Sign in to follow this  
BilboLaggin

Hello from germany

Hello everyone,

my name isn't Bilbo and no, I don't get the Ring, I am 38 yrs old and from Germany and want to say hello to everyone here. Heard about the game a couple of years ago and keep my eye on it. Yesterday I bought my "package" to join the party :)and can't wait to get my hands on it ! Oh, and I am sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language but I try to improve it :) !

Best wishes,

• Like 1

Thank you for your nice welcome :) ! Currently I am reading tons of thread, so it will take a while to get all Infos into my mind !

@Loewe8

Hey hope I'll see you ingame :)

• Like 1

Thank you for all your Replys. I am glad to see some german "Landsleute" and can expect some in the game. As I said, I hope we meet us ingame to play together (because I don't know a single friend of mine that will join the game... but I am not sure).

Best wishes,

Thank you @subway244 for sharing all those links. I will read all of them and I hope I get an good overview what I could expect and things like that. There are tons of threads, Infos, videos out there and this is an good start to get more "into the game" :) ! So, thanks again for your help !

And all others here… thank you for your welcome ! I tried to mark you all, but it's not possible and would be marked as "Spam" message… so I don't want to make some mods angry :D

Ich grüße alle die mich auch auf Deutsch begrüßt haben. Hach, dann bin ich ja vielleicht doch nicht alleine im Spiel :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BilboLaggin said:

Thank you @subway244 for sharing all those links. I will read all of them and I hope I get an good overview what I could expect and things like that. There are tons of threads, Infos, videos out there and this is an good start to get more "into the game" :) ! So, thanks again for your help !

And all others here… thank you for your welcome ! I tried to mark you all, but it's not possible and would be marked as "Spam" message… so I don't want to make some mods angry :D

Ich grüße alle die mich auch auf Deutsch begrüßt haben. Hach, dann bin ich ja vielleicht doch nicht alleine im Spiel :D

No problem, friend! :)

• Like 1

On 9.9.2018 at 1:17 AM, BilboLaggin said:

Thank you for your nice welcome :) ! Currently I am reading tons of thread, so it will take a while to get all Infos into my mind !

@Loewe8

Hey hope I'll see you ingame :)

Sure ;-D

• Like 1

And again: Thank you guys for all your warm welcome !

Currently there are tons of threads to read, tons of opinions about the game and so many things to read. Currently I want to read everything about the game, watch videos and things like that. I am really happy to join this community and game. Okay, I am a little bit quiet, but I need time to start talking about some things from the game ….

Best wishes,

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MemphisMan said:

Hello and welcome from Memphis,TN!

Hey there, state neighbor!

Edited by subway244

You're awesome ! Thank you so much for your welcome messages. I am so happy about my pledge and found an really (mostly) nice community. Thanks again!

I love to communicate with people all around the world (hopefully they understand my perfect english lol) and I can't wait to play with you guys - and hopefully, I met some new friends!

I wish you all the best !

Your

Bilbo