Nomiusen

My General opinion by now

I honestly think that the longer it takes for the game to come out, the better. It means that they are taking time on adding things in and optimizing so when they do release the game it isn't a laggy piece of shit with not much to do. I have been waiting since the kick-starter and I am fine with having to wait longer. Takes time to make a game especially if you haven't made one that is open world before.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, IDEN said:

I honestly think that the longer it takes for the game to come out, the better. It means that they are taking time on adding things in and optimizing so when they do release the game it isn't a laggy piece of shit with not much to do. I have been waiting since the kick-starter and I am fine with having to wait longer. Takes time to make a game especially if you haven't made one that is open world before.

Yep. totally agree my friend. Please dont make the game pre-release or early access 

Right, yesterday i had a good ol' chat with our @Motown . Ive discussed this with him and i assure you that they are still hard at work. Just remember it is a small team and they all have lives unlike me. We need to cut them some slack guys, seriously. Enough of this bullshit ....

3 hours ago, Nomiusen said:

Ya'll really butthurt imo, Gif mi alpha / beta already

....it doesnt help. All you need to do is respect the fact that these people are taking the time out of their daily lives that could be spent with family to make an ambitious game that we all want to see. Yes development is slow but that is expected of a game and even more from a game being made by such a small team. Just be glad that the devs have chosen to carry on as all of you people writing negative points against them are not at all helping. This is not a scam, yes it is taking long but these devs are more excited than most of the people here combined to see this game released. 

So just cut them some slack and show a little respect. Respect can go a long way...

Think about it.

• Like 4

On 09/07/2016 at 7:44 PM, IDEN said:

But there is no evidence the game is even in production so....

On 17/07/2016 at 5:03 PM, Herzog said:

Right, yesterday i had a good ol' chat with our @Motown . Ive discussed this with him and i assure you that they are still hard at work. Just remember it is a small team and they all have lives unlike me. We need to cut them some slack guys, seriously. Enough of this bullshit ....

....it doesnt help. All you need to do is respect the fact that these people are taking the time out of their daily lives that could be spent with family to make an ambitious game that we all want to see. Yes development is slow but that is expected of a game and even more from a game being made by such a small team. Just be glad that the devs have chosen to carry on as all of you people writing negative points against them are not at all helping. This is not a scam, yes it is taking long but these devs are more excited than most of the people here combined to see this game released. 

So just cut them some slack and show a little respect. Respect can go a long way...

Think about it.

Time out of their daily lives.....It's their job Herzog not really an excuse that is it. And again you say about how long the game is taking to make but fail to mention the reason why they can't even be arsed posting a blog update, never mind a video or a demo.

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

@Herzog It's good to be patient but not good to be deluded either.

If you dont believe it will come out then why the hell are you on the forums?...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, IDEN said:

If you dont believe it will come out then why the hell are you on the forums?...

Because I've been here since the start and am on the forums to be within the community. If anything the game identity only makes up about 40% of what is posted on the forums anyway, with other stuff like rps and community games taking up the rest. If you believe it will come out then enlighten me on what evidence you have on that, Iden.

29 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Because I've been here since the start and am on the forums to be within the community. If anything the game identity only makes up about 40% of what is posted on the forums anyway, with other stuff like rps and community games taking up the rest. If you believe it will come out then enlighten me on what evidence you have on that, Iden.

There are countless screenshots of thier work on thier twitter and they awnser peoples questions over twitter everyday. If they were scamming then they would not take all of this time to help the community. Also, if you are only on the "IDENTITY" forums to chat about other games and random stuff then just go to a neckbeard retard filled reddit post where you belong.

Also, i have yet to see anybody on the forum who actually wants you in the community...

~ Iden Costello

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IDEN said:

There are countless screenshots of thier work on thier twitter and they awnser peoples questions over twitter everyday. If they were scamming then they would not take all of this time to help the community. Also, if you are only on the "IDENTITY" forums to chat about other games and random stuff then just go to a neckbeard retard filled reddit post where you belong.

Also, i have yet to see anybody on the forum who actually wants you in the community...

~ Iden Costello

@HairyGrenade Moderate please, do your job sir!

P.s I find your butthurtness amusing so please do, continue for it has little effect on me. Also the images they post on twitter do not prove the game is in production as they just show one isolated asset each which could of been pasted straight from an asset library anyway. And answering questions certainly does not prove that anything is happening. I said give me evidence that the game is being created, not just tell me what the devs are giving us which is not evidence, i know what they are appearing to give us already, pleb. Finally you're wrong about scammers not appearing helpful at first, that's like saying every single scam under the sun doesn't pose as something to benefit you at first, to only fuck you over in the long run. Weak ass defence, like everyone elses. I never actually strictly said I think this game is a scam, I'm just having a hard time getting my head round you trying to defend it otherwise when you have nothing to defend it with at this point.

32 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

@HairyGrenade Moderate please, do your job sir!

P.s I find your butthurtness amusing so please do, continue for it has little effect on me. Also the images they post on twitter do not prove the game is in production as they just show one isolated asset each which could of been pasted straight from an asset library anyway. And answering questions certainly does not prove that anything is happening. I said give me evidence that the game is being created, not just tell me what the devs are giving us which is not evidence, i know what they are appearing to give us already, pleb. Finally you're wrong about scammers not appearing helpful at first, that's like saying every single scam under the sun doesn't pose as something to benefit you at first, to only fuck you over in the long run. Weak ass defence, like everyone elses. I never actually strictly said I think this game is a scam, I'm just having a hard time getting my head round you trying to defend it otherwise when you have nothing to defend it with at this point.

And you say i am butthurt, you can't take any criticism so you cry to the moderator.

Edited by IDEN

4 minutes ago, IDEN said:

And you say i am butthurt, you can't take any criticism so you cry to the moderator.

No you're wrong, you are the one who is butthurt for you can't come up with a decent argument as a response and instead start trying to be offensive as a way to get back at me. And I only hailed the moderator because I always get slammed by him for being unfairly cruel to another member, so why not test his ability eh? Oh, and also when you say I can't take any criticism I made quite clear that your insults had little effect on me, and I didn't throw my toys out of the pram like you did so ermmm, you're wrong again. You're good at being wrong aren't you?

10 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

No you're wrong, you are the one who is butthurt for you can't come up with a decent argument as a response and instead start trying to be offensive as a way to get back at me. And I only hailed the moderator because I always get slammed by him for being unfairly cruel to another member, so why not test his ability eh? Oh, and also when you say I can't take any criticism I made quite clear that your insults had little effect on me, and I didn't throw my toys out of the pram like you did so ermmm, you're wrong again. You're good at being wrong aren't you?

You can say my words didn't affect you but your actions show different.

I know for a fact that identity is coming out because i know the owners and they have shared thier passion for making this amazing game with me. Thier passion for this game cannot be faked, they believe they can make it happen and i believe in them aswell. I am now done arguing with you because you cannot use facts to disprove the things i have given you as evidence, only your theories as a pessimist.

Edited by IDEN

first thing: lauchboy ( @Kickapoo) calm down. you're always offending everyone since you're here and if someone reacts you're always crying to a moderator. you really remind me of a level 1 glass cannon in a level 200 pvp area that reports everyone as hacker ^^

second thing: why are always the newest members the ones that want the game to come out after 1 second of development (except aziz, but i don't know what it is. is it just a hater that got dominated by motown and paratus in a shooter game)?

• Like 1

I agree with @Shimozukachi 

Look @Kickapoo if your gonna be an asshole and your gonna moan that there is no so called "evidence" then you might just as well leave cause right now the devs dont need crap coming from you and others. Right there might be no more updates but that doesnt mean their not working on it. Also i would like to see you make a Game Changer in Gaming and if you pull it off then you will know  how hard it is to make a game. So Now stop being so Butthurt and wait patiently as this game will come out 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LionKingGamer said:

I agree with @Shimozukachi 

Look @Kickapoo if your gonna be an asshole and your gonna moan that there is no so called "evidence" then you might just as well leave cause right now the devs dont need crap coming from you and others. Right there might be no more updates but that doesnt mean their not working on it. Also i would like to see you make a Game Changer in Gaming and if you pull it off then you will know  how hard it is to make a game. So Now stop being so Butthurt and wait patiently as this game will come out 

Nothing of what you have just said was useful in any way, so no sorry. @HairyGrenade He called me a retard and said nobody wants me on the forums when that is not factually correct and can be actually quite hurtful. After you moaning at me in a PM I'd think this is quite similar, but hey I just think you have the digs for me so I'll drop that one anyway. @Shimozukachi Wrong, it's the first time I have hailed a moderator over something like this, unless you can prove otherwise which you can't, because I haven't. And as usual your attempts to be funny by calling me "Lauchboy" whatever that means and comparing me to a glass cannon are so weak and meaningless I almost feel sorry for you.

I'm getting a lot of hate for sticking closely to my side of the argument, so why don't you all play fair and stop trying to insult me. I haven't insulted any of you on this post have I? I wouldn't anymore because Hairy will be on to me again.

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

Nothing of what you have just said was useful in any way, so no sorry. @HairyGrenade He called me a retard and said nobody wants me on the forums when that is not factually correct and can be actually quite hurtful. After you moaning at me in a PM I'd think this is quite similar, but hey I just think you have the digs for me so I'll drop that one anyway. @Shimozukachi Wrong, it's the first time I have hailed a moderator over something like this, unless you can prove otherwise which you can't, because I haven't. And as usual your attempts to be funny by calling me "Lauchboy" whatever that means and comparing me to a glass cannon are so weak and meaningless I almost feel sorry for you.

I'm getting a lot of hate for sticking closely to my side of the argument, so why don't you all play fair and stop trying to insult me. I haven't insulted any of you on this post have I? I wouldn't anymore because Hairy will be on to me again.

you know that it's not useful because i know that you can't programm at all, right?

"After you moaning at me in a PM I'd think this is quite similar, but hey I just think you have the digs for me so ". nope. if you want to find something that doesn't exist you have to find it by yourself.

" it's the first time I have hailed a moderator over something like this " and what was your previous reason to call a moderator in all the previous posts?

" And as usual your attempts to be funny by calling me "Lauchboy" whatever that means and comparing me to a glass cannon are so weak and meaningless I almost feel sorry for you. " are you still not turning on your head? and why aren't you able to google for the word lauchboy, lauchboy?

" I wouldn't anymore because Hairy will be on to me again. " just stop being annoying and everything will be fine! :D

There's honestly too much drama entering this community. I found out about Identity from the kickstarter, and after that I looked towards other things. And I've come back and I'll admit, It doesn't look like that much has been done since then, there's been a Dev blog or two, a video explaining their intentions, however the only evidence that seems to stand out that they're still making the game is, that they've made the required amount for their kickstarter goal, and the tweets they put out to players, answering questions. They also have many screenshots of the game, and their progress. 

I really want this game to be a thing, and I do think it's not that hard to ask for a dev blog every now and then.. I do realize the staff of this project have many other things they have to take care of however, knowing how small the team is, it takes awhile making this big of a game. No wonder they don't want to implement things like air travel and such! 

I believe people need to stop complaining, only the people who actually pledged money reserve the right for some complaints, as they actually invested their savings into the game. Pressuring the developers isn't going to make the game release faster, infact it'll probably slow it, as it brings down their morale.

This game is everything an average role-player could ever want, and these guys are under massive pressure to bring it to reality. Would you want a game this incredible, to be rushed and turn out to be shitty and glitchy? If the Devs want to take their time, let them. Go outside, or do something social. And maybe check back to see what's been going on in their twitter. They've met their goal, and they've stated many times that this game is being developed. 

I don't for sure know if they've stated to release certain content, and miss their deadline, but as they've stated there WILL be delays. Expect them, a game like this will take some time.

Edited by Jaxx01
  • Like 2