DrivenMuffin

Aegis Security Consulting Jobs

v9X4a2j.png

About Us

Aegis Security Consulting, a global leader in the security industry, has provided safety and stability to an otherwise unsafe and crime-ridden world for the past 30 years. With dozens of employees globally, we possess the experience and knowledge to offer a broad range of services across various official servers in Identity.

Formal Invitation

Greetings citizen,

I would like to invite you to Aegis Security Consulting. We here at ASC believe in a strong focus on security and safety for the citizens of Identity. Many of our members have extensive experience not only in combat situations but also via role-playing games, in which they will be applying this shared knowledge to Identity.

We are actively recruiting both casual and hardcore gamers alike to enjoy the benefits of our resources, training and the camaraderie of working with people you can not only trust but also have fun with.

Our current aim is the expansion of our three main regiments within the current Aegis security detail which are the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd. Whether your goal is to be combat operative, guard and provide security, or transport clients and goods - we will provide you with the training and infrastructure necessary for you to reach your full potential. Upon completing basic operator training - any employee can join any squad and begin completing contracts and earning their pay. Our members always have the freedom to participate in all aspects of the Identity World and even have the ability to act in both operator and administrative positions at Aegis.

When you are ready, we hope that you consider Aegis Security Consulting.

Sincerely,

Sebastian Valentine

Chain of Command

ks0tqGt.png

Current Job Postings

Director: CLOSED

Administration: OPEN

Operations: OPEN

Learn more by visiting our website below!

[---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

Apply On Our Website

[---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

Edited by DrivenMuffin
  • Like 2

Aegis will soon close recruitment for operatives. We have 7 spaces left, after this, the only roles available will be administrative. If you even have an inkling of a desire to work as an operative for us, APPLY NOW

• Like 2

Only 5 more days left to apply as an operative for the 21st Aegis Security Regiment! Please apply on our new website here: http://aegissecurity.wix.com/aegis

We also have positions open on the administrative side of the company, please contact us if you are interested in a job position not listed below:

- Head of Marketing

- Head of Intelligence

• Like 1

ATTENTION! Aegis has just cleared out our operations division of all inactive employees. This means we are now looking for new operatives. There are many roles available, such as normal operatives and Squad Leaders. To apply visit our website and sign up!

We are also still looking for people to fill some administrative positions such as our Marketing Director and Head of Intelligence.

APPLY NOW

• Like 1

Jobs are still open! Operative and Recruitment jobs are still open but are filling up, get there while you can! Head of marketing is still open if this job interests you. See Slovaceck's above reply for more info on the jobs that are open. 

If any of these jobs interest you, feel free to apply at: http://aegissecurity.wix.com/aegis

Thank you for your time,

Olibols

• Like 1

Our company could help you with insurance to protect your business please contact me for more info

• Like 1

Obviously this was well thought about, great idea :) I'd like to see it in-game, good luck. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DeeGreen said:

I have applied! Thanks for the opportunity :)

If you could download and install Discord, that would be great so that we can schedule an interview with you.

On 1/2/2016 at 8:48 AM, DrivenMuffin said:

ASC Jobs

It is mandatory that you read this thread here prior to thinking about applying.

Application Process

If you are interested in applying, read onward...

--------------------------------- Formal Invitation --------------------------------------

Greetings citizen,

I would like to invite you to Aegis Security Consulting, we at A.C.S believe in a strong focus on security and safety for the citizens of Identity. Many of our members have extensive experience not only in combat (ARMA) but also many other role-playing games, they will be applying this shared knowledge to Identity.

We are actively recruiting both casual and hardcore gamers alike to enjoy the benefits of our resources, training and the camaraderie of working with people you can not only trust but also have fun with.

Our current aim is the expansion of the three main divisions within A.S.C: Arrow, Shield and Courier Divisions. Whether your goal is to be a combat operative, guard and provide security, or transporting goods, We will provide you with the training and infrastructure necessary for you to reach your full potential. Although each member is assigned to a single division, our members always have the freedom to participate in all aspects of the Identity World.

A.S.C believes in three basic principles:

- Do not be a jerk.

- Do not cause drama.

- Real life comes first.

In order to continue with the recruitment procedure we ask that you reply to this communication.

When you are ready to join a company, we hope that you will consider Aegis Security Consulting.

Thank you,

Sebastian Valentine, DrivenMuffin

--------------------------------- Next Steps Below --------------------------------------

It would be great for you to join us. We here at Aegis Security are always looking for the best and brightest individuals that are dedicated to ensuring safety and security in the world of Identity. After completing the application form on our website, more information will be given to you.

Our website is:

http://aegissecurity.wixsite.com/aegis

Thank you for contacting Aegis Security Consulting. We look forward to your reply in the near future.

Holy muffins, they're treating this game like it's real life, and they have TONNES of people who have already joined! I would join in myself, but I wanna have my own... business. I might even run for president :DxD

On 4/12/2017 at 8:31 AM, DarkDIce said:

I had applied on the website, just waiting to hear back soon :)

On 10/3/2017 at 11:33 AM, darkstandr said:

I have applied 

Sorry for the long wait, but we have responded to both of you. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Aegis is still hiring, but posts are filling up fast! Positions still available includes, but is not limited to;

1. Operators

2. Operations Officers

3. Recruiters

4. Head of Marketing (Requires Prior Experience)

5. Marketing Officers (No experience Required)

6. Accountants

7. Training Instructors (Experience Required)

8. Intelligence Officers

9. Head of Recruitment (No Experience Needed!)

If any of the above roles interest you, or you have another role in mind that is not listed above, apply today!

If you have an idea of a role that is not listed above, or isn't on our website/posts, let us know!

Hey Driven, I see what you've been busy with :) The site looks great, love the marketing! I may be bringing some of our Star Citizen peeps over here soon to peek into some prospects. Current thoughts might be mining company > manufacturing > arms manufacturing > governmental path. Lots of potential needs for professional security along the way ;)