thiesen90

No update for 2 month??

Why do you guys keep making excuses for the devs?

it's blatant that they had more than enough time and more than enough funding

23 hours ago, Shadow765 said:

Why do you guys keep making excuses for the devs?

it's blatant that they had more than enough time and more than enough funding

Yo, in all seriousness now. why dont you just refund? i refunded myself too. Also, why check to forums still if you know that nothing will happen? Just play other games. dont wait for this coz this can take... well 5 more years.. or more... (100% more but shhhh. bad tongues would only say that)  

I periodically check the game, the forums, and Twitter for updates about the game. We haven't been given a proper update, or any updates, for that matter, in months. It isn't fair to the community. If they aren't putting out any results, they should at least be updating us on what's going on. When I go away for 2 months or more without even putting any thought into the game, I expect to come back to one or the other. We haven't been given either, even after putting our money into this game and our trust into the developers. I'm starting to think that it's time to issue refunds.

• Like 2

I know I haven't signed into the forum in a long time, but it would be nice if there were at least one update per month.  This would let us know that the developers are still alive and that there is some progress being made.  Personally, I forgot the name of this project and haven't thought of it since their last video update on YouTube.

Are there any plans on updating the community on what's going on, anytime soon?

• ver.1.22474487139 1

14 hours ago, Jared said:

I know I haven't signed into the forum in a long time, but it would be nice if there were at least one update per month.  This would let us know that the developers are still alive and that there is some progress being made.  Personally, I forgot the name of this project and haven't thought of it since their last video update on YouTube.

Are there any plans on updating the community on what's going on, anytime soon?

Dont hold your breath. These devs have not said anything for over 6 months. I hope theyre not crashing and burning, but who knows. I also fear that we all got shafted and robbed. They may be planning their exit strategy. (run out the back door in the middle of the night) If this game does come out I'm gonna be very surprised. Who knows how much debt they have currently, and if steam sales are in the red or black. Now if they have money troubles they may need a different job just to get out of debt, and then, who knows, if the funding dries out, will they have investors? With investors, there are always strings attached. I dont want to believe that they squandered our money and now they just flipping us the bird currently, but that may be whats really happening behind the scenes. They probably will abandon this project and go apply for some 9-5 somewhere just to get themselves out of the hole they dug themselves into. I hope the game gets finished, but with no word from these I.T. guys playing developers, who knows how this cookie will crumble.

• Like 1

I knew these fuckers didn't know what they were doing the moment they bought a new office and all that fancy shit to fill it when they hit over 1 million is sales of NOTHING! They sold us nothing but an empty promise, used up all the funds on crap they don't need and now they are silent. These "devs" are the ones that give game development a bad name. What a load of shit. Give us our money back you CROOKS! 

• Like 4
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

they may need to be sued and have every email that paid get contacted an sent our money back

Edited by remyy19

The Steam reviews are negative, to simply say "Well they should've known it's a module" is a sad cop-out.

People can complain all they want and they have the damn right to.
Devs stopped having the luxury of "it's an alpha" or "they're a small team" once they decided it was okay to add MICROTRANSACTIONS to the game, when they decided you can pay a few hundred dollars for a house and a car, once they BROKE THEIR PROMISE of the alpha being NOT WIDELY AVAILABLE but just to the BACKERS.

You can defend the devs all you want, and people can call them out for what seems to be like a cashgrab.
They earned a million+ already and what have they really given us so far?
Microtransactions, microtransactions, broken promise, microtransactions, broken module with absolutely nothing to do.

THEY decided to RELEASE it on STEAM for EVERYONE, they could've waited, they could've done better with communicating.
Sure, calling them names and being absolutely toxic towards them is not helpful, harassment and all that stuff is ALWAYS BAD.
People are allowed to critize, and yes, people are entitled to it, especially those that gave up 50+ dollars.

2 months since any update is terrible, and it only makes people hate the team, hate the game more and more.
They made promises, and if it's something they can't deliver, they shouldn't have made them.
Hell, telling the community: "Listen, we get we promised this and that, but we simply aren't good enough at creating what we wanted. WE will still work hard to finish the game, but some things like X and X are simply unachievable. To compensate and show goodwill, we will remove some microtransactions like paying real life money to edit shirts and put logos on them, now you can unlock that with ingame currency only at launch!" would be met with backlash, sure, but at least they would show the backers that they are being honest.
Again, idk if it's the case, but what my point is, is that they should communicate and be honest.

It's a two way street, devs need to communicate, and the backers need to stay civil.

Edited by jjustgreg

I think the moderators need to be asking questions on behalf of the users here. I asked luckyjames I think his name is to ask the devs for an update, he said it was a good idea, but nothing ever came of it. I wonder if the moderators are even in contact with these guys as this was over 6 weeks ago when I asked.

I think most of us are very aware nothing is happening, and if it is, then the devs need to communicate, but without any updates for months and months, then I think in all honesty, we are all fucked and the devs have gotten away with theft.

Good luck getting your money back, I have written this atrocious "game" off, or if you want to call it a module, please do so, its never going any further than the town square, otherwise the devs would have communicated that fact by now.

Such a shame, a very promising game driven by idiots and conmen.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 4thdesign said:

I think the moderators need to be asking questions on behalf of the users here. I asked luckyjames I think his name is to ask the devs for an update, he said it was a good idea, but nothing ever came of it. I wonder if the moderators are even in contact with these guys as this was over 6 weeks ago when I asked.

I am sorry, about that and yes, I asked for updates but nothing has came back for me to give you and it is annoying but I do ask each week for updates because I just want them like the community des. I am still asking but I have not got back only because I cant give anything as I have nothing given to me. As soon as I get something I will update you guys but until I get something I cant do that. It is frustrating, with the wait. But Please just keep tagging me each week to remind me to ask for an update. I will ask and if I don't reply then I still got nothing. I am on this forum all day (Browser left opened with it and so I get notifications.)

• ver.1.22474487139 1

I think this sums it all up to be honest.

@LuckyDuckyou're in contact with the devs, you ask for an update and they say they have nothing to report. 

Seriously..... if I was a moderator with the amount of work you have put in (look at your post count) and you have nothing from the devs.... then I would be handing my moderator badge back. How on earth can the devs say they have nothing to give you to report back to the community that have bank rolled them so far????

Surely, you should be warning these cunts there is and has been an awful lot of discontentment on the forums, which I am sure, they never bother to look as they know the community would rip them apart.

Not even a "don't worry guys, we are working really hard on the town module, swat physics or some coding and we appreciate the patience of the community so far. We have implemented xxx we have changed coding on xxx and we have added additional functionality to xxx"

How hard is that?

Sorry, but @luckyduck, if you don't start quizzing the devs and start shouting, then fuck all is going to happen, as it is now, and the devs obviously don't give a shit about their game, and the people who set them up in their nice office.

Its a SCAM..... why can't you see this? If it wasnt, we SHOULD have been given some information, but to say they have nothing is BOLLOCKS mate.

• Like 1

On 13/11/2019 at 8:40 PM, 4thdesign said:

@LuckyDuckyou're in contact with the devs, you ask for an update and they say they have nothing to report.

Look I don't have all the answers, and yes I may press for more answers but that is already happening. The CM's press for info/ updates that are substantial to give. 

IMO, A small update will please a lot of people but then at the same time it will cause more arguing/ shit from others because it is a small update and not a big one.

• Like 1

I think it reached the point where those who can´t refund should make a collective suit against the devs.. if my comment gets deleted eh whatever. 

• Like 1

On 11/15/2019 at 4:01 PM, JEKOV said:

I think it reached the point where those who can´t refund should make a collective suit against the devs.. if my comment gets deleted eh whatever. 

Yup I agree, they absolutely blew through our 1.5 Million that we gave them and got nothing in return, I'm surprised steam hasn't removed the "game" off the store yet.

• ver.1.22474487139 1