's my inspiration. (Obviously.)